Community Forums > Voobly General > Strategy Guides > [●] First ever ANCIENT TD DETAILED GUIDE by [DZ]ADDY

[●] First ever ANCIENT TD DETAILED GUIDE by [DZ]ADDY

White_Devil

Posted 23 April 2012 - 8:39 pm
initially i felt TD is like lot of things to do. but after playing some games.... hmmm ya its interesting. i liked it.

but really time consuming.......
Link | Reply | Quote
 __Closed

Posted 24 April 2012 - 6:45 pm
hi
this is amazing
thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Shifter_

Posted 8 May 2012 - 10:41 pm
WOOO thats impressive man, must of taken you some time!!

Nice 1
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Edited 3 June 2012 - 6:40 pm by L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Not to be spoilers [DZ] k ADDY but I think because of your famous guide, we have lost the qualification of the map and kieren no longer in the pack. Prox I suggest you make the guidance of a map, do not say so much or provide as much information. People d aki saw this guide steps to play I did lose the grace or morbid map. is one reason porke him out. I have devoted hours to do so. But did not help matters

No es por ser aguafiestas [DZ] ADDY pero creo k por culpa de tu guia famosa, hemos perdido la calificacion del mapa y ya no lo kieren en el pack. Sugiero la prox vez que hagas la guia de un mapa, No decir tantas cosas o no proporcionar tanta informacion. La gente d aki vio esta guia de pasos para jugar he hizo perder la gracia o morbo del mapa. es una de las razones porke lo sacaron. Te dedicaste hrs para hacerlo. Pero no ayudo en nada.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:21 am
you really think anyone would have bothered reading such a long guide?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]I3en

Posted 1 June 2012 - 9:44 pm
I have
Link | Reply | Quote
 [AvG]Nokia__

Posted 6 June 2012 - 8:22 pm
:@ ;smiletongue
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 9 June 2012 - 9:32 pm
[Eot_]I3en wrote:
I have
<3 <3 <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 DrinkBlood

Posted 11 June 2012 - 3:50 pm
@Addy

:(

So Sad.................

Ur weeks n months of time is waste now

Ancient TD dead now

Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 11 June 2012 - 9:35 pm
nah not weeks and months
it was just 6 hours of hard work
2am to 8 am :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 12 June 2012 - 8:12 am
was better not to do the guide and you kept your secrets for you or your clan at least, even we would have to classify the current map.
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 12 June 2012 - 3:23 pm
stop pointing out that ancient td was unrated because of this guide
its a lame excuse
what about che td?
did i make a guide for that too?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 12 June 2012 - 5:09 pm
they removed map ;cry addy
Link | Reply | Quote
 BaB_LU

Posted 12 June 2012 - 5:12 pm
;glare making a guide to the beginners and sharing the techinques is an awesome job .there is nothing wromg in teaching someone if the guide made ancient td to unrate its not at all a matter to be discussed .......making a guide to help other is a great job :) none want to share their techniques with if he did that its awesome job and unrating a map because of this guide doesnt come to consediration before the help :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 12 June 2012 - 5:17 pm
lol stop your ****ing laozi & co. All he tried to do was help people in this map, if all it takes to render your map useless is for a guide to be released and give away a few secrets, it doesnt deserve to be rated anyway.

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]6
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 90 posts