Top 5 players of all time (R6)

Brandon

Edited 4 September 2010 - 1:33 am by Brandon
I've never even heard of Dizasta ...lol But Saucey is right, cheating or not pick a n AC any ac, get ustream to video tape the play and I would put up almsot any of the guys he lsited against anyone in a sure fire legit match. Those boys can play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Leety

Posted 5 September 2010 - 8:18 pm
Nothing special, I've beaten them all on different occasions. It wasn't they was so good, its who they played with. You could take the best player in the game, put them with a few bad players and even they can't overcome their teams failure.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brandon

Posted 5 September 2010 - 9:54 pm
I think that's the case with most good players in any sport, you can have a great wide receiver, but he's average without a great QB...now I knnow their is exceptions to thsi.
Link | Reply | Quote
 KBs_Fooquan

Posted 6 September 2010 - 12:10 am
I would like to be remebered as well for my contributions. Big ups to KBs Fooquan bested most of the top 10 players u mentioned without a notable strong team.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brandon

Posted 6 September 2010 - 6:52 am
Dont remember you either, but hates off to you if that's the case bro!
Link | Reply | Quote
 BigDaddyDoom

Posted 6 September 2010 - 2:59 pm
Gravity was the worst player on R6, ever. Pwnt.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gravitys_tD

Posted 6 September 2010 - 7:19 pm
haha thanks doom =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 BigDaddyDoom

Posted 6 September 2010 - 9:12 pm
HAHA! :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 GoD_UnFoRGiVeN

Posted 23 October 2010 - 8:17 pm
you all are talkin out ur butt's THE-UnFoRGiVeN Pwned The Mplayer Lobby .....You All will never admit it But thats ok .... He was a clan killer And owned all, again u all wont admit it But THE-UnFoRGiVeN remembers And sleeps good at Night ............ Knowing the Truth ...He kissed no ass and had not many Friends .....and thats why he wasnt on ur Made-up BullSheet List of friends that made ur list ....... Now get over UrSelfs You all Sucked...... And By the way Hadez I owned ur Whole Clan ..... you guys Wern't Sheeeeeeeeet...................... Good Luck keepin This Game alive ....... Too Bad it Died The day i left ...................To Never Be seen Again THE-UnFoRGiVeN Has Left The Building .................. And as FAR as CHeaTS Go I DiDnt Need Um to Own u all !!!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 inhibitor_TMR

Posted 10 November 2010 - 2:40 am
Well.. If there was a top 5 list.. I would put Snipesman, Decko, Lateralis, Voodoo, and Sub-Zero.. but there are so many good ppl that there can't be a top 5..lol.. Centaurian, Crisis, Banks31 just to name a few.. they owned. I was 56k for forever and constantly accused of cheats, even tho i did cheat some, I never cheated unless i was in Xzibit's clan. And that was very seldom. Even after Zone died i was still accused on Gamespy, I'd say I am pretty up there in the ranks too :) <---Orin btw.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _187_Maximum

Posted 16 November 2010 - 7:48 am
**** IT LETS PLAY THIS ****! for ol time sakes i bet i will poop LOVE ALL FROM RUSSELL!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 aanth_rwr

Posted 1 December 2010 - 9:56 pm
yeah seriously shut the **** up and lets play. cause all the people you faggots named .. are no where near the best. R6 is back ! sperad the word!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sr6_Froman

Posted 29 December 2010 - 2:19 am
voodoo was suck, gravity was suck. I used to pwn them in my sleep. ADP DIGITALISTIC WAS BEST EVER HOHOHOHO. ETAC 2ND BEST.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rampager1

Posted 30 December 2010 - 4:11 am
Rampager, Austin, Spawn were best Players of All Time... They played in the prime of the game. When there were 1000 challengers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 sciron37_rwr

Posted 3 January 2011 - 12:32 am
Happy New Years Everyone :) Thought I would check and see what's up. I miss r6, I wanna play!

Best player of all time was ShadowBane from Leets at Birth.
He basically invented duck/quick strafing and if anyone remembers that clan with sMoKa, Ounce and of course yours truly, we owned T$G, RK1, EKS and anyone else. ShadowBane is one of the forgotten legends.

btw: hi ><> :) i miss u

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]56789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 414 posts