Top 5 players of all time (R6)

Brandon

Edited 16 March 2011 - 12:26 am by Brandon
I was in TFR from day one Silver Fox I joined up with Nuggdog and Gonja from THT...we all 3 where recruited, Allan recruited us. And I do remember you =\ I used names like Loaded, Aluna & Gravity...I think I used Gravity and Aluna_TFR ....I do remember you though. it's grea ttoo see you...I sawa jon, Scythe the other day as well.

As for the list, alot of people did cheat, got caught, and alot did cheat and didn't get caught, like Anth says...it depends on the ladder, the AC and the generation. there is great players who were good that cheated and didn't need too, and there was great players who didn't cheat at all...I agree with almost everyone listed, I also wanna add most of the TFR's and RoC's...even though like SF said some of the ROC's got good out of no where, we have no proof that Shrap or Josh or Jay and them cheated. I was also in RoC and they did have good TW.

TFR had superior TW at the time, the clan was a sheer dynasty, the roster was just sstacked with guys like SF, Scythe, Nugg, Myself, Gonja, Marine, SF, Ltace etc etc.

I think also some players who need credit is guys like Anth, he may not of had op records, but he did play consistant over the years and never did even remotely touch a cheat.

PS: Sup Froman, longtime
Link | Reply | Quote
 Silverfox_TFR

Edited 16 March 2011 - 5:09 pm by Silverfox_TFR
[You must login to view link]

Rikus left this up until now for some odd reason haha. Grav did you leave the clan before the end? I think maybe the roster that is still on there was the one we had at the end when we disbanded. Marine and all of us were from SSBO as we were also #1 on the ladder at that time in SSBO but it had a lot of players who weren't that great that we were carrying because Porcelain was the clan leader. Marine decided to take all the strongest players and start up a new clan of his own, and before Porce could blink, we were already back up in 1st with TFR.

The difference between TFR and many other so-called legendary clans that came and dominated the GZ ladder in one go was that we stayed around and defended our position for almost a year. Others just got to the top, were afraid of defending their positions and played at most a few games at the top before calling it quits. TFR also had absolutely no legendary players or 1v1 players. None of us competed on the 1v1 ladder at all. We were all about TW and our flanking was seriously precise. After a month or two of our success of course many legends of the game joined us, such as Creptic and Kaisersoze, but such players always left after awhile to start up their own clans again. I think apart from Evilution I remember the core group of players that played the most matches for TFR are the rest that are still on that final roster from that old website.

I remember one time, Marine, Nuggdog, LtAce and ThinK entered into some tourney as TFR. I scabbed under another name and got Creptic (Sr6), Bloody Butcher (Splash) and Eugene and Yuri (ZBN) to form a team with me. Marine reported us and got us disqualified lol! Shoulda just played us fair and square...it woulda been epic.

After we disbanded TFR, Marine, Nuggdog and I all moved to Asheron's Call. Lots of drama between Marine and me there as well, but that is another story haha.

Edit: Just read the old news from the website on October 22, 1999...

"We also picked up two free agents for Rainbow Six... Gravity and Strapped. These two guys are online ALOT and are very skilled as well."

I guess my memory is going haha!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brandon

Edited 17 March 2011 - 4:12 am by Brandon
Yea I told you lol...=) I was in TFR actually for a long time...and played in alot of the large matches, it's too bad you forgot me =P At least now you know I wasn't bsing. I do remember you and your korean faces though ^.^. I joined when Wes did actually... that roste ron that site you showed me is also missing a few guys, like gonja etc.

I think I left before TFR disbanded...as turmoil was happening and drama (as i'm sure you can remember) I ended up joining up with Josh, Jay and Chat, shrap , reload and Jaydeezd, in RoC and I stayed there the remainder of my career at the time.

It's good to see you though SF...it truely is.

I hope we can catch up, my MSN is [You must login to view link] , that's also my Email to contact me.

Cheers
Brandon/Gravity aka Loaded
Link | Reply | Quote
 ThirdDegree

Edited 17 March 2011 - 8:55 am by ThirdDegree
Me, Rayfezie, Scythe, Juggernaut & Adren.
PS: Hi brandon :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brandon

Posted 17 March 2011 - 10:17 am
haha sup tD man..hwo are you
Link | Reply | Quote
 Silverfox_TFR

Posted 18 March 2011 - 1:42 pm
Totally forgot to add my input to the entire point of this thread, the top 5 players of all time in my opinion. This is from the very start of R6 when rATF was top of the GZ ladder until the time of RoC, meaning this is probably from the launch of the game up until about 2.5 years into it. I saw and played against many of the clans mentioned in this thread, cWa, HYK, Super Unknown, and etc. I am also pretty hard to impress as we were at the peak for so long that we even rejected most of the #1 1v1 ladder players such as McCoy, I think Jester, and whoever else was doing good in that respect and wanted to join TFR.

So in chronological order of when I first played with or against them in the timeline of R6:

Creptic (Sr6)
Grimm (OTN or OTB...I forget, maybe he was in both clans)
Powerdigm (CBC)
LtAce (TFR, arguably, probably our best and most consistent player, although Nuggdog was probably more aggressive and had more flashes of brilliance)
Shrapnel (RoC, that is...if he didn't cheat when he got good towards the end)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brandon

Edited 18 March 2011 - 10:07 pm by Brandon
I think Nuggdog, and Ronin had some good moments in TFR. However Pat was always my personal Favorite.

Also I don't ever think Chadd cheated, honestly.... I clanned with him for a long time, and he was just a solid mover.

Grimm, and Grunt where both amazing...overall I like your list.

However I think I would add HYK_Aries....although he may not have been a heavy hitter, I think he was a solid player and was one of the larger ICONS of HYK's generation.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fantast11k

Posted 19 March 2011 - 6:34 am
maybe we should get some clans on a ladder and get some **** rolling
Link | Reply | Quote
 the_siLent

Posted 23 March 2011 - 1:38 am
Wow, It's been awhile since i've played this game..I remember i was always on 28k rocking on r6... i stayed on a noob team on purpose to get them good, but would always scab for the best teams... people tried there hardest to catch me cheating, but honestly i never did cheat.. i dont know if you all remember me, but i know some of u........... and i would say i was atleast in the top ten of the best players....
Link | Reply | Quote
 ATTFighter

Posted 23 March 2011 - 4:44 am
I was just browsing the web to see if anyone still played this game and found this site. This is where it all started. I am reading through all these pages and have not recognized one name you guys mentioned so I dont know which generation your talking about. But, when i played way back when the biggest people are were the Dr. Clan, {Sat} Clan, (MIA) clan etc... I dont remember specific names to much i remember (SAT) TYLER DR. biosperm etc... I was in both dr and sat my name was TazZ and i know at the time we were the top and like to think i was one of the better players from what i can remember.
Link | Reply | Quote
 the_siLent

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:17 am
Yo tazz this is silent =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brandon

Posted 23 March 2011 - 5:13 pm
Well the players mentioned in clans like AOD, HYK etc are some of the earliest generations of clans...

Sign up guys, [You must login to view link] new AC, new lobby here at Voobly, and great contests.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ATTFighter

Posted 23 March 2011 - 8:14 pm
silent!!! dammm dude its been yearsssss im 20 years old now i must have been like 13. What have you been up to dude? playing any other games? i been having trouble getting rainbowsix to work. When they launch game says it can not establish a connection to the server =(.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Brandon

Posted 24 March 2011 - 3:48 am
I am a moderator for voobly, and I thin I can help, but i'm working alot right now, can you email me at [You must login to view link] and I will try to resolve it and/or we can setup a time to meet anc chat.
Link | Reply | Quote
 the_siLent

Posted 24 March 2011 - 5:26 pm
Yeah, its been a long time im 22 now.. i think i was like 15 too lol... i play on xbox 360 now black ops... no other computer game was as good as r6 so i quit on the computer.. im from the middle generation of r6.. im surprised u dont know me gravity.... ur name is brandon right??? not a lot of people liked me, but i used to scab with you and sean(corner) all the time, but u didnt know it was me (silent)...I mean i was good, and you gravity didn't like me i think.. thats why sean didnt want me on the mic so u guys wouldn't know i was scabbing cause u all thought i was a dumb young cheater.. sAt_siLent =] or Energizer on zone... yeah i cant believe i remember ur first name gravity... lot of people didn't know i scabbed for the best and stayed in noobish clans...

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 414 posts