Top 5 players of all time (R6)

Nibby

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:02 pm
Decko

R.I.P
Link | Reply | Quote
 FinalBoss

Posted 13 January 2011 - 5:26 am
im not going to say what my tags used to be for r6 but i played since it was out and i won the torney so that makes me the best and i had 5 undisputed rank 1s on diffrent ladders so id say i was 2nd to decko so in order id say Decko 1 me 2nd and of all the ****s you all are mentioning would leave my clans server cause how bad we raped even decko and it dont matter i won the world torney so im top dog. if u didnt get an undisputed ladder singles or team you are noting.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [GodZ]splatter_56

Edited 22 January 2011 - 8:12 pm by [GodZ]splatter_56
good game btw .
all ways liked it but never got in to it online.
it was probably one of the most advanced 3d shooters of its time on the tactical level but sadly like most hardcore games they don't attract a big following seeing as most players don't have the brain power for it and would rather go play quake/unreal tournament or something.
my self i was a hardcore ghost recon player.
im still well known in the ghost recon community, whats left of it that is like 50 total players on the weekends.
or 2~3 active servers
Link | Reply | Quote
 SoBBeN

Edited 3 February 2011 - 12:36 am by SoBBeN
ppl from tsg was probebly the best players even though alot of them cheating back in the day, But hell Me and godzilly had our fun with this game Rip R6. we still laugh and talk about this game all the time haha Nfa for life!
Link | Reply | Quote
 CF_RipClaw

Edited 20 February 2011 - 1:14 am by CF_RipClaw
Too funny...

Owned Mplayer lobby? I love it when people claim to have owned a server. [CyberForce] was the #1 team on the ladder when mplayer closed down and the first #1 on Gamespy. Played there from April 1999 for almost 6 years before we moved on to play BF2 and now World of Warcraft. Only other teams that ever put up a real challenge were MyM and before us the Mplayer dynasty was AoD before they went off to play EQ in 1999. I'd have to throw in [CF]Zacknefein, [CF]****nik, [CF]Foxx, [CF]Bugz. Even when the cheaters were rampant at the end [CF]Crosshairs and I carried on the fight against them... usually the two us vs a whole room alone. A few moved on to play BF1942 before most of the Guild switched over to play BF2 in 2005. Played there till 2007 when we came over to play WoW. Not bad to own a Guild who has original players in it still together after almost 12 years.

[CF]RipClaw
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nibby

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:32 am
Eh I don't remember no Cyberforce being anything even at the end of the mplayer days. Sounds like a bunch of malarkey.
Link | Reply | Quote
 aanth_rwr

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:06 pm
You have to determine the best players by PATCH-ERA. And also Ladder-ERA.
All of you people are either naming newbs,cheaters,or good/decent favorites..
I have had the privledge to match up against the greatest from 1.04 Korean Rooms to Nato Rock n Roll / world wide /korean 1 shot/reload sniper games . to Combat Division 1.
Now if everyone wants to name some wack favorites.. I'll go ahead and name my favorites that were all top players.

Just to name a few,and I also cannot remember a lot of players. Too many eras and too much weed. These are my favorite people that I was honored to be apart of my clan.. or go up against.

Me,DantheMan,BeoWulf,RMS,XerO,Yoosoo,Oreo,Popeye,Geko25,Timez187,Abcess,Snipesman,ArabAli,Awry,Orin,DreadFox,RapidFirE,Sour,Bs Jesus,Bs BigDaddy,tnbSoul,Saucey,RoC,DAWGS,rwr,PwR,PoB,MIN,RK1,few players in XTC, mann the list goes on and on with good players.. But

The #1 Player of all type is RapidFirE ..
Hands down...known of you will probably even remember him..and Grav..Lets bring back R6 with a real patch which can easily be done..Lets do this and throw your cheating days and your recent cheating days away.
Link | Reply | Quote
 aanth_rwr

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:38 am
Also..Zone Only.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Thallis

Posted 21 February 2011 - 1:28 pm
I Would say ShadowWrath ,he was in many clans.But then again like i always say, even i have beaten the best and lost to the worst.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CF_RipClaw

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:26 pm
Obviously ur memory is fading... was along time ago! One would think by your answer you had never even heard of [CF]... CyberForce from Mplayer or MyM for that matter.
Rippy
Link | Reply | Quote
 islam115

Posted 27 February 2011 - 4:14 pm
SALUT
CVA
Link | Reply | Quote
 SoMeGuY_nNr

Posted 3 March 2011 - 12:08 pm
Telesto, Decko (rip), Someguy (always was legit and could hang with the cheaters), Format, and the other one i forget his name but he always did the really good forward shuffle from RK1... lateralis i think
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sr6_Froman

Posted 5 March 2011 - 2:08 am
froman, best i ever seen
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gwaahjo

Posted 8 March 2011 - 6:24 pm
sup all! man it's been awhile seeing all the names brings it all back

Sad to hear about Decko :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 Silverfox_TFR

Posted 11 March 2011 - 6:41 am
Some guy found my personal e-mail and started asking me about R6 back in the day and Marine_TFR so I was curious and started surfing for this stuff lol.

I can't say I know much about any of the players mentioned here. In fact, I don't even remember you Gravity. Did you use another name on TFR? Maybe, it's just my memory, getting old hehe.

All I can say is RoC were BS...after we were on top of the ladders for god knows how long, where we repeatedly beat them down hard (and I at least never ever cheated...don't even know how), it was like all of a sudden Shrapnel and ReCoil became gods. I am 99% sure they were using something towards the end, especially in the game where they beat us to finally take 1st and we disbanded.

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]6789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 414 posts