Life stories of Indian Players

[DZ]deadlydeo

Posted 10 February 2012 - 7:32 am
i joined this site just to play aoe 3...but i wanna learn about this site....is there any tournaments vagaira held???ya aisahi kuch team matches hota he kya?

We will have a lot of tourneys. Also you can also do clan wars. Clan ladder was removed due to a bug. Once the bug is fixed, you can start having clan wars.
Link | Reply | Quote
 WaRRioR_eLiTE_

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:52 pm
i cant find any of the stories ,....its saying...error 404.....:(
Link | Reply | Quote
 Innocent_Teuton

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:08 am
kya karu samaz me nahi aa raha yaar
Link | Reply | Quote
 BeNzYY

Posted 25 December 2013 - 9:15 am
Purani website pe ghanta dikhega! :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 24 December 2015 - 6:47 am
I was born in a bowl of chilli chicken curry, and grew to be the best telemarketer this side of Calcutta. Sachin Tendulkar and I are on a first name basis. He calls me sir and I call him Rahul Dravid. I also own my very own second hand 1980s taxi. I did not steal it the second time around. I am a devout jedi, and am grateful Hinduism has taught me how to use the force. My favourite Indian cricket player is Wasim Akram.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Slash

Posted 24 December 2015 - 6:53 am
I was born in a bowl of chilli chicken curry, and grew to be the best telemarketer this side of Calcutta. Sachin Tendulkar and I are on a first name basis. He calls me sir and I call him Rahul Dravid. I also own my very own second hand 1980s taxi. I did not steal it the second time around. I am a devout jedi, and am grateful Hinduism has taught me how to use the force. My favourite Indian cricket player is Wasim Akram.

Gg
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 19 December 2016 - 11:38 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my **** op suck my ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 PradeeP

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:42 am
hi did u said any bro?

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 23 out of 23 posts