Guess who's back?!

NDX_Tracker

Posted 20 September 2012 - 4:39 am
would be nice to get games going more frequently
Link | Reply | Quote
 White_Devil

Posted 20 September 2012 - 5:57 am
I have no idea about what is this ROR trial. can someone provide some screenshot of this game?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]Noted

Posted 21 September 2012 - 4:03 pm
Age of Empires the rise of rome trial version ...
Link | Reply | Quote
 St0nEm4n

Posted 6 February 2013 - 8:36 am
i figured id jump on net and see if trial was being played any where i guess not but josh its the original stone hah ill check this thread out here and there dont look like they play rise of rome on voobly at all looks like using the game ranger or something nice see a few people atleast checked this out cant get trial back alive never found a game i liked like the trial
Link | Reply | Quote
 Goku

Edited 28 February 2013 - 6:51 pm by Goku
AHHH!!! GLAD TO SEE SOME OLD NAMES HERE :)

My nick names where

PLX_Council
RoR_Council

Where is DoMaIn at? He owns me a 1v1! :p

RoR_Energy where art you~!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Frosted_Maiden

Posted 4 March 2013 - 9:15 pm
We can still play I have rav_perfect, wololo, hugobest, Gr8troopa, stone, pedro, Gr8patriot(Gow_General1, IntrepidElite), Waffles a new recruit and I am a disciple from Chingon_mex or Chingon_Chingon. He doesn't really plays ror anymore like he used to do but rarely he joins a game once a month. I used to have roachie but I didn't got his contact anymore. We can revive ror trial at the same time ror will revive again like the past were everything started in trial. I thought why not ror trial? All the pro players most of them started in AOE trial and ROR trial like puma and rfr_gold both started in ror trial. I thought ror trial wasn't necessary but I changed my mind on how trial improves your skills in ror too so it is a game relation other type of breed gaming.
Link | Reply | Quote
 tdagarim

Posted 2 April 2013 - 10:36 pm
seems like others, nostalgia has made me search for this game again. i'm SDO_MASTER (MrGlue)--i'd still love to play a game once a week or so, can't imagine how slow i'd be. anyone played yet? this thread is slow but i'll check back to see if anyone is down to play. what a great community we had at the zone. hey j86 and gnuell!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Josh

Posted 14 April 2013 - 6:55 am
MrGlue!

This is J86. I'm not quite as active as I used to be, but I am on here as a moderator and administrator here on Voobly. We are currently trying to get RoR back up and running. Any help is greatly appreciated if you know people who used to play with us.

Great hearing from you again!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Noietungghequa

Posted 16 April 2013 - 6:45 pm
Thank for use Vietnamese, ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 SouLDeFeNdEr

Edited 17 April 2014 - 10:33 am by SouLDeFeNdEr
What's up! I've been trying to contact old Rise of Rome Trial players all this time, I'm glad I've found some here :D . I remember some of the names mentioned and some of you!

Some of the names I used were:
Death_marshes
SP_CoNtiNuE_
SC_SouLDeFeNdEr
iL_DeStRuCtioN_
Nayrus_Door
i_L_L_u_S_i_O_N
etc. I wish I could remember all my names :( I had plenty of other names lol. I would like to see where are SP_UNKNOWN, eddie_s_ (or SP_UnYieLDinG), etc. Where's Majinvegeta and Vitalik hahaha. The crazy russian brothers. Deathmatch beasts, especially when they were blue or yellow! XD especially blue rofl

Havic's website (H_a_V_i_C__X) used to be opened but it seems it dissapeared. I don't remember when was the last time I went to that website but it had the latest dm ranks, etc. (of course from that time xD).

It would be good to meet again and play a couple of games. I used to be a deathmatch player but I also had to learn to play mediterranean when deathmatch slowly died lol. I have the demon maps :) Finding the Population 255 program will be difficult though, hope you guys can find it.

Right now, I play Age of Empires II: Age of Conquerors (not in Voobly). Nothing like Rise of Rome Trial! No Age of Empires can compete with Rise of Rome Trial :) The Deathmatch of Ror Trial is unique. Plus, it had many more resources than the deathmatch of the full version lol. Ohh and more population of course :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MKC]MeGaBooM

Posted 19 April 2014 - 9:30 pm
I'm a aoe 1 player but i'm down for some ror trial link to dl?
Link | Reply | Quote
 KGB_Crazy

Posted 21 April 2014 - 2:47 am
Link for Age of Empires : Rise of Rome Trial download - [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Donna_

Posted 18 November 2014 - 7:52 pm
PAPA DONNER VOLVIO HIJOS MIOS, CALMA 8)
Link | Reply | Quote
 NDX_Tracker

Posted 6 December 2014 - 8:07 am
anyone want to play just pop me a msg.

Link | Reply | Quote
 NDX_Tracker

Posted 6 December 2014 - 8:16 am
[You must login to view link]