Congrats to Zanchy!

registereduser

Posted 17 May 2011 - 9:01 pm
Sean open your eyes never I have defended zanchy once for what he does.. infact not one of us had all we are saying is we know his good side, we had tons of fun in GSA with the same zanchy.. me chopin vanthom all of us...so stop ganging up our friend..rofl@nut ride lol..

As for gwarz post.. thats about the most hypocritical post I have seen.. you guys complain about zanchy making excuses to loses thats precisely what is done in that post... and cory has a valid point when this happened i am sure no one went after the supposed gwarz champ..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 17 May 2011 - 9:15 pm
How was it hypocritical? I underestimated my opponent, as Zanchy probably did too. The difference is I don't go insulting people or complaining about every loss like he does. He may have a good side, but he doesn't show it often.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]H00dluM

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:06 pm
Ok everyone lets cut to the chase here. There obviously is only one map on all of voobly with an undisputed, unchallenged, and unquestioned #1 player. And that map is not RCB or gwarz. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:27 pm
It's lustful encounters. -flexes-
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:40 pm
Quote:
Ok everyone lets cut to the chase here. There obviously is only one map on all of voobly with an undisputed, unchallenged, and unquestioned #1 player. And that map is not RCB or gwarz.

You're right, the unquestioned #1 player is Panzergranadier in CBA rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [PiA]NegativeProton

Edited 17 May 2011 - 11:16 pm by [PiA]NegativeProton
Leon didn't play europe that much but obviously he's played it for years..and he's still played it a little recently... Jordan just owns... Lone play euro all the time. Registereduser is just a bit of a mong who's talking about **** he has no clue about :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KoV]fackuall

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:43 pm
my question is , if zanchy is a fake as you all say, best at nothing, and over rated, why dont u play him and take his rate right down, im sure he'll agree to play lool.

+ vanthom is winnerest :)

and although me and zanchy were in the rival clans of gamespy and at times hated eachover, he beat chilenox........ who can say they've done that hahaha :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 registereduser

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:01 am
rofl chilenox :D.. chilenox enters whose against me :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]GoogleMaps

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:17 am
cHop1n_ wrote:
You're right, the unquestioned #1 player is Panzergranadier in CBA rofl

I concur.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_vA_]xMarch23x

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:34 am
I already saw his indisputable #1 "OLDSCHOOL SUCKS" KM skills last week. He got owned by Sean. 11.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Edited 18 May 2011 - 12:56 am by [ViCiouS]____Tom____
my question is , if zanchy is a fake as you all say, best at nothing, and over rated, why dont u play him and take his rate right down, im sure he'll agree to play lool.

+ vanthom is winnerest :)

and although me and zanchy were in the rival clans of gamespy and at times hated eachover, he beat chilenox........ who can say they've done that hahaha :P
The main point is about his attitude. Secondly, nobody has claimed he wasn't good at RCB. I don't care about that map in any case. I'll gladly play him in any blood and Europe, maps that more people play competitively.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KoV]fackuall

Posted 18 May 2011 - 5:54 pm
CHILENOX ENTER, WHO AGAINT ME**** :PPPPPP

idk who you're talking to dontwannadie, but im sure there's some kind of catch, have them play 1v1 and see,,,,,,,, plz me watch :)

Link | Reply | Quote
 RiP_GriM_ReapeR

Edited 21 May 2011 - 12:33 pm by RiP_GriM_ReapeR
bahh, useless thread, i really can't get why you,van, are still defending zanchy there, i think you'll better go to care about ur issues. I'm talking to you cuz the other register etc is a kid threatening people about their ip, talking about supremacy?? **** rofl.
If zanchy doesn't care why you guys do?? Actually no1 of you two were on the lobby for the final so you can't even try to defend him cuz u don't know what happened, which i know. Plz stop posting everywhere cuz u guys r making GSA community appear like a group of ****s, seems like just chops represent us in the true way :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cremaster

Posted 22 May 2011 - 5:01 am
KE PASAA
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TridenT__

Edited 7 October 2011 - 5:36 pm by RIP_TridenT__
bahh, useless thread, i really can't get why you,van, are still defending zanchy there, i think you'll better go to care about ur issues. I'm talking to you cuz the other register etc is a kid threatening people about their ip, talking about supremacy?? **** rofl.
If zanchy doesn't care why you guys do?? Actually no1 of you two were on the lobby for the final so you can't even try to defend him cuz u don't know what happened, which i know. Plz stop posting everywhere cuz u guys r making GSA community appear like a group of ****s, seems like just chops represent us in the true way :S

I know dead topic but, but vany has a point I'd like to elaborate on, I have been at the top of the RCB community in terms of 1v1 , 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 , ffa and 2v2v2v2 both in igz, voobly and of course gamespy for a very long while, ive beaten anyone and everyone, and been beaten myself, though ive always came out on top, for me, I don't care because even some of the enemies I have made, like fujative in the past respect me in the map, because RCB from tactics, to order to patrols everything has been changed by my arrival here, whether u care or not, so I don't need to care. But to add to what vanny said, I play all maps , all civs, other then europe and dome pretty much, that's about 100 at least, I welcome any challengers, unlike other players and you may play me 1v1 whoever you are to try to take me down :)

Also I'd like to add, the rcb tournament was actually won by F1NAL_ who was later that month PERM BANNED for having hacks, so it seems actually, I was beaten once, by a hacker. (I've beat him in the past alot, and always it lags, nearly crashed or has actually crashed etc) so in actual fact, I was 2-0 2-0 2-0 2-0 all 4 rounds , and although final won 2-0 vs me, because he had hacks, really, I won, since I'm clean. :) ok no more posts here, new tournys ppl!

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]7
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 105 posts