Congrats to Zanchy!

registereduser

Posted 17 May 2011 - 2:04 am
Its highly debatable wether europe should be in custom map or any where else... and you cant come up with that same map answer coz it does not make sense.. may be someone thought about this as an argument and included euro in CS.. net net skills required to play in europe is very different from rest of CS maps.. all top rm players will kick your buts in euro any day but can same be said about reverse? No..

Coming back to what EOT or vicious claims, honestly.. i am sick of you guys posting everywhere trying to prove your supremacy so I dont even rememeber you post what where..but pretty sure one of you said that challenge me in europe and i will show you etc etc.. or even claimed to be best in euro.. take it from me apart from your immediate sisterhood every single one in voobly who is new thinks you guys are fags..and its not about zanchy ..get over it.. he is better than any one of you any day but he fights his own battles...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 17 May 2011 - 2:54 am
You can argue that Europe takes economy and military skills akin to RM, but you cannot argue that relation removes Europe from its CS category. Art of War is a custom scenario, yet it involves no kill rewards like bloods. Any playable, custom map ending the .scn or .scx file extension is a custom scenario - fact.

Actually, no - not all top RMers will beat the top Europe players. Despite what you think due to your ignorance, Europe is different than RM and requires a different set of mindset when playing. Top RM players will learn quickly, but they will not win games immediately. And besides, those top RMers are the best at RM because most have no job and get paid by sponsors in tournaments. Of course someone that dedicated to this game would beat someone such as me who plays Europe casually. There is no money in Europe or Bloods, and therefore that caliber of player does not play it. If you want a real comparison, then take an average RM player and force them to play Europe. Most cannot keep up with the speed alone.

Post proof where someone from my clan or Eot said they were the best at Europe. Saying that one could beat you at Europe is not the same and is only a challenge to shut you up because everyone knows you would not play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_vA_]xMarch23x

Posted 17 May 2011 - 2:59 am
Registered user. Be honest. What do you think of Zanchy relentlessly posting excuses after most (if not all) games he loses, his constant complaints (to the point that Voobly staff who are unbiased are sick of him) and his hypocritical posts (such as in this topic when he was saying how mature and skilled the RCB community, and now the opposite "it's gone"). You ever think that the people who have always been here get sick of his **** in the first place? We can't react to it?

Or are you a biased twat.

As for Europe, it is much broader in skills than other CS maps. Rm is much broader than Europe and CS in skills. I play CS, Europe and Rm. Care to disagree?

Link | Reply | Quote
 [KoV]fackuall

Posted 17 May 2011 - 3:07 am
you're pathetic, all of vicious vs the world, when will you learn..... zanchy was probably talking about gamespy, where people were more mature and played for the game not for points.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 17 May 2011 - 3:20 am
That's an ironic statement considering points and winning is all Zanchy plays for. Take a look at most of ViCiouS and tell me if you see us caring about points lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 registereduser

Posted 17 May 2011 - 3:21 am
"DontWannaDie" not once I have gone on one foot and supported what Zanchy does all I am saying is do not gang up on people...its not fair on anyone..also like you guys have seen the dark side of zanchy evidently a lot of us know him closely and know he has a lot of good things to him... all i said was get on with it, stop ganging up...

As for Europe I thought one of the key elements of CS games are to create games where you do not have to worry about eco(via villagers collecting resources) and europe is definitely not in that definition...

Tyronn I lol at you for saying ALL top rm'ers play full time for money.. there are like 4-5(maybe even less) of them in that category.. rest all are people like us spending part of their time here..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_vA_]xMarch23x

Posted 17 May 2011 - 3:29 am
We've ignored it for long lengths of time. He brings it up in games involving our players that he losses. He talks a crock of **** in games that he plays with us. We ignore it for the most, but it gets irritating after a while. He brings it upon himself, no one will deny it.

With your logic on Europe, Gwarz wouldn't be a CS map since you use a villager to harvest food for a faster feudal time. You also worry about economy in maps like Gwarz and Graves.
Link | Reply | Quote
 registereduser

Posted 17 May 2011 - 3:44 am
Dont wanna die I knew you will mention these maps but you and I both know eco management in rm vs gwars and grave is drastically different.. next you can talk about ancient td where there is a villager building eco and its rm..

As for arguments, look at this thread http://www.voobly.com/ladder/index/20 this has pages of vicious and eot vs a lot of us at different points... tell me who started it and what insult triggered it as per your above comment..

This thread is also an example..I do not think we start anything we do not even care that you guys exist...

By the way on the above post you will see a lot of occassion when Sean and company has said no one can beat vicious and eot in europe...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

Edited 17 May 2011 - 3:59 am by [Eot__]RightAboveIt
"7, fujative down where he belongs, and zanchy up where he belongs"

Fuja plays w/ class and a respect for others
Zanchy is obnoxious and often rude to others
Fuja plays some of the best players in they're best maps and still shows good results
Zanchy often plays 15xx..16xx..0game caliber players in RCB/dodgeball/and unorthodox bloods that very few people play or even know about.
Fuja is respected and acknowledged as one of the best players by his peers.
Zanchy is laughed at and mocked by most players outside of his gamespy following.

But i see your point... someone like zanchy who plays primarily for ego and rating should be able to stay ahead of someone who cares very little if at all about points.

This would be what started it if anything.. he posted his opinion when someone said something about a fair respectable player.. compare Fuja and how he is as a person on this game/player to Zanchy... an opinion from charlie is respected by many as hes one of the few who talks **** the very least and when he does post its atleast reasonable. Also can you disprove a single thing he posted? please attempt it though

I talk a lot of **** and I dont remember specifics on where I said anything about no one can beat ViCiouS/Eot in euro. ViCiouS and Eot do have some of the best euro players and none of the rm clans would take the time to try out doing any games im sure. So its basically a dead topic to even discuss.

As for the tournament we were missing Denn/Omar omar being quite rusty anyway.. on top of that Geen didnt play for over a week (not even rm) prior to the tournament.. While Jordan/DD have and im sure quite a bit ;) Not saying if they all showed up the placings would of changed.. just stating facts as opposed to you saying eot/vicious played all day non stop practicing for a tournament and DD/Jordan didnt when in reality its the exact opposite ;)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 17 May 2011 - 4:05 am
Tyronn I lol at you for saying ALL top rm'ers play full time for money.. there are like 4-5(maybe even less) of them in that category.. rest all are people like us spending part of their time here..
Top = top few players, thanks for pointing that out, and there are more that benefit financially than you think.

Sean and Ben argued the rest of your points, so I'll stop here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Direwolf_

Posted 17 May 2011 - 4:07 am
Its highly debatable wether europe should be in custom map or any where else... and you cant come up with that same map answer coz it does not make sense.. may be someone thought about this as an argument and included euro in CS.. net net skills required to play in europe is very different from rest of CS maps.. all top rm players will kick your buts in euro any day but can same be said about reverse? No..

Coming back to what EOT or vicious claims, honestly.. i am sick of you guys posting everywhere trying to prove your supremacy so I dont even rememeber you post what where..but pretty sure one of you said that challenge me in europe and i will show you etc etc.. or even claimed to be best in euro.. take it from me apart from your immediate sisterhood every single one in voobly who is new thinks you guys are fags..and its not about zanchy ..get over it.. he is better than any one of you any day but he fights his own battles...

Me (1750 in rm) and Mystic (1900 in rm) Beat Hani (2.2k / Fe Age 2.1k)
your argument is already flawed. In fact we beat them easily, we had a much harder time vs Eot.

Link | Reply | Quote
 _LC_Mau5_RTK

Posted 17 May 2011 - 4:40 am
I did not really get involved...

But how is this any different then Ducky losing the gwarz tournament?

He came second place, give him a break. Not everyone wins every game all the time.
Zanchy has NEVEr said hes undefeated. He just said he was the best at rcb
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_vA_]xMarch23x

Posted 17 May 2011 - 5:20 am
Dont wanna die I knew you will mention these maps but you and I both know eco management in rm vs gwars and grave is drastically different.. next you can talk about ancient td where there is a villager building eco and its rm..

Of course it is different. You still need an an understanding on how to manage an economy to upgrade technologies and ages, which shares similarities with Rm. Everything in CS will share some form of similarity with Rm, whether it be micro tactics, macro tactics, patrols, building, economy management or raiding.

The underlying factor is Rm is always a random map, that's why it is different. The skill-set is different from Europe. You can't play 10 games in a row on the same map in Rm, but you do in Europe. You ask an Rmer about Europe and they will tell you "it's a lame CS map".
As for arguments, look at this thread http://www.voobly.com/ladder/index/20 this has pages of vicious and eot vs a lot of us at different points... tell me who started it and what insult triggered it as per your above comment..

Zanchy and Insane.
This thread is also an example..I do not think we start anything we do not even care that you guys exist...

This was intended as a joke and it became somewhat serious.
By the way on the above post you will see a lot of occassion when Sean and company has said no one can beat vicious and eot in europe...

No one participating in the argument could. He never said no one from the entire community of AoC. Don't use selective wording in arguments to fit your own argument.

Out of interest, your AKA is?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [PiA]NegativeProton

Posted 17 May 2011 - 5:46 am
this topic is funny
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KoV]fackuall

Posted 17 May 2011 - 2:23 pm
it is v funny -.- the statement where some1 said zanchy plays vs 15++ only is funniest haaaaaaa, he asks u guys to a game all the time and u only play him in smosh :) im there loooool, and eot forgiveme is the funniest, he challenged zanchy to a dual of bloods, then backed down!!!!

I <3 voobly , u guys will never learn

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]567
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 105 posts