Congrats to Zanchy!

[ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 15 May 2011 - 8:52 pm
I watched those final records. The first match you lost simply because he kept making more archers to garrison in his towers, which helped him raze faster. The second game you went to him with theos/mangs in the beginning and let him reinforce/camp by his base. Just dumb mistakes really. I'm sure his lag made things a hindrance to you, but it looked like those were the key reasons you lost, which made those games a bore to watch.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RiP_GriM_ReapeR

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:23 pm
argue about colors lol, like i suggested it should be civs which the colors wouldn't matter that much...mong is the more fair, and actually i think be red its better, maybe cuz i keep playing as red cuz others want just be blue...and actually zan on the semifinals u were blue on rcbg match...not red i remember the SS :)
Anyhow i think it was funny next time i hope fuja will be there so i will play too :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:26 pm
i lost the 1st one true bc of that but mainly bc i was red, i won by bombard by a fair bit, therefore i should have had a big advantage, but i couldnt press on his injured tower because of his units blocking the tower, bc blue and red's towers differ in posistion........ nothing more, that's how pety it is, and yes et too immature bc he wouldn't play un less he was blue, and it was my chance to be blue...... but i done the mature thing and played it, taff was gonna cancel it... lool. anywho, plz dont troll here whoever u r, its not wanted and after ur 1st first nasty post, i dnt read it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RiP_GriM_ReapeR

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:33 pm
Quote:
anywho, plz dont troll here whoever u r, its not wanted and after ur 1st first nasty post, i dnt read it.
To me ;?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:59 pm
Sounds like RCB is just a poor excuse of a competitive map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:01 am
not u rodry, loool :P

yes ducky, it really is, the map i spoke so highly of is long gone sadly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:10 am
:(

10char
Link | Reply | Quote
 registereduser

Posted 16 May 2011 - 7:02 am
funny when the eot vicious sisterhood lost europe to two rm folks who barely play europe I did not see a similar thread..

P.s. Vicious and eot practiced europe all day for the tourney
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

Posted 16 May 2011 - 7:38 am
funny when the eot vicious sisterhood lost europe to two rm folks who barely play europe I did not see a similar thread..

good laugh pal. Stop talking about things you have NO idea about...

Winners of the tournament = DD/Jordan DD = 2k rmer.. Jordan 2.3 or 2.4... both have been long time euro players and know the map inside out..
2nd place was Lone... also guys that play euro a lot and know the map inside out

and practiced it all day? lol. Geen didnt play a single game of RM/CS a week prior to the tournament.. got online like 2 hours before it actually started. As for charlie he can post for himself.

Good troll, failed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Archyz

Edited 16 May 2011 - 8:01 am by Archyz

And EoT/ViCiouS don't go parading around claiming to be #1 at europe; zanchy however, does in RCB.

Nice troll try chap, try again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [HTR]DaGoNeT_

Posted 16 May 2011 - 8:06 am
;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:26 am
I have been playing europe/wm w/ daydream since 02... jordan since 04-05... but ya they dont know map at all :P *hence why they were the #1 seed*

Daydream was leader of aX probably the most prestiged europe clan ever.

Like sean said dont post about stuff you know nothing about.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]dumbo

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:51 am
neither L_Plan played in the europe tournament, we wanted it to be fair for everyone else 8)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [PiA]NegativeProton

Edited 16 May 2011 - 11:52 am by [PiA]NegativeProton
Lol @ registeredusers comment... he clearly knows nothing about europe if he's calling #1 and #2 europe 'random rm' folk.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Edited 16 May 2011 - 5:40 pm by RIP_TreasoN_
registereduser
agreed, u notice the only ppl to comment and care are eot/vicious..... just ignore them totally, or spk to the ones who have a decent comment.

chopin is the best rcb player dudes ;) -.- if u noticed we tried only 1 civ and it was 2011 map, not played....... and he would only play as blue, who knows, maybe i win all other 16 civs.... or w/e and all other versions too bla.... but who cares, rcb is just lame due to the change in community.

P.S. I'm not coming back to this thread either, so dont bother to reply to me personally.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34567
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 105 posts