Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > Master of Bloods 1v1 Tournament Series

Master of Bloods 1v1 Tournament Series

[I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 13 March 2011 - 8:44 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
We have been talking about doing a kind of masters series in various disciplines as in bloods and cbs etc... throughout the year. After how successful the recent blood tourneys have been I think its only fitting we start with a blood tourney. The plan will be in a 1v1 bo3 format using various bloods throughout the year. To start with in this tourney I have went for Germs, Nova and Smosh. We will of course be using different maps in the next part of the series as well as doing different tourneys in other maps and formats as well so to try and please everyone. How this will work is players will play 1v1 Germs and Nova, if the score is 2-0 then you progress. If the score is tied at 1-1 then you will play a bo3 smosh to determines who goes through. In the smosh games both players must play as both colours and if needed in a decisive game the person who wins fastest gets to choose which colour they prefer

DATE: Sunday the 13th of March 2011 8pm GMT

DOWNLOAD MAPS:

Game setting rules:

Maps: =V= Germs Blood.scx =V= Nova Blood.scx =V= Bens 1v1 Smosh.scx No Other maps will be allowed.
Speed: Fast
Starting Age:Standard
Resources: Standard
Lock Speed/Teams
Victory: Standard
Reveal Map: Explored
Record Game: Failure to do so will result in disqualification. You will be required to upload records of all games.
Cheats DISABLED!
All tech DISABLED!
Player 1 vs Player 2, no other positions allowed.
Civilizations: Germs - Celts Nova - Celts Smosh - Mongols(No other civ will be allowed, end of discussion)

For both Germs and Nova all rounds including the final will be bo1 (best of one). If after these Matches are played and the score is 1-1 then the winner will be decided by a bo3 (best of 3) smosh. For smosh both players will have to play as both red and blue with the decisive game if needed being decided by the player who wins fastest for which colour they want.

It is YOUR DUTY to make sure game settings are set correctly. If they are not, and host refuses to change them to the correct setting, please contact a Voobly tournament mod.

Tournament Rules:

Dropping:
Dropping will be determined based on current game state:
If the winner dropped, then the match will be replayed.
If the game is still undecided at time of drop, match will be replayed.
If the loser is dropping (and it's clear he's losing), then the other person will move on and the dropped will be DQ'd.

All aspects, plus others not listed, will be analyzed before making a decision by tournament runners and others as they see fit.

Camping:
To avoid camping in germs users must delete a minimum of one segment of wall on the side of their base closest the enemy. For both Nova and Smosh there is no rules on camping as camping puts you at a huge disadvantage

Third Party Tools:
The use of any third party tool is prohibited. Examples are, but not limited to: Modified game files, syncers, crashers, network throttling devices (purposely lagging programs), and other such tools. Violation of this rule will not only result in disqualification from tournament, but termination/punishment as the Voobly staff team seems fit.

Misc:

You will have ten minutes to report to your first round game, or you will receive a lost and be eliminated from the tournament. You are also expected to play future rounds as soon as possible. Both issues may be extended at the tournament mods' discretion.

All matches will be required to be played in the tournament lobby of voobly, located here: http://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/13/70 No other lobbies/clients will be allowed. Any issues with the client that may arise will be dealt with by the tournament mods/admins as they are presented.

You may only play on your account, and may only enter the tournament with one account. This also includes playing for someone else if your account was eliminated. Failure to follow this rule will result in disqualification of all involved accounts.

Any use of a map bug, known or not known, will result in disqualification from tournament. You have been warned.

Any rule can be added/modified at any time as seen fit by a Voobly tournament mod. This rule exists to stop and punish potential exploitation of loopholes in current rules.

All matches must be recorded and uploaded in the appropriate thread given by the Tournament Mods before advancing to the next round there will be NO exceptions. The games may be uploaded to [You must login to view link]

Spawn glitching is not allowed

Brackets:
TBD after signups close.

PRIZES:
1st) 6 month gold membership
2nd) 3 month gold membership
3rd) 3 month silver membership

In addition shields will be put on your profile to show your achievement

ov3u90xeu08jodiodug6x7609ofxrjs5
bbtpva9camddw5dwstv9c7qs3xm6syo2
sr56g7ob342xqwexnj0hezpfev4o5c7v

To sign up you must agree to the rules and state your full user name for the the tourney

1. [I3acI]TarGa_
2. [ViCiouS]_Jazz_
3. [ B ]Kuvvy
4. [1M]_Suicaste_
5. [Gx]tr4sit0n3or
6. [Berry]Estigma
7. MetaBee
8. [ViCiouS]K2_fujative_K2
9. [ViCiouS]GoogleMaps
10. Zanchy_
11. _LC_ViC3lz_TK
12. PaintBallPlayer
13. [s1L3nT]StorMy_
14. [Cir]SeXxTreme
15. [s1L3nT]Comu
16. _LC_Alex
17. [I3acI]Olider
18. [ A ]_Ezio__
19. [ViCiouS]Sneak_
20. Bombs
21. _LC_ICarIL0z
22. [_MD_]DaGhostInside
23. [ViCiouS]Donnie
24. [cir]_atomix_
25. [ iF ]Tonberry
26. Ap0lo
27. [CL's]Jin_Cs
28. [ViCiouS]MrArchy
29. [DZ]metalgreimon2
30. [DZ]Octo_
31. [LDK]_chopin_
32. [ViCiouS]L_Plan_Krush
33. _DZ_Light_
34. [Eot_]Frozen_
35. [Eot_]L_Plan_Drush
36. [ViCiouS]8BaLL__
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_Eot]VoluptuousLlama

Posted 18 February 2011 - 2:45 pm
I agree. (i3aci)TarGa(underscore). On iPhone and can't see underscore key which is why can only log in on this acc ;) sign me up
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_Eot_]SubRoutine

Posted 18 February 2011 - 2:48 pm
[I3acI]Kazushi
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kuvvy

Posted 18 February 2011 - 3:12 pm
[ B ]Kuvvy
add me!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bureua

Posted 18 February 2011 - 4:15 pm
add me i agree rules blablabla
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]tr4house

Posted 18 February 2011 - 4:55 pm
estoy de acuerdo :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Estigma11

Posted 18 February 2011 - 6:02 pm
Sign my Up jojojo yes.
Estoy de acuerdo con todo muy bueno.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MetaBee

Posted 18 February 2011 - 6:07 pm
Sign me. Metabee , i agree with the rules. rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 K2_fujative_K2

Posted 18 February 2011 - 6:46 pm
Sign me up, I agree! germs germs geeermssss :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 Veg3ta

Posted 18 February 2011 - 8:16 pm
[ A ]_Ezio__
add me!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Sneak_

Posted 18 February 2011 - 8:51 pm
nova blood, ill have to check out the map..

otherwise sign me up

Sneak_
Link | Reply | Quote
 ChickNbutt

Posted 18 February 2011 - 9:12 pm
nice to see that ppl just pick maps for a bloods tournament and dont consult with the bloods community first..

half of us cant even play 1vs1 smosh thanks to a black screen problem..

so thanks.. (this is not a signup either)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ShinyToyGuns

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:06 pm
Don't know what nova blood is.
Also like Justin said there are quite a few players *myself included* that would have no chance in 1v1 Smosh against people that get into game instantly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Archyz

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:40 pm
ChickNbutt wrote:
half of us cant even play 1vs1 smosh thanks to a black screen problem..
and what's nova blood? pick some known maps..
Don't know what nova blood is.
Also like Justin said there are quite a few players *myself included* that would have no chance in 1v1 Smosh against people that get into game instantly.

Don't pick a map that has absolutely no following in AoC.

Blood Maps for 1v1:
Smosh, Vetz (BvR, none of this side by side **** that favors one color), Hero Fest, Gwarz, Graves, WoA (pushing it), Dome, Hero Fest, Spider, Khanz, SS Accel. (fix the left store sab first)

You have your list, picking any other map is a joke in AoC Bloods.

Also, playing defensive in Nova is better then being aggressive btw. Any map without a strategical or actual powerup/resource bonus for middle favors camping/defensive play style. (CBA)

P.S. Even a Nova Blood tournament would get more signups then RCB tournament, jajajajajaja.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_W_]kino_der_toten

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:04 am
if someone could teach these maps i will join :P

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234567
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 102 posts