CBA HERO must be updated

Emir

Edited 24 January 2023 - 9:46 pm by Emir
post here your ideas about fixes /new things wanna see at the next update ?

for me :
1*aztesc / plate mail armor (imp) reseached at the feudal age ( this civ most of time is useless specially vs archers ..so by reseaching this tech jaguars will be a quite more stronger .. 250 kills for cage 400 for imp (3 razes)

2-Brit/personnaly i think Yeomen(+1 range ) Imp reseach Should be removed it so op and give unfair advantage ( i m fine with cage +1 range and imp +1 range )
3- celt / fast spawn bug at p1 - p2 spots must be fixed

4-idk why franks need 300 kills for cage .. big comedy .. so bearded axes (+1 range ) reseached at feudal and 250 cage 450 imp

5- the fact that goth is useless most of times bcz the opposite team 90 % get infantry / cavarly civ so will be hard to chase archers .. i suggest to make spawn little faster and cage at 200

6- viking /( remove cage reseached from begining) + (reseach irong casting and chain mail armor at feudal ) + squires (make units move faster ) 200 kills for cage 450 kills for imp

7- most ppl camp and get like 6k-7k kills but still loose the game so i hope they add some super units in 6k kill so whoever reach that number win the game
this all i have

edit 1 ; also adding civs of hd and de will make the map more fun
think ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 24 January 2023 - 9:37 pm

some ppl are lazy to login lol
anyway ..
[B3N1T0]madworld says:
add onagers to game
Link | Reply | Quote
 hakpl

Posted 24 January 2023 - 9:42 pm
Skill issue, civs are ok.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Posted 24 January 2023 - 9:45 pm
hakpl wrote:
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Edited 25 January 2023 - 10:35 am by Emir
hakpl wrote:
no one talking abt skills .. i just want me and other ppl
to enjoy when we get aztesc or franks
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Edited 24 January 2023 - 9:49 pm by [ X ]PrIMeZ
I Think,

New Civs,

Do not touch Existing Civs - Age timings/kills/techs.

New Unique Hero after 3kills would be better than fast GK spawn, would be useful at late games.
so wont make Game go so many hours to finish,
Maybe Super harald or something which can beat SGK after 3-4k kills
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 24 January 2023 - 9:49 pm
I Think,

New Civs,

remaining Civs and age kills count leave at it is,

New Unique Hero after 3kills would be better than fast GK spawn, would be useful at late games.
so wont make Game go so many hours to finish,
Maybe Super harald or something which can beat SGK after 3-4k kills
very nice idea
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Edited 24 January 2023 - 10:02 pm by [ X ]PrIMeZ
in my opinion, Most of CBA Hero Players who play TGs like to get Better civs(advantage to win enemy, like even 16xx can beat 2k if Persia vs aztecs ,

that's one of the reason why the map still popular in the lobby,

so touching the Existing Civs kills/age upgrades will hurt their game sentiments,

So add new things instead of Edit/removing .

slowly introduce Kings for upgrade ,

One by one update, so the players wont get dumped by lot of new things.

so make it simple upgrade gradually one by one, and let it be tested and get feedback and push more updates.

this slow updates maybe make the Majority of CS players have the taste of other maps, and they will not see othermaps as complex to play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 24 January 2023 - 10:11 pm
in my opinion, Most of CBA Hero Players who play TGs like to get Better civs(advantage to win enemy, like even 16xx can beat 2k if Persia vs aztecs ,

so touching the Existing Civs kills/age upgrades will hurt their game sentiments,

so make it simple upgrade gradually one by one, and let it be tested and get feedback and push more updates.

this slow updates maybe make the Majority of CS players have the taste of other maps, and they will not see othermaps as complex to play.
don't agree with the first one 11
i still remember that i won franks vs tt vs mohammed who has 2k rate at that time xd
also if u playing 14xx u still can beat him with aztesc i think ..

making the kings for upgrades ? grinding rcb a lot lately ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Wolfenstein__

Posted 25 January 2023 - 2:03 pm

Adding kings will result in map becoming alike RCB. Also its not only the map flaws that need help with, the players need influence and guidance as well. Majority only login to play a game called CBA/Hero. No communication, no share of thoughts either. They [17/16+ rated players] host a game room where no new players allowed, 0 gamers kicked and 14-- probably ignored. My suggestions base on helping players be more friendly and not abusive to those who wish to indulge in the map.

My suggestions on updates:

I hope to see weak civs gain a little more bonus to stand a chance against moderately strong civs, ideas for bonuses or advantages can be suggested. Too much bonus will cause a loophole which will make the higher skilled players win 80% of the games destroying lower-skilled even with weak civs. I'd like to see some of the following;
-Aztecs with +1 archer armor, not infantry.
-Teutons at least with 4-5% more speed
-Franks could do with more archer armor AND +1 range as Dark already suggested

Link | Reply | Quote
 Pr1nzAlien

Posted 26 January 2023 - 3:25 pm
ppl which play lot of cba and hero give experience to the owners which create new hero and cba games.
like in AOE2 DE...* they are very new in hero and cba with new system, kills razes ect..
If u want to update civs.. watch "aoe2 de" and knew the different..
other things i dont accept

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 11 out of 11 posts