How can i watch record games?

TiagoDTodo

Posted 29 September 2022 - 12:07 pm
I want to watch a record game, I´ve downloaded an .mgz file but I can't open it.
Any help?,please.
Thanks in advance.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 30 September 2022 - 12:59 am by +kwin
Hi,

For start, make sure that you watch the game with the same patch AND mod selected as the game was played !!!!
You can find that info on the page where you downloaded the mgz file on the Voobly website...

You have to put that mgz file in the right recorded game folder, then you can watch the record.

Here you can see how you do this:
[You must login to view link]

But the saved game folder is not always on the same location...

If you have the steam version of the game (not installed with the old AOC disks), in that case some examples of saved game folders:

Standard save game folder (for steam version):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\savegame

"DE Balance" save game folder (for steam version):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\DE Balance\SaveGame

"DE Balance-Allied vision" save game folder (for steam version):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\DE Balance - Allied Vision\SaveGame

"Realms" save game folder (for steam version):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\Realms\SaveGame

"v1.6 Game Data" save game folder (for steam version):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\v1.6 Game Data

"WololoKingdoms" save game folder (for steam version):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms\SaveGame

In case your game is installed with the old AOC disks, some examples of the saved game folders:

Standard save game folder (for old AOC disks):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\savegame

"DE Balance" save game folder (for old AOC disks):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\DE Balance\SaveGame

"DE Balance-Allied vision" save game folder (for old AOC disks):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\DE Balance - Allied Vision\SaveGame

"Realms" save game folder (for old AOC disks):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\Realms\SaveGame

"v1.6 Game Data" save game folder (for old AOC disks):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\v1.6 Game Data

"WololoKingdoms" save game folder (for old AOC disks):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\WololoKingdoms\SaveGame

ps: In case there is a mistake with the location of the saved game folder installed with the old AOC disks, pls say so, then i can change it...
I can not check it because I use steam version now...

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts