Cant connect chat bridge

ZoYa__

Posted 28 August 2022 - 8:34 pm
Hello, it used to work before but now I cant connect my twitch chat to voobly. I entered my twitch username and auth token in the field but it does not even attempt to connect to the chat when I join a room.

Any solutions are welcome

Regards
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 August 2022 - 8:36 pm
What happens if you type "/streamlive on" without the quotes into the lobby chat?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kenbeimer

Posted 30 August 2022 - 3:08 pm
Nothing for me. Still struggling with the same thing too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 30 August 2022 - 3:44 pm
Can you please connect using an IRC client and check, whether you can pass authentication?

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 kenbeimer

Posted 30 August 2022 - 3:48 pm
I have no idea how that works. It always worked with just Twitch and Voobly and now it doesn't work. I tried the irc cliënt, but I dont understand how they work.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZoYa__

Posted 2 September 2022 - 11:33 am
TBH mate I dont exactly know what IRC is but I connected it with another programm called chatty and on that its working fine so it has to be related to voobly and not my twitch. And to answer your question if i type /streamlive on or connect chat bridge nothing happens.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 September 2022 - 12:05 pm
ZoYa__ wrote:
TBH mate I dont exactly know what IRC is but I connected it with another programm called chatty and on that its working fine so it has to be related to voobly and not my twitch. And to answer your question if i type /streamlive on or connect chat bridge nothing happens.

Please post a screenshot of your Twitch Bridge configuration, remove the streaming key of course.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TheSmurf__

Posted 31 October 2022 - 11:55 am
Hey chris I checked all the settings everything seems to be configured correctly
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-10-31 115502.png (file size: 76.76 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 31 October 2022 - 12:23 pm
The URL is [You must login to view link], not [You must login to view link]
I am not sure about the Channel. IIRC this is just your Twitch Name, as you entered it in your Voobly profile too. But first give it a try with the correct IRC URL.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TheSmurf__

Posted 1 November 2022 - 12:43 pm
Hey Chris, as you can see in the ss, I think everything is configured properly now and still it wont even try to connect to the chat. Do you have any other ideas?
Thanks
Attachments:
2.png (file size: 75.41 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 1 November 2022 - 3:28 pm
Please make sure, that the streaming key (AUTH token) you entered as password is still valid.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TheSmurf__

Posted 1 November 2022 - 4:05 pm
Yes I already changed the streaming key multiple times just to make sure its valid.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TheSmurf__

Posted 1 November 2022 - 4:06 pm
And it works fine on another app that i now downloaded to connect my twitch chat to pc. It is just not working on voobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 kenbeimer

Edited 19 December 2022 - 9:42 pm by kenbeimer
I've disconnected the 0auth for a few months and tried again today, including accepting all the permissions again. Sadly the same problem again. When I connect the chat bridge, it does check the box, but nothing happens.

Also the "/streamlive on" command does nothing.

I know the feedback it should give, because I used to stream on the old way and I always got instant feedback when clicking on 'connect chat bridge'. Didn't knew about the /streamlive on option back then. I dont know what's different now.
Attachments:
tb.png (file size: 35.66 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 14 out of 14 posts