Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > "Ideas for a supposed Zelda map patch"

"Ideas for a supposed Zelda map patch"

Poll: Would you agree with the existence of a patch for the Zelda Map?
Sure.
Nope.
 +El_Curs_

Edited 30 June 2022 - 10:15 pm by +El_Curs_
Hello Guys ;doofy

As many of you know, the custom scenarios have mechanics that make them different from the supremacy style. Because of this, the game mechanics may not be designed like some scenarios. And this clearly affects this map called Zelda. So if there was a supposed patch for Zelda, what changes would be made in order to adjust said map.So that it is balanced
Feel free to write, ideas are welcome but preferably constructive, remember that this is intended to support an entire community.

Important: Remember that there are certain mechanics that can not be changed in an exaggerated way, for example the lush of gaia. It is impossible to modify that because you would have to modify your game forever with that part. It is something irreparable like a patch. Then try to give similar ideas to supremacy patch 5.0 https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/1494/Voobly-Balance-Patch-50.

That's all, I hope everyone who participates reaches a conclusion tooth

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 30 June 2022 - 10:28 pm
This is a great initiative. Let me know when there is anything I can do to help. Thank you for creating this thread El_Curs_! ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 3 July 2022 - 12:21 am
According to the poll results, it seems like most people think a patch is a good idea. I think now will be the time to discuss what changes should be made in order to make Zelda more balanced. We want the input of the community on this. Tell us: what would you like to see changed in Zelda?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +El_Curs_

Posted 3 July 2022 - 12:46 am
Yep. Then it only remains to see exactly what changes to make to the map.
It's clear to me that some Zelda players take into account powerful units like Norse mythical units like the Fire Giants. That in long games you can notice a great advantage.
This can be balanced by probably limiting the amount of fire giants or perhaps increasing the price.

Or there are also complaints about the style of the game. For example an Atlantean vs a Nordic. Almost always the Nordic takes large parts of the map (almost all TC) to be more aggressive. And this in the long run the Atlantean only takes a defensive style in the only opening of the base of him.

A lot of ideas

There are several minor and major changes. But I would appreciate the participation of the Zelda players themselves. So that an agreement can be reached. Remember that this is for everyone in general. And you must come to a mutual agreement ;batman
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_Fury]mor_latino

Posted 3 July 2022 - 8:54 am
As a ex zelda player and nowdays I do it for get unrust or fun spend time ect.
I got used to the unpatch thing.
I just remeber that isis was op in 1-5 map lol. and in 20 vills i just have problem with the walls. its lame.
I never realy had a personal problem with the gods. maybe one good change will be with the map.
always one side the blue color gets better sea than the red.
he has like more space to build docks so can spread fish better.
so that important thing.
also I would like if zelda map had less gold in the base or less woods so like the opponent will lose if he will be forced to stay base too long-talking about 15 and 20 vills where there is no pop limit by tcs. its 300 anyway.
about gods I would just like the make some units stronger.but i cant tell too much atm. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TN'T]luis741

Edited 3 July 2022 - 9:43 am by [TN'T]luis741
Mis recomendaciones para este parche de Zelda son las siguientes. En base al parche 1.03.

Griegos/Greek

Mejora de unidades miticas y heroes

- Héroes griegos: Vida +(20-35%), velocidad +(10-20%) y ataque (A humanos +(35-55%), A miticas +(40-55%)). (El porcentaje de ataquede heroes vs Humanos y Miticas debe ser alto porque solo son 4 heroes.)*
- Aumentar recarga de ataque especial de héroes edad mítica +(35%-60%). (Belerofonte, Polifemo, Perseo)
-Perseo: Rango 16 to +(1-3)
- Minotauro:. Velocidad (+25%), Ataque (+30%).
- Cíclope: Velocidad (+25%), Ataque (+25%).
- Centauro: Ataque (+30-40%).
-Hidra: Velocidad (+10-15%), ataque +(15-20%).
-Manticora: Velocidad (+10-15%), ataque +(15-20%).
-León de menea:Velocidad (+10-15%), Ataque +(15-20%).
-Coloso: Ataque +(15-20%), Velocidad +(5-15%)
-Quimera:Ataque +(20-25%), Velocidad +(5-10%)
-Medusa: Rango de ataque de 10 a +(12-15), Ataque +(10-25%), Velocidad +(10-25%).

-Torxotes: +(1-2) rango.
-Podromos: +(5-15%) de armadura antiperforante.
-Hentaroi: Ataque +(5-10%)Velocidad +(5-15%).

Egypcio/egyptian

Mejora de unidades miticas

-Esfinge: Ataque +(20-25%), Velocidad +(5-10%)
-Ciervo de Anubis: Ataque +(25-30%)
-Serpiente/Udjat: Ataque +(15-25%), Rango: +(2-3).
-Escarabajo: Velocidad +(5-10%), Ataque +(5-15%)
-Petsucho: Ataque +(5-15%).
-Escorpión:Ataque +(20-25%), Velocidad +(5-10%)
-Fenix: Ataque +(20-25%), Velocidad +(10-25%)
-Vengador:Ataque +(20-30%).
-Momia: Ataque +(20-25%), Velocidad +(10-25%).

- Lanzadores de hachas: Armadura antiperforante +(5-15%).
- Elefantes: Velocidad +(3-8%).
- Lanzadore de honda: Ataque: (10-25%), +bonus extra a infanteria.*
- Monumentos: Favor +(20-45%).

Nordico/Nordic

Costos de unidades miticas

- Valquiria: 200 food to (150-190), 2+ favor (20)
- Einheriar: 175 gold to 180 gold, 5+ favor (20)
- Troll: 160 wood to 150 wood, Ataque: +(20-35%)
-Jabalí: +3 favor (30)
-Gigante de escarcha: 200 Gold to (210-240) gold, (25-30) favor.
-Gigante de montaña: -2 favor (23)
-Lobo Fenrir: 150 gold to (110-140)
-Gigante de fuego: 300 gold to (350-400). Thor = (30-35) favor. Loky (30-35) favor.

- Lanzadores de hachas: Rango +(1-2).
- Ballestas: Ataque a edificios: +(1-5%).
-Favor: Reducir -(15-35%). (Zelda es macro, el favor casi es gratis)*

Atlantes/Attys

Enfoque: Costo de heroes, favor, acedio, unidades miticas.

- Automata: Ataque +(20-35%), Velocidad +(5 - 15%)
- Prometeo: Ataque + (20-35%), Velocidad +(10 -15%)
- Ave de Estínfalo: Ataque + (10-25%), Rango: 15 to (16-18), favor 25 to (20-24), Velocidad +(5-15%).
- Behemoth: 20 favor to (15-19) favor, Velocidad +(5-15%).
- Satiro: 2+ rango, (15-17) favor, Velocidad +(5-15%)..
- Lampades: Ataque +(20-35%), Rango (12-15), Velocidad +(5-15%).
- Gigante de Heka: Ataque +(15-30%), Resistencia antiperforante +(15-30), Velocidad +(5-15%).
- Argos: Ataque: +(15-30%), Resistencia antiperforante +(15-25).

- Tuma: Ataque +(10-25%), Velocidad de ataque +(15-35).
- Destructor: Velocidad +(7- 15%).
- Fanatico: Velocidad +(5-18%).
- Aldeano: Velocidad +(5-15).
- Soldados Heroes: Reducir costos (20-50%),
- Centros urbanos: Favor +(25-50%).
- Arcus: Ataque: +(3-10%).
Cifones de fuego: Rango 12 to +(20-30). (El cifón de fuego es inutil en partidas largas, no tiene comparacion como los trabucos, catapultas y ballestas)*

Link | Reply | Quote
 [PXx]m4rcos_

Posted 3 July 2022 - 7:59 pm
los muros están muy duros en romper .Deberían aumentar el daño que hace los soldados humanos hacia los muros. el daño de espada bajarle al muro.Los muros se hacen muy rápido y para romperlos siendo infantería de Zeus se hace muy difícil.
Otra cosa son el daño que hacen los héroes a las míticas en zelda siempre te hacen spam de míticas y eso es un problema peor los nórticos si aumentan el daño de los héroes contras las míticas seria bueno
Estoy de acuerdo lo que dice MORSAMA el oro en base debería ser la mitad de lo que hay y debería ver más oro afuera ,asi obligas a salir de su base y no encerr**** aprovechando lo estrecho de la entrada y aun peor los muros que están rotos.
Poseidón un dios inservible sus unidades única de caballería no hacen nada no sirven, deberían ponerlo como lo hacen en el parche 5.0 ahí aunque sea sirven para algo .solo a esos caballos hetairo creo que se llaman.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +El_Curs_

Edited 3 July 2022 - 8:13 pm by +El_Curs_
As a ex zelda player and nowdays I do it for get unrust or fun spend time ect.
I got used to the unpatch thing.
I just remeber that isis was op in 1-5 map lol. and in 20 vills i just have problem with the walls. its lame.
I never realy had a personal problem with the gods. maybe one good change will be with the map.
always one side the blue color gets better sea than the red.
he has like more space to build docks so can spread fish better.
so that important thing.
also I would like if zelda map had less gold in the base or less woods so like the opponent will lose if he will be forced to stay base too long-talking about 15 and 20 vills where there is no pop limit by tcs. its 300 anyway.
about gods I would just like the make some units stronger.but i cant tell too much atm. :)

Unfortunately the map is something that a patch cannot modify, since it would have to be done for each version of zelda. If I remember correctly. the creator "aKm Mythic Freak" was the creator of most of those maps. If there was a way to contact him that would be fine. But the idea is to make similar changes as Patch 5.0. Things like terrain and positions are not specific to patches. Thanks for the reply anyway. ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 +El_Curs_

Edited 3 July 2022 - 8:41 pm by +El_Curs_
Mis recomendaciones para este parche de Zelda son las siguientes. En base al parche 1.03.

Griegos/Greek

Mejora de unidades miticas y heroes

- Héroes griegos: Vida +(20-35%), velocidad +(10-20%) y ataque (A humanos +(35-55%), A miticas +(40-55%)). (El porcentaje de ataquede heroes vs Humanos y Miticas debe ser alto porque solo son 4 heroes.)*
- Aumentar recarga de ataque especial de héroes edad mítica +(35%-60%). (Belerofonte, Polifemo, Perseo)
-Perseo: Rango 16 to +(1-3)
- Minotauro:. Velocidad (+25%), Ataque (+30%).
- Cíclope: Velocidad (+25%), Ataque (+25%).
- Centauro: Ataque (+30-40%).
-Hidra: Velocidad (+10-15%), ataque +(15-20%).
-Manticora: Velocidad (+10-15%), ataque +(15-20%).
-León de menea:Velocidad (+10-15%), Ataque +(15-20%).
-Coloso: Ataque +(15-20%), Velocidad +(5-15%)
-Quimera:Ataque +(20-25%), Velocidad +(5-10%)
-Medusa: Rango de ataque de 10 a +(12-15), Ataque +(10-25%), Velocidad +(10-25%).

-Torxotes: +(1-2) rango.
-Podromos: +(5-15%) de armadura antiperforante.
-Hentaroi: Ataque +(5-10%)Velocidad +(5-15%).

Egypcio/egyptian

Mejora de unidades miticas

-Esfinge: Ataque +(20-25%), Velocidad +(5-10%)
-Ciervo de Anubis: Ataque +(25-30%)
-Serpiente/Udjat: Ataque +(15-25%), Rango: +(2-3).
-Escarabajo: Velocidad +(5-10%), Ataque +(5-15%)
-Petsucho: Ataque +(5-15%).
-Escorpión:Ataque +(20-25%), Velocidad +(5-10%)
-Fenix: Ataque +(20-25%), Velocidad +(10-25%)
-Vengador:Ataque +(20-30%).
-Momia: Ataque +(20-25%), Velocidad +(10-25%).

- Lanzadores de hachas: Armadura antiperforante +(5-15%).
- Elefantes: Velocidad +(3-8%).
- Lanzadore de honda: Ataque: (10-25%), +bonus extra a infanteria.*
- Monumentos: Favor +(20-45%).

Nordico/Nordic

Costos de unidades miticas

- Valquiria: 200 food to (150-190), 2+ favor (20)
- Einheriar: 175 gold to 180 gold, 5+ favor (20)
- Troll: 160 wood to 150 wood, Ataque: +(20-35%)
-Jabalí: +3 favor (30)
-Gigante de escarcha: 200 Gold to (210-240) gold, (25-30) favor.
-Gigante de montaña: -2 favor (23)
-Lobo Fenrir: 150 gold to (110-140)
-Gigante de fuego: 300 gold to (350-400). Thor = (30-35) favor. Loky (30-35) favor.

- Lanzadores de hachas: Rango +(1-2).
- Ballestas: Ataque a edificios: +(1-5%).
-Favor: Reducir -(15-35%). (Zelda es macro, el favor casi es gratis)*

Atlantes/Attys

Enfoque: Costo de heroes, favor, acedio, unidades miticas.

- Automata: Ataque +(20-35%), Velocidad +(5 - 15%)
- Prometeo: Ataque + (20-35%), Velocidad +(10 -15%)
- Ave de Estínfalo: Ataque + (10-25%), Rango: 15 to (16-18), favor 25 to (20-24), Velocidad +(5-15%).
- Behemoth: 20 favor to (15-19) favor, Velocidad +(5-15%).
- Satiro: 2+ rango, (15-17) favor, Velocidad +(5-15%)..
- Lampades: Ataque +(20-35%), Rango (12-15), Velocidad +(5-15%).
- Gigante de Heka: Ataque +(15-30%), Resistencia antiperforante +(15-30), Velocidad +(5-15%).
- Argos: Ataque: +(15-30%), Resistencia antiperforante +(15-25).

- Tuma: Ataque +(10-25%), Velocidad de ataque +(15-35).
- Destructor: Velocidad +(7- 15%).
- Fanatico: Velocidad +(5-18%).
- Aldeano: Velocidad +(5-15).
- Soldados Heroes: Reducir costos (20-50%),
- Centros urbanos: Favor +(25-50%).
- Arcus: Ataque: +(3-10%).
Cifones de fuego: Rango 12 to +(20-30). (El cifón de fuego es inutil en partidas largas, no tiene comparacion como los trabucos, catapultas y ballestas)*

Veo que son bastantes cambios ( y bastantes especificos a los que me esperaba). Sin embargo agradeceria si podrias especificar el motivo de por que quieres mejorar ciertas unidades miticas griegos y Egipcios. Por ejemplo su velocidad, creo que eso puede afectar notoriamente el juego. Estaria bien saber que opinan los demas jugadores de Zelda al respecto aclarando el "por que".

Claro, ciertas unidades como el cifon de fuego se se puede mejorar con el parche. Se tomara en cuenta varias de estos cambios. Pero agradeceria si puede ser un poco mas especifico 8) ;grin
Link | Reply | Quote
 +El_Curs_

Edited 3 July 2022 - 8:36 pm by +El_Curs_
los muros están muy duros en romper .Deberían aumentar el daño que hace los soldados humanos hacia los muros. el daño de espada bajarle al muro.Los muros se hacen muy rápido y para romperlos siendo infantería de Zeus se hace muy difícil.
Otra cosa son el daño que hacen los héroes a las míticas en zelda siempre te hacen spam de míticas y eso es un problema peor los nórticos si aumentan el daño de los héroes contras las míticas seria bueno
Estoy de acuerdo lo que dice MORSAMA el oro en base debería ser la mitad de lo que hay y debería ver más oro afuera ,asi obligas a salir de su base y no encerr**** aprovechando lo estrecho de la entrada y aun peor los muros que están rotos.
Poseidón un dios inservible sus unidades única de caballería no hacen nada no sirven, deberían ponerlo como lo hacen en el parche 5.0 ahí aunque sea sirven para algo .solo a esos caballos hetairo creo que se llaman.

Ok claramante se añadira mas daño contra unidades miticas aumentando el ataque de los heroes. Puede que de la forma como explica luis741.

Tambien puede aument**** el precio de las unidades miticas, Claro sabemos que los nordicos producen mucho favor por el propio ataque. Pero se puede cambiar esto exagerando el precio del favor. Por ejemplo que un gigante de fuego requiera 50 de favor.

Con respecto al otro punto:
En supremacia tambien se a notado la desventaja de Poseidon . En teoria se puede implementar varios cambios del parche 5.0 a este parche. Pero solo te refieres a los hippikon o que exactamente? ;cup
Link | Reply | Quote
 +El_Curs_

Edited 3 July 2022 - 8:39 pm by +El_Curs_
Thanks for your answers. However, I would appreciate more participation so that everyone agrees with the patch. The players who play this map a lot ;doofy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [PXx]m4rcos_

Posted 3 July 2022 - 9:34 pm
hablo sobre los hetaroi o las unidades unicas de poseidon esos caballos que rompen en el parche 5.0 están mejorados . desde el parche 1.04 hasta el 5.0 los hetairoi siguen igual.
Esto saque del parche 1.04 y
9. Perseus’ special attack range increased from 5 to 7.
10. Hetairoi's hitpoints increased by 20, to 130. Towers do 50% less damage vs Hetairoi, other building do 25% less.
11. Shades are now affected by armory upgrades.
11. Polyphemus’ speed increased from 3.5 to 4.0. His melee range increased to .5 (both attack and special). Polyphemus receives +275% damage vs buildings.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [PXx]m4rcos_

Posted 3 July 2022 - 9:42 pm
otro detalle son los mercenarios salen muchos ahí deberían aumentar el tiempo que salen del tc como el que tiene el parch 1.04.
como dice luis seria genial pero a 30 de favor mismo costo Gigante de fuego.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 4 July 2022 - 1:32 am
Thank you all very for your contributions. It is perfectly fine that you guys talk in Spanish. It is no problem. I want to point out that people who don't speak Spanish are also allowed to reply in English. Don't feel hesitant to reply. ;3angel
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bena_S_badji

Edited 4 July 2022 - 2:56 pm by Bena_S_badji
These are some interesting changes, yea especially fire giants they make the game favorable for the norse civilization, and maybe atlanteans needs some buffs as u mentioned aswell.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 39 posts