Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > A response to the criticism I received about the Tourney

A response to the criticism I received about the Tourney

Emir

Edited 27 June 2022 - 9:45 am by Emir
Hi . Before I respond to the criticism
I want to make it clear that I am human and that I am not infallible
and this was my 1st Touranment so ofc there will Be mistakes
But Because of some Toxic ppl in CS .. i Am Making this thread.

First: Why did you add “Chaturbating ” and “Latinos ” teams after the registrations ended?

Answer: Because both of teams: random mercernaris a and mercenaries b
Reversing the decision to participate
And as an attempt to save the Tourney, I added the two teams

Second: Why was the competition not held in one day?

Answer: Because some players will not be able to play because of their work
That is why I decided that the competition will be on days so that everyone can play
But those who criticized this idea are the same players who are active 24/7

Third: It's not my problem that some teams didn't want to play like the peaky Blinders
Some teams say that this is because of my mismanagement
But for your information, I have contacted the team members many times and have not received any positive response to their desire to play.

Which means that having chaturbating in a semi-final without playing any matches is not mismanagement on the part of the host
It is a mistake made by both Latinos who could not play in the first round (but they played the losers' rounds)
Unlike Peaky who didn't play any matches because their Xmag and Goku didn't show up
And of course Rajput who never cared but when he was eliminated he started to grumble and spread lies like all of his fellow Eot (not all)

Fourth: civs combos are so bad
when i made the civs i asked most expert players about it
The reaction of some players like
Eddy Rajput
It was like they weren't interested
But when the competition reached its final stages, he started calling me stupid and criticizing me
And by the way, I would like to thank Camp2gg for complimenting me on these choices

Fifthly: Eddy Signed up himself with the chaturbating team
Then he played two bad matches that cost his team to go to the losers' round
Where his team faces team xcs
xcs has brought in a player under the name Katak
and this guy was Eddy (Confirmed By Mod Chris )

What made me upset was the amount of insults I received from him
The sad thing is that he still denies it

And of course not forgetting Orea
Who lied and cheated

Thank you and sorry if I misunderstood someone
Tourney Will Be finished Today I Wanna Thanks all the teams that committed to their matches
I hope you had some fun .

Bye.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Womboka

Posted 26 June 2022 - 1:07 pm
If that's true about Eddy, it's very low. Probably wanted to prove something after how hard he failed with Saracens the day before
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 26 June 2022 - 1:39 pm
Womboka wrote:
If that's true about Eddy, it's very low. Probably wanted to prove something after how hard he failed with Saracens the day before
Well it is 100 % true Bcz i asked Chris To Check IP and he just confirmed that kata was Eddy
Link | Reply | Quote
 gamesTonight

Posted 26 June 2022 - 9:52 pm
Don't let their little trolls get to you. If they say your hosting is bad, invite them to host their own tournament and then watch them drag themselves in the mud
Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Posted 28 June 2022 - 10:32 pm
Other complains, I just come and take W’s regardless of the settings civs or players, that’s why I’m the best ever.

Link | Reply | Quote
 SixtySix

Posted 28 June 2022 - 11:11 pm
Emir wrote:

First: Why did you add “Chaturbating ” and “Latinos ” teams after the registrations ended?

That is why I decided that the competition will be on days so that everyone can play

Third: It's not my problem that some teams didn't want to play like the peaky Blinders
But for your information, I have contacted the team members many times and have not received any positive response to their desire to play.

Which means that having chaturbating in a semi-final without playing any matches is not mismanagement on the part of the host
It is a mistake made by both Latinos who could not play in the first round (but they played the losers' rounds)
Unlike Peaky who didn't play any matches because their Xmag and Goku didn't show up
And of course Rajput who never cared but when he was eliminated he started to grumble and spread lies like all of his fellow Eot (not all)

Eddy Rajput
But when the competition reached its final stages, he started calling me stupid and criticizing me
And by the way, I would like to thank Camp2gg for complimenting me on these choices

Who lied and cheated

Tourney Will Be finished Today I Wanna Thanks all the teams that committed to their matches

Bye.

k
Link | Reply | Quote
 OneAfricanKid

Edited 28 June 2022 - 11:57 pm by OneAfricanKid
Emir wrote:

Eddy Rajput

Who lied and cheated

Bye.

Who wrote this? xD
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 29 June 2022 - 12:01 am
The funniest thing of all is that they reply to the thread with smurf members. rofl

I have no idea what happened, since due to my schedule it was almost impossible to be present at the tournament. But as you said, it was your first tournament and some mistakes were to be expected, that doesn't matter.

Good job anyway!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 29 June 2022 - 2:07 am
Let that sink in
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Posted 29 June 2022 - 7:52 am
so my team was decent persons/players in entire tourney ;doofy
transfer the badges to our account 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 29 June 2022 - 1:07 pm
Who wrote this? xD
veni
Link | Reply | Quote
 hakpl

Posted 29 June 2022 - 3:59 pm
Checking wrote:
Other complains, I just come and take W’s regardless of the settings civs or players, that’s why I’m the best ever.

You random player 🤣 nobody knows you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 29 June 2022 - 4:08 pm
Why u all using smurfs rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Edited 29 June 2022 - 4:29 pm by [Eot_]Eddy1
rofl
Just read this.

I didn't sign up with any team and I wasn't here when the tournament started. When Zanchy's team needed +1, I played as backup and that's it. Honestly you're stupid if you think I cost them the games.
When you told Oreo to find +2 or he gets disqualified I played again because I had time and I thought games would be vs your team (not vs Zanchy's team). I don't care anyway.

Lastly you cowards are all hiding behind smurfs to talk and give your 'expert opinions', while the truth is that none of you come even close to me.

P.s I wasn't crying about the civs. I only said it's near impossible to win with Korea/Byz/Pers vs Teut/Spa/Sara if two teams are near same level, and suggested that Korea should have been replaced by Maya/China/Mongol/etc...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Edited 29 June 2022 - 8:23 pm by Emir
rofl
Just read this.

I didn't sign up with any team and I wasn't here when the tournament started. When Zanchy's team needed +1, I played as backup and that's it. Honestly you're stupid if you think I cost them the games.
When you told Oreo to find +2 or he gets disqualified I played again because I had time and I thought games would be vs your team (not vs Zanchy's team). I don't care anyway.

Lastly you cowards are all hiding behind smurfs to talk and give your 'expert opinions', while the truth is that none of you come even close to me.

P.s I wasn't crying about the civs. I only said it's near impossible to win with Korea/Byz/Pers vs Teut/Spa/Sara if two teams are near same level, and suggested that Korea should have been replaced by Maya/China/Mongol/etc...
korea was already replaced by spa mong and china . and t2 was always win
so i changed back to korea
and btw latinos were almost winning with this combo vs xCs Team
but they made mistake that cost them the game
anyway its okay .

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 28 posts