Recorded games problem

Artann

Posted 20 May 2022 - 1:58 am
I have a problem in AoM-TT, when I go to recorded games, I always see my last 9 replays no matter the version, but I can't delete them or add any other. I have already checked all these folders:
AppData\local\VisualStore\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology\Savegame
Documents\My Games\Age of Mythology\Savegame
Microsoft games\Age of Mythology\Savegame
And it's always the same, even if I delete the replays, the same 9 always appear, I can even run them. It is as if they have their own folder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 20 May 2022 - 8:02 am
I am not an AoM-TT players, but if I remember correctly, you guys are playing a community patch. Please place your recorded game files in the Savegame folder of the patch. There should be a folder called "Voobly Mods" in your game directory, please check its sub-folders.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Artann

Posted 20 May 2022 - 9:31 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
I am not an AoM-TT players, but if I remember correctly, you guys are playing a community patch. Please place your recorded game files in the Savegame folder of the patch. There should be a folder called "Voobly Mods" in your game directory, please check its sub-folders.
thanks, but there is no savegame folder in voobly mods :/
Link | Reply | Quote
 Artann

Posted 20 May 2022 - 10:21 pm
I just solved the problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 May 2022 - 3:03 pm
How did you solve the problem?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Artann

Posted 21 May 2022 - 9:19 pm
In voobly mods are the Balance patch folders, but none of them had a "Savegame" folder.
Because of what you said before, I thought they should have a "Savegame" folder but I didn't have it, so I made a new folder myself, renamed it and put the recorded games in it.
That ended up working, does Voobly mods always have a "Savegame" folder? In that case maybe it was an installation problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 May 2022 - 10:42 pm
It's not related to the Voobly client or the game, the creator of the mod probably forgot to create it.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts