AoC Music?

AsenV

Posted 7 January 2022 - 7:56 pm
how can i play aoc music on the conquerors version on voobly? I use 1.5 RC.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 8 January 2022 - 12:42 pm
AsenV wrote:
how can i play aoc music on the conquerors version on voobly? I use 1.5 RC.
Hi! check that:
http://www.es.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/142/AoC-Music/Overview
Link | Reply | Quote
 AsenV

Posted 8 January 2022 - 6:12 pm
not working, even with max volume ingame
Link | Reply | Quote
 [8D]toritomil

Posted 9 January 2022 - 11:52 pm
(traslate this your language)

1)descarga esto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jadxTFqyhRM usando un descargador de mp4 en la
web

2)lee esto descargalo , lee las intruciones y miralo por las dudas https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/1351/Sonido-para-AL0NS0

3)usa el archivo descargado para la musica del juego con el mod de el sonido de alonso

nota* no funciona en algunos mods como 1.6c gamedata
sin embargo puedes editar los archivos m3u usando block de notas y lo que dice en el paso 2
hasta puedes jugar con la musica en afk copiandolo el archivo m3u en la carpeta original del juego colocandolo en la carpeta sound y tambien puedes hacer lo mismo en carpetas en los mods

nota2* puedes hacerlo en bucle si lo repites varias veces en la misma direccion del archivo no funciona si no pones en lista

espero que te haya ayudado mi ayuda ;2blush ;grin ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 AsenV

Posted 11 January 2022 - 12:38 am
Nothing work, only AoK Music mod works :/
Thanks anyway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 11 January 2022 - 8:30 am
Go to options in the game menu and set Music Volume higher...
Attachments:
MUSIC Volume.JPG (file size: 263.27 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 AsenV

Posted 11 January 2022 - 10:51 pm
already is on higher
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 12 January 2022 - 11:36 am
As far as I know about music, the game goes to find the music in the "sound folder" in the root AOE II folder. There it uses the file "music.m3u" file, which stores a tracklist. You can open this file with the notepad and see the paths where the game looks for the music.

It can be that the m3u file is not present, the paths written in it don't exist or that the mp3 files are in place but are broken. I seem to remember uninstalling Age2HD once and lost the music because the file got erased and, although the m3u file was in place, there were no files to play.

A local mod that changes the music contains a new "sound" folder with a new "music.m3u" file in it and the game uses that one instead of the default one.

If you are using data mods such as WololoKingdoms or the Community Patch, they usually have their own "sound" folder and their own "music.m3u" which is used unless you have a local mod, which always has priority.

I'd recomend trying without any mods to see if the problem is in the root folder and then adding mods.
Link | Reply | Quote
 AsenV

Edited 17 January 2022 - 7:22 pm by AsenV
Now it worked, with and without mods, a few things I did:
- Put the music file in the same folder as the .m3u file
- Put the name of the song in lower case in the .m3u file

Thanks everyone

obs: I made some mods for music
AoE2 Full Soundtrack
AoE4 Full Soundtrack

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]