US 2020 Election

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 October 2021 - 8:51 pm
jamisojo wrote:
Trump's childish comments on Twitter, alone, are enough for me to take anyone else that is available.
We need more maturity in this country. Not less.

For context: I am a conservative and I don't use Twitter.

We need leadership. Not the perfect tax rate. Billionaires are a great place to get a little more tax revenue.
Does the government waste money? Of course. But most of our taxes are paying for Social Security, medicare, and the military. So, dialing that spending down in a significant way is unlikely.
There is plenty of room for our government to do more to encourage more Americans to improve their health and their mental health.
Watching the news and obsessing about politics is definitely not going to make life better for Americans. We are already doing a lot of that and I think the results speak for themselves. I have yet to meet someone that I respect a lot, as a person, rant about politics to me.
Your exact first paragraph is most liberal's biggest flaw and why you now have a puppet running your country who has pulled the US back down to historical low's economy wise. Even that under Biden your 'co vid' cases are still at crazy high's so he didnt even fix that. Economy Crisis - Border Crisis - Afghanistan was a good move but didn't do the withdrawal the best way he could - Has basically backed out of 95% of his promises he made while he was campaigning as well. The list goes on but atleast Trump doesn't make mean tweets or something and you can live more peacefully? (lol)
Link | Reply | Quote
 weepingswords

Posted 25 October 2021 - 12:05 pm
jamisojo wrote:
Billionaires are a great place to get a little more tax revenue.
Does the government waste money? Of course. But most of our taxes are paying for Social Security, medicare, and the military.
Taxation is theft. Privatize all services, aka make them contractual and not funded through violence - you will see lives improved.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 25 October 2021 - 6:13 pm
Taxation is theft. Privatize all services, aka make them contractual and not funded through violence - you will see lives improved.
Services for the public should remain in the hands of the government.

Or why do you think education (just one of many examples) is so freaking expensive in the US, but free in most of European countries? Or Healthcare...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 27 October 2021 - 5:25 pm
+10.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 27 October 2021 - 5:32 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Services for the public should remain in the hands of the government.

Or why do you think education (just one of many examples) is so freaking expensive in the US, but free in most of European countries? Or Healthcare...
Public services should be free only for a tiny part of society (only people with limited resources who cann't afford it) at most, the state should only take care of basic functions and not monopolize all aspects of people's lives, this is the biggest problem in many countries :/
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 October 2021 - 6:00 pm
I couldn't disagree more. The past 20 years in Central Europe have shown to the majority of its citizens, that privatizing any public service has been the biggest mistake ever. Just to name some: public transport, hospitals, universities, electricity, water and many more. It's capitalism at its worst.

It's the job of the government to take care of this, and it is up to every government to decide, how much or how less they want to do so. Speaking for my own country, I am happy to live in a country, where most of the public services are still controlled by the government.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 27 October 2021 - 8:16 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
I couldn't disagree more. The past 20 years in Central Europe have shown to the majority of its citizens, that privatizing any public service has been the biggest mistake ever. Just to name some: public transport, hospitals, universities, electricity, water and many more. It's capitalism at its worst.

It's the job of the government to take care of this, and it is up to every government to decide, how much or how less they want to do so. Speaking for my own country, I am happy to live in a country, where most of the public services are still controlled by the government.
let me enlighten us, you are socialdemocrat? if yes, then not gonna waste words for this
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 28 October 2021 - 8:40 pm
let me enlighten us, you are socialdemocrat? if yes, then not gonna waste words for this

No. He is the author of the book "At least once a day you have to deal with an ****".
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 28 October 2021 - 9:48 pm
No. He is the author of the book "At least once a day you have to deal with an ****".
not gonna take you seriously, silly rat
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 29 October 2021 - 12:38 am
Imagine being a **** living in Germany that has Trump Derangement Syndrome AND at the same time literally defending CNN.

Breaking Points is made up of a Republican and a democrat who put their view on everything that is happening. They aren't being paid by a political party like FOX & CNN are to fabricate or make things up. They get their money and funding from the viewership they have and the loyal subs who appreciate their content and enjoy getting content where they criticize both parties on the same level instead of doing what Corporate media does. The fact I need to explain this to you shows how much of a ****ing delusional ****ing **** you are.

And everything you're saying about Tucker Carlson and FOX News you can say about literally every host on CNN. I know you enjoy cherry picking certain things and attacking certain Republicans then never mentioning the same thing when a democrat does it but try and not look so misguided and stupid in the future (It's hard for you, your reply was to literally defend CNN and attack FOX just now)

You don't have to explain nothing to me.

None of what you are fabulating about here corresponds to the facts.

As always, you interpret everything so that it fits your (crude) world view.

If someone like Carlson admits to lying, then it does not become better or more excusable with the reference that others also do it. But you are welcome to try this defense strategy in court after you have been caught stealing ... rofl.

Keep following the "marketplaces for crazy conspiracy theories" that don't adhere to facts, let alone science, and get buried as an ****, my little backwoodsman (racist).
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 29 October 2021 - 1:59 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Amon you're the one with the 'crude view' All you see is orange man bad because your media has you so brainwashed and whipped into idiocy.

Also Tucker is an opinion person. Same as Rachel Maddow. Both have had lawsuits gone against them and their teams defense has been 'normal people shouldn't take this seriously' Rachel Maddow went all over Russiagate for 3 years and was proven wrong every single time. Show me something Tucker has gone after for 3 years and been proven entirely wrong on the way she was? If you can't provide anything then stop talking about Tucker so much unless you want to bring her up as well.

Also I'm not a tucker fanboy but hes better than anyone on CNN & MSNBC. They virtue signal lie or fabricate things... he fabricates and lies.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 29 October 2021 - 1:40 pm by +chris@voobly
Nope. I am no reactionist either.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 30 October 2021 - 1:56 am
You don't have to explain nothing to me.

None of what you are fabulating about here corresponds to the facts.

As always, you interpret everything so that it fits your (crude) world view.

If someone like Carlson admits to lying, then it does not become better or more excusable with the reference that others also do it. But you are welcome to try this defense strategy in court after you have been caught stealing ... rofl.

Keep following the "marketplaces for crazy conspiracy theories" that don't adhere to facts, let alone science, and get buried as an ****, my little backwoodsman (racist).

Ill bet the gestapo news dont show you this. Hot off the press yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb5gQdiVGbk
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 30 October 2021 - 11:10 am
Ill bet the gestapo news dont show you this. Hot off the press yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb5gQdiVGbk
Quit the **** crap please, if you are not asking for trouble.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 30 October 2021 - 2:06 pm by MMO_Executioner
+chris@voobly wrote:
Quit the **** crap please, if you are not asking for trouble.

I hear ya. But whats even worse is the sexually perverse advertisments you allow right below your post!

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]5
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 66 posts