Game Browser icons blinking

maveco

Posted 13 April 2021 - 12:39 am
The game list is bliking when I hold the mouse on the top of then, and if I click it doesn't open the lobbly sometimes, or open the lobbly but doesn't open any game, because the join button is also blinking. what to do?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Disposto

Posted 24 May 2021 - 5:07 pm
the same thing happens to me, and before this not happened, i want a solution of Voobly to this
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 24 May 2021 - 8:31 pm
It happened to me a couple of weeks back. The disapeared on its own after about two days. I think it was due to the user interacting with the lobby links before the program has finished loading.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ShibataBR

Posted 12 July 2021 - 3:03 pm
Same problem here, I just reinstalled but it's not the solution, still blinking...cant play, cant create room, cant join other peoples room...
Link | Reply | Quote
 dnvtcrln

Posted 24 July 2021 - 11:57 am
i have same problem. i can not use vobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 31 July 2021 - 9:47 pm
Please try a clean installation of the Voobly client:
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 DKmain

Edited 4 August 2021 - 6:17 pm by DKmain
Can confirm that a clean installation doesn't work, unless i did something wrong (i didn't have "Voobly Game Data" as an option, so i unistalled "Voobly")

Just to give some visual examples of the issue, after the Game Browser window opens Voobly starts acting like this and i can't enter lobbies: ([You must login to view link])

Even if i somehow enter it (happened by luck once) i can't join rooms, no matter how fast i click: ([You must login to view link])

If i had to guess, the problem is in the Game Browser window, because if i don't open that then my Settings window behaves as normal, but after i click on Game Browser it starts flick ering too.

I hope the problem goes away on it's own like the other user said, i wanted to play with my friends
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 5 August 2021 - 1:07 pm
If you are around this coming weekend e. g. Saturday afternoon / evening, I would like to have a closer look at this myself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DKmain

Edited 5 August 2021 - 7:29 pm by DKmain
An update: Yesterday i was able to play by joining a lobby very quickly after the Game Browser window opens, but it's not that consistent as i had to try a couple of times.

My friend also had the same problem earlier today, he is using Windows 7 and i have Windows 10 if that's relevant, and he said he "just restarted Voobly until it worked".

For some reason my Voobly is working just fine today, and i didn't mention it before but i was playing Age of Empires 2 just fine for a couple of days, maybe a week, the issue only happened this one day and it didn't seem to go away even when restarting the machine.

If it does happen again i can hit you up with a PM if you don't mind!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 7 August 2021 - 2:01 pm
Sure. Please post here again, if the problem persists.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [bZrk]Lunara

Posted 9 August 2021 - 1:14 am
I also have this issue. Usually this occurs occasionally, the icons blink and voobly freezes and I have to try to open voobly several times. Now it happens every time I try to open voobly, and it takes several minutes and attempts to open the program.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 August 2021 - 1:19 pm
Could you please tell me, whether this issue occurs in Voobly browser only?
Does it also happen when you enter Voobly through our web site?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sickle

Edited 22 January 2022 - 2:18 am by Sickle
Have this also in game browser sometimes although i can still click. Restarting computer usually solved it for me, while reinstalling does not :D but who reboots computer these days?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 23 January 2022 - 8:26 pm
We will soon release a fix for this bug.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 14 out of 14 posts