Problem with game =/

heygirlhey

Edited 5 March 2021 - 11:14 pm by heygirlhey
I started getting these errors about a month or so ago (pic below - upon launching the client). The second bug is when I'm in a game, (i.e. 4v4 BF) all the players show just their name and a single digit number on the right side. No "Dark Age", etc.

I followed the directions on this page.
The bottom to be more specific -> Post 16 January 2021 - 10:49 am

[You must login to view link]
[You must login to view link]

I unistalled AoEIIHD. I uninstalled the Voobly Client. I restarted computer. Reinstalled AoeIIHD through Steam, then reinstalled the Voobly client.

I still have the same problems as before. Nothing has changed, but I have errors with my game now, including the problems I had before.

A wee bit frustrated =/
Attachments:
voobly error.png (file size: 13.2 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Edited 5 March 2021 - 11:27 pm by heygirlhey
Also, tested in single-player, got this error when it launched:

Current game room settings: [You must login to view link]
Attachments:
AOK000.png (file size: 481.69 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Edited 5 March 2021 - 11:43 pm by Kicking
Hello bigbangtheory_,

Have you made any change on the last month? by this, I mean if you have installed any anti-virus or new program.

About the second issue, it's just a display. To fix this, please create a new room and go to the upper left menu, where it says "Game". Then, select the field where it says v 1.5 RC and go to "Other Options" and disable the "Numeric Age Display".

Tell us how it went.
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 7 March 2021 - 7:11 pm
Kicking wrote:
Hello bigbangtheory_,

Have you made any change on the last month? by this, I mean if you have installed any anti-virus or new program.

Not that I'm aware of, no.

Kicking wrote:
About the second issue, it's just a display. To fix this, please create a new room and go to the upper left menu, where it says "Game". Then, select the field where it says v 1.5 RC and go to "Other Options" and disable the "Numeric Age Display".

Tell us how it went.

I'm sure it's fixed now. Haven't tried, but I'll take your word for it ^^

If I'm still having problems, I'll report back. Otherwise, I'm still focusing on the lobby launching issue. I'm still having the same error upon launching the client after reinstalling the game + client via clean installation (links I used, above).

Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 8 March 2021 - 12:25 am
Both problems are still occurring - launching the client as well as in game info.
Attachments:
AOK000.png (file size: 899.96 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 8 March 2021 - 9:18 am by +chris@voobly
heygirlhey wrote:
Both problems are still occurring - launching the client as well as in game info.

Try disabling numeric age display in the UP 1.5 patch settings.
Attachments:
numeric age display.png (file size: 80.63 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Edited 8 March 2021 - 8:54 pm by heygirlhey
Now the game sound plays when the game starts lol ^^ I turned down the "music volume" from in-game options menu and it's fine now.

The other problems still persist - single player error upon launch and the security message when launching the client.

My game room v1.5 RC settings are listed below. (Assuming yours says "DE" because you have the DE version and not the regular version?)

The Age/Numerical display next to the players name is fixed. :)

Thanks Kwis and Co. ;flowers

Attachments:
Game Room v1.5 RC settings.png (file size: 129.29 KB)
AOK001.png (file size: 517.94 KB)
Voobly client error.png (file size: 13.22 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 I_Horus_I

Posted 12 March 2021 - 10:18 pm
Anytime i download and try to play on voobly i get 3 errors... so for the last year i just havent botherd.. only played with steam.

so when i join a game in the lobby and it launches.. when it should start.. it says..the code execution cannot proceed because rockallDll.dll was not found..
i click ok and the same but grannydll
i click ok and i get mss32.dll was not found... any advice please? or should i just stick to steam?

no on has the answer i waited in chat for 42 minutes to here... i dunno... post a thread? lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 12 March 2021 - 10:52 pm
Seems you play Age of Titans?

Post a new thread in the tech forums specifying which game you play and the problems you're having.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mrteopro1155

Posted 14 March 2021 - 1:42 pm
AD cho hoi sao toi vao 1 so map moi nhu thi` lai ko xai` hot key dc la` sao vay
Link | Reply | Quote
 tmp_acc_5

Edited 16 March 2021 - 7:39 pm by tmp_acc_5
heygirlhey wrote:
Also, tested in single-player, got this error when it launched:

Current game room settings: [You must login to view link]

I got this error before and here is my attempt to fix it which is succeeded with me:

If you are playing with external mod, then it is due the missing Script.Ai folder.
So all you got to do is to recreate that folder and copy the scripts into it.

I managed to attach my Script.Ai folder just extract it to be same as seen in the picture.
Attachments:
Screenshot_1.png (file size: 86.16 KB)
Script.Ai.zip (file size: 761.9 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 11 out of 11 posts