post virus issue

rourke55

Posted 15 January 2021 - 5:40 pm
hi,

after doing the virus allow stuff when i d/l voobly client again cuz i couldnt open up the original due to the bs caused by your mistakes. now when i join a game in age of conquerors i get an error message saying something about my graphics card is not corresponding with "direct draw" it worked perfectly prior to the trojan and this is a new "super computer" compared to whats needed here or even for DE on steam. what is going on and how do i remedy this?

thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 January 2021 - 5:44 pm
rourke55 wrote:
after doing the virus allow stuff when i d/l voobly client again cuz i couldnt open up the original due to the bs caused by your mistakes.

Excuse me, but how are we responsible for a false positive detection by the Microsoft Windows Defender?

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 rourke55

Posted 15 January 2021 - 7:40 pm
yes if you released the patch / bug in the first place, lol if most everyone is being affected by this it surely isnt our fault now is it? everything worked fine prior to the updates voobly has performed, nothing has changed on my end, now you are offended by the insinuation? i finally got this to work but its laggy as hell and weird as can be, again, surely not my fault so it has to be yours as the voobly staff member. dont be so sensitive and try to provide resolution or fix the issue at hand as it occurred here on this site, now didnt it? 111111111 thx
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 January 2021 - 9:18 pm
As you can see, Windows Defender is no longer recognizing it as malware. Just run Windows Update.

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 AdrianLeverkuhn

Posted 16 January 2021 - 1:22 am
I've installed the windows update and it's still reading a trojan. Is this how voobly ends?
Link | Reply | Quote
 RandoM_Castle

Posted 16 January 2021 - 3:35 am
WRONG again, lol update doesnt work, still have to go in and allow and restore this crap, u guys are titanic, just face it...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 January 2021 - 8:05 pm
The matter has now been resolved. Please follow the instruction in the thread below:
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/333898/:1405739#post1405739

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts