Freezing screen on sign in

MMO_Executioner

Posted 24 December 2020 - 7:53 pm
I sign in and make it into the game list and voobly site. But then i cant click on any rooms such as CS nothing happens. I have to click on my profile and then i can click on cs. This has been happening the past week.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 25 December 2020 - 12:23 am
Have you installed any program this week or made any changes in your settings?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 26 December 2020 - 10:17 pm
nope, it seems to have something to do with your advertising. I join i cant click on anything then i refresh the page and i can click on a room if im fast but if i stall for a few seconds then it hangs soon as the first ad appears
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 27 December 2020 - 12:12 pm
Hello mate.

Go to : C:\Program Files (x86)\Voobly\gamedata\

Then delete the "aoc" folder. Restart Voobly and try to join a lobby. Also, when it appears to freeze, try to wait and let it until it unfreezes. If you try to click, you'll just increase the time it recovers.

Let us know if it worked. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +arslan

Posted 27 December 2020 - 1:58 pm
hassan wrote:
If you try to click, you'll just increase the time it recovers.

It's a fact that every Experienced Windows user knows, "If it is stuck, don't touch it, otherwise it will definitely Crash" ;sweating

Link | Reply | Quote
 +arslan

Posted 27 December 2020 - 2:06 pm
I sign in and make it into the game list and voobly site. But then i cant click on any rooms such as CS nothing happens. I have to click on my profile and then i can click on cs. This has been happening the past week.

You can use Auto-Join Lobby function to join CS or any other lobby on Sign in, it will skip the selection of Lobby Manually from Game browser.

In the game lobby Menu click File>Auto-Join Lobby to Enable this function.
Attachments:
auto-join.png (file size: 31.52 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 27 December 2020 - 3:54 pm
Am I the only one this is happening to
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 27 December 2020 - 3:56 pm
Am I the only one this is happening to

I've helped a couple of players who had that similar issue. Did you try the solution I mentionned above ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 28 December 2020 - 6:26 pm by MMO_Executioner
hassan wrote:
Hello mate.

Go to : C:\Program Files (x86)\Voobly\gamedata\

Then delete the "aoc" folder. Restart Voobly and try to join a lobby. Also, when it appears to freeze, try to wait and let it until it unfreezes. If you try to click, you'll just increase the time it recovers.

Let us know if it worked. :)

If i delete game data then i lose the aoc folder, a taunts folder, etc etc ill lose a bunch of stuff, i may as well just dump voobly and reload

Update: I deleted the aoc folder, seems to be running smooth now, ill let you know after a few days
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 28 December 2020 - 8:32 pm
If i delete game data then i lose the aoc folder, a taunts folder, etc etc ill lose a bunch of stuff, i may as well just dump voobly and reload

Update: I deleted the aoc folder, seems to be running smooth now, ill let you know after a few days

Don't worry about that, as you won't lose anything since it's in Voobly's folder.

Glad it's smooth for you now. As I told you, I've dealt with people having the same issue before and cleaning that aoc folder was a good solution.

Give us your feedback further. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 31 December 2020 - 10:54 am
Still doing it
Link | Reply | Quote
 [SOK]Kilzalot

Posted 1 January 2021 - 2:13 pm
It's unbearable. This developement team has really done it this time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 31 January 2021 - 12:09 pm
You guys did something to fix this issue and hasent happened in weeks

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 13 out of 13 posts