Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Watching Game Recordings Played in DE Balance Allied Vision

Watching Game Recordings Played in DE Balance Allied Vision

Dontberudepl

Posted 26 November 2020 - 3:15 pm
Hello.
Whenever I download a game recording played in DE Balance Allied Vision and save it, it appears in Allied Vision Advanced Statistics instead of DE Balance. Therefore, i can't watch it/ replay it. Can anybody help? Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 26 November 2020 - 4:29 pm
Hello.

That's pretty normal. I assume you extract the recorded game to the main SaveGame folder, instead of the mod's SaveGame one.

Let me explain to you. Let's say C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\ is your game path. When you extract your recorded game to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\SaveGame\, you're making it readable by no mod/visual content mods, and Allied Vision - Advanced Statistics is one on them.

However, DE Balance - Allied Vision is a Game Mod, which means it has its own SaveGame folder.

In this case, you'll need to extract your recorded game here :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\DE Balance - Allied Vision\SaveGame\

If you have the same game path, that's great. Otherwise, just replace the red written path with your own one, and complete with the black bold path.

I hope I helped you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dontberudepl

Posted 27 November 2020 - 9:06 am
Thanks. Resolved.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts