How to reset my score.

_011010011

Posted 22 November 2020 - 11:55 am
I'm not even 1400 and I cannot join the NPL anymore. Now there are many players quitting the game to keep their score low. Regardless, the fact is on MS there are not the maps I used to play and the players I'm used to playing with, including my clan, are in the NPL. I did try to make another account from another computer and different IP, but voobly spots it. This is an infringement of the GDPR by the way.
Link | Reply | Quote
 no_mercy2020

Posted 22 November 2020 - 12:08 pm
You clearly have no clue of what GDPR is, and how and where it's applied.

Please study a bit here : [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 no_mercy2020

Posted 22 November 2020 - 12:10 pm
Another usefull source that will help you understand the NPL ban and the reasons: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/269641
Link | Reply | Quote
 _011010011

Posted 22 November 2020 - 12:40 pm
Storing and manipulating your IP and not only is against the GDPR, that's where the privacy policy starts. By knowing your IP I know your name and where do you live. Some guys from FB and Google had to answer to those questions too.

It's a frigging game meant to be fun, not a tournament with money involved.
Link | Reply | Quote
 no_mercy2020

Edited 22 November 2020 - 1:06 pm by no_mercy2020
Check this, and this it what you agree in the moment of your registration: https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/privacy

Once you join in voobly you give the authorization to voobly to use your data, like any other website/server do.

You must login into Voobly to view image

The GDPR must be applied (it's a law that applies also to every other website/server) from voobly to protect his users and their privacy, that's why you should study more the GDPR before shouting that someone is "violating" you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _011010011

Posted 22 November 2020 - 1:25 pm
The authorization is technical to make the service working, not to stalk you around at any device you are using.
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 22 November 2020 - 1:30 pm
I highly encourage you to read carefully those links, in case of you didn't when you register on Voobly :
https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/privacy
https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/cofc#Protect_Your_Privacy
https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/tos#Privacy_and_Protection_of_Personal_Information
Link | Reply | Quote
 no_mercy2020

Edited 22 November 2020 - 1:56 pm by no_mercy2020
_011010011 wrote:
The authorization is technical to make the service working, not to stalk you around at any device you are using.

You really need to educate yourself on many things, and before going on with the discussion read the links i suggested for you.

Following your logic, you should complaint every server/website existing in the world right? You complained also Youtube, Google, Facebook etc..? They also store way more data that what does voobly and you also accepted their terms like you did here in the moment of your registration.

If you don't want to open my links, see with your own eyes this pictures made from the link i shared with you:

Specially check the last element, if you do not agree you can stop using Voobly.

And if you know the GDPR (but i doubt from what i read) you can request to the server administrator to delete your personal data (like mentioned in the GDPR).

Here is the link if you want to request it:
https://www.voobly.com/forum/view/64929
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 22 November 2020 - 5:31 pm
_011010011 wrote:
I'm not even 1400 and I cannot join the NPL anymore. Now there are many players quitting the game to keep their score low. Regardless, the fact is on MS there are not the maps I used to play and the players I'm used to playing with, including my clan, are in the NPL. I did try to make another account from another computer and different IP, but voobly spots it. This is an infringement of the GDPR by the way.

Are you sharing internet connection with others who happen to play aoe on voobly?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _011010011

Posted 22 November 2020 - 5:47 pm
Are you sharing internet connection with others who happen to play aoe on voobly?

No. The fact that voobly can spot any device, it means they are storing your ISP information, therefore they are aware about who you are in real life because you have a paper contract with your ISP who has assigned you an IP, later on they will track the IP at any of your devices in use. This is how it works.
Link | Reply | Quote
 no_mercy2020

Edited 22 November 2020 - 6:02 pm by no_mercy2020
_011010011 wrote:
No. The fact that voobly can spot any device, it means they are storing your ISP information, therefore they are aware about who you are in real life because you have a paper contract with your ISP who has assigned you an IP, later on they will track the IP at any of your devices in use. This is how it works.

Dude, you need to study a bit the basics of networking, your informations are stored everywhere you go, dunno why you so passionate regard voobly,

Everywhere you go in internet leave a sign from you, once you in internet you are not anymore anonymous, when you will start to study how internet world work instead continuing this campaign against voobly?

Link | Reply | Quote
 no_mercy2020

Edited 22 November 2020 - 6:08 pm by no_mercy2020
I bet if voobly didnt banned you from NPL, won't be a problem the informations stored here right? This started to became a problem the moment you were not able to evade your ban lmao
Link | Reply | Quote
 no_mercy2020

Edited 22 November 2020 - 6:43 pm by no_mercy2020
At least now you now know where and when the GDPR it's applied and in wich circumstances, maybe you understand now also the meaning of it, it's a law that a server administrator have to respect to guarantee the protection of sensitive data and privacy of the players from unauthorized access, peace man
Link | Reply | Quote
 _011010011

Posted 22 November 2020 - 7:01 pm
Avenger games at NPL are 5 per day, today I made one game only. Stupid rules. This game can shut down for what I care now. Wasting a day waiting to make a game. You and your stupid rules. Bye.
Link | Reply | Quote
 no_mercy2020

Edited 22 November 2020 - 7:04 pm by no_mercy2020
You can't be mad on something you agree when you joined, if you didn't read the rules it's up to you, not voobly fault

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 23 posts