I can't join new player lobby

[McL]_Reze_

Posted 8 July 2020 - 7:42 pm
the message says that it is because I'm not a new player. But have you seen how many games I've played the last years? It may be 1 or 2, I can't go and play in RM medieval siege.. it's too hard to me
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 8 July 2020 - 8:49 pm by mich
You won a 3v1, how interesting. Including a nice Feudal time.
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/22340710

Join the Inter lobby then.
https://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/482
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 9 July 2020 - 9:53 am
Please go back to the MS Lobby, you are not a new player.
https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123835582/Ratings
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tugrul

Posted 26 July 2020 - 10:03 pm
İ am noob. please allow entry in the new player lobby
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 27 July 2020 - 2:01 am
Hello Tugrul.

Please play in any other lobby. You can make it no rated or you can chose and pick who you want to play by chosing or adding a rating limit. If you have friends in NPL then you'll have to play with them in Casual Lobby or MS Lobby.

Any other reason: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/269641

Regards. ;1hat
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tugrul

Posted 16 August 2020 - 6:15 pm
please allow me to log in to the new player lobby or I'll leave voobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 16 August 2020 - 11:21 pm
Hello @Tugrul,

Rules are the same for everyone. If you are not allowed to enter the New Player Lobby, it is because you are not longer a New Player; being a low skilled player is not an excuse to be allowed to play there.

Criteria: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/269641

My suggestion is to start playing in Intermediate Lobby or Casual Lobby as well of learning some strategies that may get you stronger enough to play at Medieval Siege.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 17 August 2020 - 7:36 am
Hello friend!

Here are some helpful players you should watch in order to learn build orders / how to play civilization and overall become a better player.

Search these names on Youtube:
TheViper (watch his Voobly 1v1 videos)
DauT (watch his Voobly TG videos)
T90Official (watch his Voobly commentary videos)

There is many more but I would focus on TheViper point of view of games. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 azulesdelnorte

Posted 19 August 2020 - 4:45 am
hola, no puedo entrar a new player lobby, el rated es 1253, luego de perder 2 partidas no pude volver a ingresar. me podran ayudar ??
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Edited 19 August 2020 - 7:05 am by Troy
hola, no puedo entrar a new player lobby, el rated es 1253, luego de perder 2 partidas no pude volver a ingresar. me podran ayudar ??

Hello. You seem to just create that account today to make a reply. Here is our NPL policy on why youve been removed from there https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/274018
Link | Reply | Quote
 azulesdelnorte

Posted 19 August 2020 - 5:09 pm
hi troy, we are 2 persons in 1 PC. Usuarios yamorido and azulesdelnorte. Yesterday i try to play with friends in new player lobby and cant. i thought it was a problem with a ban or something like this so i created a new account but didnt used it because it was the same problem.
Yamorido (my brother) is 1370 and its going to play in other lobby, but azules is my acoount and not ready for that yet.

can you help me with only these account? (azulesdelnorte)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Edited 19 August 2020 - 5:59 pm by Troy
hi troy, we are 2 persons in 1 PC. Usuarios yamorido and azulesdelnorte. Yesterday i try to play with friends in new player lobby and cant. i thought it was a problem with a ban or something like this so i created a new account but didnt used it because it was the same problem.
Yamorido (my brother) is 1370 and its going to play in other lobby, but azules is my acoount and not ready for that yet.

can you help me with only these account? (azulesdelnorte)

Hello unfortunately the pc your using is linked to an account that is no longer allowed in New Player Lobby (yamorido). This means you must play with your friends in other lobbies like Casual Lobby, Medieval Siege, Custom Scenario or any other ones. Best way to play in those lobbies is add a password and tell your friends the password and if you're trying to play with other users you can add a rating limit and pick and chose who you want to play vs.

Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you understand the reasoning. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 azulesdelnorte

Posted 19 August 2020 - 11:38 pm
but troy, in other lobbys there are only a few players with my level. You can see in the stadistics of the 2 counts that we are diferent levels. Its not fair. we dont have 2 computers. im getting out of my friends matches because not havving 2 computers?
please let me play some time in new player to continue learning with fiends. Only this account, the otherone its OK because my brother is better than me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 20 August 2020 - 5:22 pm
but troy, in other lobbys there are only a few players with my level. You can see in the stadistics of the 2 counts that we are diferent levels. Its not fair. we dont have 2 computers. im getting out of my friends matches because not havving 2 computers?
please let me play some time in new player to continue learning with fiends. Only this account, the otherone its OK because my brother is better than me.

Hello. I understand that and it's unfortunate because if he is removed from NPL that means anyone on that pc/internet will be removed also even if it's not that player.

Let me explain the reason why. Let's say Voobly allowed you to connect to NPL this would give access to anyone in your house to also enter and I hope you understand that we're trying to protect the (actual new players) from smurfs.

If you want to play with your friends you must bring them to other lobbies.

Thank You!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [SeCo]Nopor

Posted 2 February 2021 - 4:19 pm
Cada quien deberia poder elegir en que sala entrar y con quienes jugar. Pero esas politicas parecen sacadas de gobiernos autoritarios y no de una comunidad de videojuegos.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 17 posts