Lost connection to the server / Servidor se desconecta

[Chmls]robTusky

Posted 2 July 2020 - 8:09 pm
Hi all,

I've been playing for a while on wi-fi connection without any issues. Recently I bought an ethernet to USB adapter because I wanted to reduce lag. The problem now is that Voobly disconnects from the server every two minutes!

I keep getting the following message: see attachment 1.

If I go back to wi-fi everything is OK again. Has anyone encountered this problem before? Can you help me find what's going on please?

Hola a todos,

LLevo un tiempo jugando con conexión wi-fi sin problemas. Sin embargo, hace poco compré un adaptador de ethernet a usb para usar en mi computador y tener una conexión más rápida. El problema es que cuando uso el adaptador, Voobly se desconecta del servidor cada dos minutes (ver mensaje en imagen adjunta).

A alguien más le ha pasado? Me pueden ayudar a solucionarlo?

Gracias!
Attachments:
voobly_err1.PNG (file size: 13.43 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 felipnator

Posted 17 July 2020 - 4:15 am
Menuda desconexión mal hecha. Me arruinan los mejores juegos, pero esté sin jugar y Voobly no se desconecta, siempre es en medio del juego.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Abdithehero

Posted 26 July 2020 - 9:42 am
hi,
suddenly i got disconnect from game. then after i try to connect vobbly now its showing this error. (Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.)
pls try to short it out this issue.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 26 July 2020 - 9:49 am
Hello everyone

First of all sorry for the late reply.

Please make sure Voobly is allowed through any antivirus/firewall. If this doesn't work I want you to disconnect your router/modem from the wall for a few minutes then plug it back in. Some reason this works for this fix.

Also to the OP. I suggest getting a stable connection instead of using a USB/Stick for internet. They are not meant for gaming and more meant for travel. Reason you maybe have a problem connecting to Voobly due to poor connection.

Regards. ;1hat

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts