You need to stop.

ByzantineDance

Posted 13 June 2020 - 11:03 pm
Whoever is responsible for this, you need to stop immediately and get help.

You must login into Voobly to view image

You are creating a new ladder cluster****. Have you not learnt from the mistakes of the past like The Great Ladder Cluster**** of 2012? What are you going to add next? CS - Overall?

When you think of custom scenario players, the first two words that should immediately come to your mind are "barnyard animals." Custom scenario players have no self-control when it comes to no-lifing ladders for imaginary points, just like how barnyard animals will keep eating any amount of food you put in front of them to keep getting fatter until the farmer kills them for their meat.

This is exactly what you are doing. You might think you're doing cs players good, but in reality you're adding an ever-growing number of ladders for players to lose their lives on. There is a tinge sadism in this. It is satanic, and you need to stop.

Thanks for reading.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 14 June 2020 - 12:26 am
Nobody cares anymore its fine.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]Sdeshton

Posted 14 June 2020 - 1:41 am

You are creating a new ladder cluster****. Have you not learnt from the mistakes of the past like The Great Ladder Cluster**** of 2012? What are you going to add next? CS - Overall?

When you think of custom scenario players, the first two words that should immediately come to your mind are "barnyard animals." Custom scenario players have no self-control when it comes to no-lifing ladders for imaginary points, just like how barnyard animals will keep eating any amount of food you put in front of them to keep getting fatter until the farmer kills them for their meat.

This is exactly what you are doing. You might think you're doing cs players good, but in reality you're adding an ever-growing number of ladders for players to lose their lives on. There is a tinge sadism in this. It is satanic, and you need to stop.

Thanks for reading.

I think you are a ****.

Also...

If you want herofest lessons so you can finally win a herofest game, feel free to pay Sir_Duke
Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]supercrack4

Posted 14 June 2020 - 4:25 pm
1. who reads that map list?
2. who reads the forum?

u need to stop
Link | Reply | Quote
 Live_Let_Live

Posted 14 June 2020 - 5:41 pm
"Custom scenario players have no self-control when it comes to no-lifing ladders for imaginary points"
Lol saying this and using nhoobish's profile is just rofl rofl rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 14 June 2020 - 7:33 pm
i dont get it how CS- BLOODS and desert blood should be separated, literally the name says blood. I also dont understand why they spammed the ladders. Bring back old style, with overall
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 21 July 2020 - 10:51 pm by MMO_Executioner

Thanks for reading.

The CS overall ladder was already made and removed. It was the first ladder there was I know i was here and held #1 in the cs points for a time. Let the trolls begin ;1st

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts