Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Resolution Issue. Cannot enter to the game with a good resolution

Resolution Issue. Cannot enter to the game with a good resolution

MrHammurabi

Edited 6 June 2020 - 6:53 am by MrHammurabi
Hi,

I am trying to play but I think that I have an issue with the resolution. I have Windows 10 and the display resolution is 1920x1080.
I can create and join games, but when it starts it drop me off the game, without any letter. The only way that I can get in a game, is unclicking the option force windows resolution in the game panel but I get a very bad resolution and square windows and not the widescreen one.

Is there any solution to have a widescreen resolution with my windows10?

Thank you.

Va en EspaƱol:

Cuando se lanza el juego, se me sale el age, y la unica forma que tengo de que esto no suceda es desclickeando la opcion de "forzar resolucion del escritorio en el juego" dentro de las configuracion de resolucion en la ventana de la sala. El problema es que cuando deselcciono esa opcion. El juego me inicia en una resolucion pesima y en pantalla cuadrada, no lo puedo ver wide screen.

Tengo windows 10 con resolucion de pantalla 1920x1080. Hay alguna forma de solucionarlo?

Gracias.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 June 2020 - 6:43 am
Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response.

The square window you are referring to is called window mode. This is a feature Voobly implemented to reduce lag when you switch to other applications while your game is running. I would suggest you keep window mode enabled. With window mode enabled, your game will automatically go full screen when it starts (i.e. after you start the game from the multiplayer game window). If it does not and your game still crashes, there are 2 main possibilities.

1. Either you are using a custom resolution for your game OR
2. You do not have 32 bit enabled for your game to take advantage of your HD resolution.

Please ensure that your game room settings are exactly like this:
[You must login to view link]
You can verify this by hosting a game room in any lobby

If it still does not work, let us know and we will check this further.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [InDuS]_NuTTy_

Posted 17 June 2020 - 5:37 pm
hi, i have similar problem
i changed settings as u mentioned above. but the game still comes in a small window.
I have a 64 bit windows 10.

please help
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 17 June 2020 - 6:58 pm
In game, simply go to options and set the screen resolution to your desired resolution. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts