Posted 31 May 2020 - 10:16 am
The Top LN Players use to Play the Custom Random Map "land nomad 2019"
Where I can download that map ?
thx for your answer
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Edited 31 May 2020 - 6:11 pm by Troy
Hello.

You might be able to find it on [You must login to view link] just search for "Land Nomad" with out with 2019 in it and download the map. P.S: You must be signed in to download.

Regards. ;1hat
Link | Reply | Quote
 _about_

Posted 1 June 2020 - 3:09 pm
thx troy
i did that and dived into a sea of posts, threats, forums and other stuff....
but no maps.... or download areas... ;KO
only found players who offers rms-zip downloads..... but no LN2019 maps inside there... ....
after a 40 min seach on that site... i gave up and opened a threat in a appropriat forum ..(..)
so lets see..... whether there i can find someone... who can reveal that secret....
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 1 June 2020 - 6:08 pm
Hey there,

IMO, [You must login to view link] is the best site for all tools AOC related. A quick search for land nomad got me [You must login to view link].

Make sure you look in 'Random map' category. You may/ may not find the exact map, but there are tons of alternative maps.

Good luck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _about_

Posted 3 June 2020 - 1:49 am
thanks sunny
and yes... as you said....here as well u need "good luck".... to search 900 hits on a "random map" search...
80 % of all stuff there is more than 10 years old.
but ok...
thx anyhow
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 3 June 2020 - 6:06 am
Do you know any active LN top player? Maybe you can contact him directly on his profile wall or via PM and ask them if they could be so kind of sending you the map you want.

Good luck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Edited 3 June 2020 - 6:08 am by Kicking
Hey,

Do you know any active LN top player? Maybe you can contact him directly on his profile wall or via PM and ask them if they could be so kind of sending you the map you want.

Just by joining the pre-game window with them will download the map automatically.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _about_

Posted 7 June 2020 - 7:43 am
this was my intention.... i will do this....
thx

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts