+chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 23 June 2020 - 1:08 pm
come on, unban me in npl, i want to smash some noobies. tooth
Troll denied.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [B0A]kingmuki

Posted 28 June 2020 - 4:48 pm
I can not find RM lobby. is there any way I can reach there? I still play at New players lobby. but I want to join a tournament in RM Lobby.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 June 2020 - 6:32 pm
I can not find RM lobby. is there any way I can reach there? I still play at New players lobby. but I want to join a tournament in RM Lobby.
Tournaments are played in one of the tournament lobbies.
https://www.voobly.com/games/view/Age-of-Empires-II-The-Conquerors
Link | Reply | Quote
 josnach

Posted 2 July 2020 - 12:04 am
The levels in MS are very different, if there are people (users) who leave their concerns, wouldn't it be that something is not right?
It may be that the strategy is another, there is a lot of care in taking care of new players and the old intermediate players or
whatever they want to call it, they are confined to the discouragement of continuing to connect since it is not fun, I can assure you that
the same is not to claim it is just to ask them that if there are many players doing or asking for it, it will not be that something
contemplated? Anyway, greetings
Link | Reply | Quote
 abcabc1

Posted 3 August 2020 - 12:31 am
It is difficult to find other players to play with at RM / DM lobby. If i defeat anybody, he do not want to play again, because he think he will lose the game.
If I lose many games, I lose many points. So the players at higher level do not want to play with me, because they receive only few points.

It is difficult to defeat anybody at RM/ DM lobby, because there are some Cheaters and some very good players.. At RM/ DM lobby, every win is very tough. I lost a game to player, who had 1170 points.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 4 August 2020 - 1:20 pm by +eric@voobly
abcabc1 wrote:
It is difficult to defeat anybody at RM/ DM lobby, because there are some Cheaters and some very good players..
Please define "cheaters" and provide some sort of evidence to this very serious claim. Voobly has both an automatic- (anti-cheat) and manual system e.g. "Game complaints" forums (anonymous tips sent in by the community) to capture suspicious acts or violations. Cheaters are extraordinarily rare, knock on wood.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 21 out of 21 posts