Shortcomings in Voobly

am11r

Posted 22 May 2020 - 8:46 am
I think a more important issue as of now would be making DE playable on voobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 22 May 2020 - 11:07 am by [xCs]_Jv
imagine yelling at your teammates in 1800 cba hero room through voice chat in some occidental language

such a dream for some of us
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DSQ]PriNce___

Posted 22 May 2020 - 1:31 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
imagine yelling at your teammates in 1800 cba hero room through voice chat in some occidental language

You are quite new to gaming i believe.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 22 May 2020 - 10:51 pm by mich
am11r wrote:
I think a more important issue as of now would be making DE playable on voobly

I agree. We can hope one day it's allowed by MS.
[xCs]_Jv wrote:

Well that's a simple fix. Play a different map and/or play unrated, then you won't feel like you have to act like a complete ass. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 23 May 2020 - 7:19 pm
Update the anti cheat
Link | Reply | Quote
 Use_The_Lake

Posted 25 May 2020 - 9:47 am
Update the anti cheat

I've never had problems with cheating, has anyone? The only issue I have with it is that on joining a lobby, all my HDDs spin up, which I've been told before is due to Voobly's anti-cheat checks.
[kLu]Troy wrote:

Reset Ladders:
I have brought this up to our Voobly Team a few weeks ago. I hope to see our MS Lobby get a full Rating reset. :)

If you do this, I hope you force email confirmation to activate new accounts, if that's not been done already. All the ****s will just keep making new accounts otherwise. And why is a reset needed? It happened in 2012, for what reason?
Link | Reply | Quote
 HumilityChamp

Posted 25 May 2020 - 10:23 am
Banned accounts nicks pls
Link | Reply | Quote
 [kLu]Troy

Edited 25 May 2020 - 2:34 pm by [kLu]Troy
If you do this, I hope you force email confirmation to activate new accounts, if that's not been done already. All the ****s will just keep making new accounts otherwise. And why is a reset needed? It happened in 2012, for what reason?

Well. Good question, if you look at the Leaderboards halve of the people in the top 3 pages don't even play on Voobly anymore and if they do they comeback right before decay (wont name who). However point is with Voobly having a new chapter it's time to leave the old Voobly pro's behind and start a new leaderboard with our new pro's of Voobly. Also not to mention last reset was 2012 (8 years ago) So many accounts that aren't active in the "2000" rating.

Regards. ;1hat
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 25 May 2020 - 3:41 pm
Troy wants a reset so he has a chance to point trade himself into the top20
Link | Reply | Quote
 [kLu]Troy

Posted 25 May 2020 - 4:08 pm
Troy wants a reset so he has a chance to point trade himself into the top20
How did you know! :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 26 May 2020 - 4:18 am
Another reset is useless in my opinion... decay works fine :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [kLu]Troy

Edited 26 May 2020 - 5:00 am by [kLu]Troy
+kwin wrote:
Another reset is useless in my opinion... decay works fine :)

There is already Decay enabled. It doesn't work if players play right before they decay and for the ones that don't care lose 25 points like every 2/3 weeks so it's just a longer time needed not to mention decay only goes down to 2000 which is a insane amount of players on the 2000 list. Reset is problem solved. This is my opinion and any other opinions are good too. Just wanted to explain why I think reset is ideal. :)

Edit: Page 8 to 63 in 1v1 Ladder is all list of "2000" from decay / inactive accounts since 2012. That is over 50+ pages
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Edited 26 May 2020 - 6:00 am by [xCs]PLO_Style
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 26 May 2020 - 6:00 am
[kLu]Troy wrote:
There is already Decay enabled. It doesn't work if players play right before they decay and for the ones that don't care lose 25 points like every 2/3 weeks so it's just a longer time needed not to mention decay only goes down to 2000 which is a insane amount of players on the 2000 list. Reset is problem solved. This is my opinion and any other opinions are good too. Just wanted to explain why I think reset is ideal. :)

Edit: Page 8 to 63 in 1v1 Ladder is all list of "2000" from decay / inactive accounts since 2012. That is over 50+ pages

Don't meddle with a subject/community you know so little about.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 26 May 2020 - 7:38 am
Reset will be bad.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 39 posts