rip cs until another ´big´ tournament .
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 18 May 2020 - 1:43 pm
Thank you for the news update.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:08 pm
Been quite a few random TG's played the last few days actually... and yeah I think everyone knew activity would go down after TIW. Amazing observation
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 19 May 2020 - 3:33 am
The big increase was mainly due to the quarantine, added to great returns of great players that people want to see.

It is not dead at all, I have seen a positive renewal of the voobly staff without following "dumb" patterns (so far) and thinking and dialoguing with most players.

Which gives me hope for the coming years ..

Cs "died" in about 3-4 years, I also believe that he can be reborn in the same time frame with correct policies and decisions
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 19 May 2020 - 8:41 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Thank you for the fake news update.

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 22 May 2020 - 8:32 pm
24_King_ wrote:
The big increase was mainly due to the quarantine, added to great returns of great players that people want to see.

It is not dead at all, I have seen a positive renewal of the voobly staff without following "dumb" patterns (so far) and thinking and dialoguing with most players.

Which gives me hope for the coming years ..

Cs "died" in about 3-4 years, I also believe that he can be reborn in the same time frame with correct policies and decisions
keep dreaming.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 22 May 2020 - 11:01 pm by mich
CS is more alive than it was a year ago. Also there are two different peak times during the day now. Before, it would peak around 1300 PST and that's it. Now I'm noticing peak times at around 2000 PST as well. Which means more players are sticking around, even after quarantines are being lifted, or eased. At peak times we get about 400ish players, not including on the weekends where numbers are about 500ish.

It's also a huge help and thanks so much for the people taking the time to host AND STREAM CS events. You guys are the best. This is what will keep CS going. This and getting a set stream schedule for CS games and hopefully getting more people interested in learning how to stream for CS games.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts