Please help me with FP issue

[lxxl]moazzam_lxxl

Posted 9 May 2020 - 8:45 am
I want help with this FP issue. I have tried changing static ip and unblocking firewall but I am getting the same issue. Please do check screenshots.
Attachments:
1 V.png (file size: 217.06 KB)
2 V.png (file size: 47.99 KB)
3 v.png (file size: 255.85 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 9 May 2020 - 1:01 pm
Hello, you need to create a Port Forwarding rule in your router settings. I would like to invite you to our Help Room, or you can attach more screenshots of the following:

1) Go to start > cmd > ipconfig and search for Default Gateway and IPv4 numbers.
2) Use the Default Gateway number (normally it’s 192.168.0.1) in your internet browser and log in to your router using the username/password given in your routers label/sticker.
3) Once inside your router, search for the Port Forwarding section. It’s normally located in Advanced, but it could vary (Screenshot, please).
4) Search for UPnP and DMZ and check they are both disabled.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [lxxl]moazzam_lxxl

Edited 13 May 2020 - 5:08 am by [lxxl]moazzam_lxxl
They were already disabled , should I enable them?
Attachments:
4v.png (file size: 27.1 KB)
5v.png (file size: 28.09 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Edited 13 May 2020 - 5:40 am by Troy
Hello,

No keep the DMZ/UPnP disabled. Also you must restart your router and pc to save those disabled settings. After this please run a network diagnostics and copy+paste them here please. How to run diagnostics: in top of a gaming lobby you'll see "Options" under this you'll see 'Network Diagnostics'

Cheers, I'll be waiting for reply. ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Edited 13 May 2020 - 6:13 pm by Kicking
Please search for Port Forwarding, press on Add and show us an screenshot of the content so we can tell you how to complete the rule. You will need your ipv4 to complete on the Internal IP of that rule.

So unless we see something strange in your screenshot, it should be something like this:
Internal start/end port: 16000/16000
IP: your ipv4
Protocol: UDP

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts