Random Ladder

[xCs]_Jv

Posted 7 May 2020 - 3:41 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Talk to your clan mate who was a high ranking part of the CS team around this time.

Also the other clan mate, who was head of random ladder for a time and privy to CS meetings.

(ps, locked and malte)

"privy" that's all what you had to say for confirm that not everyone and very specific people (not the best ones btw!) are those that get privy when its about voting
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 7 May 2020 - 3:42 pm
There are 4 active lustful players and you lose to 75% of the active ones (Major hint: One of the active ones is you).

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/21440512
XDDD

Go outside ...

ok but you lost :(

and i taught l0ss well enough that he can beat anyone out xcs (except big andy) right now 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 7 May 2020 - 3:44 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:

and i taught l0ss well enough that he can beat anyone out xcs (except big andy) right now 11

That was before LosS was in xCs, he was in Habibi clan that time but nice try.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 7 May 2020 - 3:47 pm
That was before LosS was in xCs, he was in Habibi clan that time but nice try.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 7 May 2020 - 3:49 pm by [xCs]_Jv
no matters what u say Eddy, you're in the clan that hasn't win a TiW and hasn't win vs xCs, so remember ur spot before talking to me/xcs which is the light weight 4th man, bye!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 7 May 2020 - 3:54 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
"privy" that's all what you had to say for confirm that not everyone and very specific people (not the best ones btw!) are those that get privy when its about voting

The only thing that was run by decree was the random ladder, it was always in the power of one person, whether that was Dave, Malte or I.

There has been no reset for a long time. You ask for support but you then attack the last effort at trying to aid the CBA/Hero ladders, which was instigated by players such as Malte/Obi.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 7 May 2020 - 3:56 pm by [xCs]_Jv
what has obi/Malte DONE for CBA/Hero?

edit: that actually worked? (cba aofe didn't)
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 7 May 2020 - 3:58 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
what has obi/Malte DONE for CBA/Hero?

edit: that actually worked? (cba aofe didn't)

What would actually help CBA/Hero, thats what you should be asking.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 7 May 2020 - 4:05 pm by [xCs]_Jv
_IYIastA_ wrote:
What would actually help CBA/Hero, thats what you should be asking.

hosting tournaments with attractive settings, actual test of new CBA Hero version (with minimal changes) making a cba hero teams map that would help a bit for set TG mirror games, making everything smoothy basically would be the first step...

addition: it's all about making a smooth base at which we all as community can give our opinion and make the map "friendly" to everyone, i think the biggest mistake + team thought when they reset ladders is they thought people was OK with resetting the ladders and playing literally the same map from 0. In my opinion a GREAT idea would be make a new ladder with CBA/Hero map but totally changed, and by changes i mean buffing/nerfing civs UU/tech but not changing how the map actually works (like changing mid times or trebs)

if u want to keep people entertained you gonna give them what they want but always balancing it, making every time it's updated a total new experience where they have to adapt (NOT LEARN) their old way to play to the new gameplay
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 7 May 2020 - 4:05 pm by _IYIastA_
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
hosting tournaments with attractive settings

Don't need to be a staff member to do this. Last head of VCOM is in xcs.

[xCs]_Jv wrote:
, actual test of new CBA Hero version (with minimal changes) making a cba hero teams map that would help a bit for set TG mirror games, making everything smoothy basically would be the first step...

Don't need to be a staff member to do this. The best qualified person is in xcs, ask him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 7 May 2020 - 4:06 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Don't need to be a staff member to do this.

Don't need to be a staff member to do this. The best qualified person is in xcs, ask him.

literally the person who manages CS (mich) really dislikes CBA Hero, so i highly doubt we're even getting an extra ladder with it rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 7 May 2020 - 4:11 pm
I have no idea of the structures of the staff now but Mich never had as much power as you seem to think.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 7 May 2020 - 4:15 pm
well, those that have "privy" when it's about voting totally wouldn't agree with this idea so, it's all because of that
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 7 May 2020 - 4:16 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
if u want to keep people entertained you gonna give them what they want but always balancing it

Not everyone asks for money in Voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 7 May 2020 - 4:46 pm
mich wrote:
Seems like somebody wants to post just for the attention. Four pages of bull**** that I skipped right through.

And your attitude right here is proving that reasonable point. All I see you doing is whining and complaining. If certain people (we all know who they are) didn't care about CS, do you think it would still have players at all? Come off the **** train javi and grow a brain.

#wuthaveudoneforcslately
you are 100% right, but you expecting javi getting out of train **** is too much, he need to reborn or eithe a brain transplant so.. i call for solidarity, neuron donors are needed for jv...

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]6
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 90 posts