Voobly crashes every time entering lobby

[KoNo]agustin_mb90

Posted 21 April 2020 - 5:13 pm
I'm writing this because Voobly keeps crashing every time i try to enter a lobby, it suddenly closes, and the first Voobly's setup window appears to install the program that already have. I have windows 7, and i already did a clean install like i red in forum, and run it as admin, turn off UAC, try with different compatible settings, and other "solutions" i found in forum! I attached a video showing what happens. Thanks for your response!!! PLEASE HELP ME!
Attachments:
Link | Reply | Quote
 vazzY00

Posted 21 April 2020 - 7:16 pm
Como va Agus? Proba cambiar temporalmente el nombre de la carpeta del Age (Age of Empires II => Ag3 of Empires II o lo que fuere. A veces trata de descargar algún parche del Juego y en la actualización del mismo podría llegar a fallar.

No es una solución, sino un posible diagnóstico.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KoNo]agustin_mb90

Posted 21 April 2020 - 8:01 pm
Hola vazzY00, ante todo gracias por tu diagnostico! Intente haciendo lo que me dijiste y aun asi se crasheo nuevamente, la verdad ya no se que hacer para hacerlo funcionar. Por otro lado le escribi a varios moderadores pero no me dieron bola ;sadblush
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']koandcul1

Posted 21 April 2020 - 8:08 pm
and the first Voobly's setup window appears to install the program that already have.
try to install that new setup until it works
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KoNo]agustin_mb90

Posted 21 April 2020 - 8:14 pm
I've already try that too. Thanks for the advice friend! I think it's a voobly problem, maybe with windows 7, i don't know.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 21 April 2020 - 9:57 pm
Hello buddy it's because you need to go through each one of those steps. Pick language press continue and just press continue on the pathing and click ok/continue on it finish installing. Then it will bring you to login voobly tab you just log in and you're ready to play!

PS: Duplicate Thread: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/321812
[Already replied too]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KoNo]agustin_mb90

Posted 22 April 2020 - 4:24 am
I tried but it's a loop.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 22 April 2020 - 7:42 pm
Hello,

1. Make sure Voobly is allowed through any firewall/antivirus
2. Make sure UAC (User Account Control) is enabled.
3. After step 1&2 Please do this: [You must login to view link]

Cheers ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts