Voobly crashes (especially MS lobby)

Maki_

Posted 19 April 2020 - 12:17 am
I play both CS and RM, I used to open both lobbies but lately if I do, Voobly crashes. Now in MS lobby I can't even join rooms to spec because it instantly crashes. Doesn't happen in CS lobby or other smaller lobbies. I'm guessing it has to do with the numbers of players online.

I've already re-installed Voobly and done what Chris has posted on other similar threads, it hasn't fixed the issue.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 19 April 2020 - 8:18 pm
We reduced the number of game rooms again in our main lobbies (New Player Lobby 1 and Medieval Siege 1). This will hopefully reduce the amount of crashes you are experiencing. Please report back to us, whether this improved your situation.

Furthermore, Upon entering/creating a game room for he first time, please wait a minute for the NAT handshake to occur (between the client and the server). The time this takes depends on the system you are using and the amount of players. Please report back to us, with more information, whether our suggestions worked or not.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Maki_

Posted 20 April 2020 - 1:58 am
It seems the issue is now gone! Today I was able to join both lobbies at same time without a problem and spectate games in MS lobby without crashes. Thanks for the help :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 20 April 2020 - 8:38 am
Glad to see you're able to play again without issues.

Cheers, ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts