Unknown Enemy Tower Defence NEW MAP!

[MM]Blood_Drainer

Edited 15 September 2020 - 4:01 pm by [MM]Blood_Drainer
Unknown Enemy Tower Defence

4th April 2020

It really pleases me to announce that my new map is ready to be released!
**Please read the entire post before playing the map as it answers most of your questions you shall have playing the map.

It is called Unknown Enemy Tower Defense, you start off with 3 villagers, 500 gold, 500 stones, 300 wood and 50 food at Lane 1. The aim of this map is to beat the 14 + 4 p7 levels, each level has a group of p7 units of certain type led by a leader p6 unit which auto dies when all the p7 units are killed by the humans, but here's a catch, once any p6 unit passes a "lane" or the brown terrain of the map, all the human towers and villagers behind it die, so PLEASE make sure that your villagers are ahead of the p6 unit at all times.

Mod required: TD II Teambonus V4

AI required: ADVANCED Immobile Units AI, can be downloaded here: [You must login to view link]
Edit: No longer required, but would be great if you put it on!

Players required: Any number of players from 1 to 4, p5, p6, p7 and p8 must STRICTLY be Advanced immobile AI or the map won't work efficiently

Civilizations: ALL PLAYERS MUST BE SET TO AZTECS or the game will never work, Happy April Fool's Day to those who didn't follow this instruction ;lol

Resources: Standard
Map Reveal: Normal (NOT explored, NOT all visible)
Starting Age: Standard (Dark Age)

Some frequently asked questions:

1) What are Anti Towers?
Anti Infantry, Anti Cavalry and Anti Archer are 3 types of Anti Towers, Anti Infantry Towers have a bonus against Infantry, Anti Cavalry against Cavalry and Anti Archer against Archer. However Onager Towers do NOT have a bonus against Onagers.

2) Is the Anti Tower AP not working?
Yes, it is working, but you can't see it because the AP only increases 5 BONUS AP, that is if your Anti Infantry tower is doing 60 damage to Infantry, after researching AP once, it will deal 65 bonus damage, that's why it can't be seen but it works well.

3) This map is so unfair! I don't know how to beat a level, do the units need to be nerfed?
Nooo, the map is NOT unfair, it is only difficult! It is all about experimenting the right tower, though if you already know the towers very well, you won't even need to do that, so keep thinking!!

4) Can I play this map on All Visible?
Noo, of course not! The map is named 'Unknown Enemy TD', how will the enemy be unknown if the enemy can be seen? So in order not to crash, please don't use All Visible anymore.

5) Why should we be taking Aztecs?
It's no big secret really, the mod is used for it's towers, not it's bonuses, some of which are too overpowered and can disrupt the balance of the game, hence, you are asked to take Aztecs which do not affect the game play as well

6) What are difficulty levels?
Difficulty 1: Militia and Scout (Always spawn)
Difficulty 2: Next 4 (or 5) units including Trade Cart which always spawns
Difficulty 3: The 4 (or 5) units after that
Difficulty 4: The 2 units after that
Difficulty 5: Final Boss

Please keep coming back for more updates and more versions of the map, if you have any question or find any bug, or want to give any suggestions or opinion or anything really, PLEASE do not hesitate to drop me a message anytime :) Looking forward for your responses

Latest updates:
5th April 2020: Added 2 more units of Difficulty 2, Jean Bureau (bad ****) and Deer and fixed some bugs
15th April 2020: Added a new tower to Fishing Boat named Bolt Tower which randomly increases the tower AP by 200 units for a random amount of time! Useful as a last resort tower, and fixed some bugs
17th April 2020: Added a small secret Difficulty 2 level, no different in strategy but there to annoy you 662!
29th April 2020: Added two new levels to Difficulty 4 (big big bad ****es), Hunting Wolf and a kinda complimetary level to it, Bombard Cannon and thats not all, also added Frankish Paladin to Difficulty 3 which may get troublesome at times! And fixed some bugs here and there
1st May 2020: Added two new units to Difficulty 2, Champion with his pal Man-At-Arms, an exclusively p6 unit whom you need to observe to understand the level! And the other being an evil twin to an already existing level 662
4th May 2020: A big, big, big, big update for celebrating a 1 month anniversary for the map! Introducing Final Boss, the final level of the game details under the wraps! But let me tell you, they are just annoying and worse than anything before and a small change in the design, let's say a big design revamp for future anniversaries? Stay tuned!
8th May 2020: Introducing another equally annoying Final Boss and a new feature Gold Trickle which if there are any AIs or new players who die in the first wave itself give the other players a small constant gold supply (less the players, more the rate) and reworked several levels.
13th May 2020: Reworked many levels, mainly Cataphract which shall have a new attribute now (like really, I bet no one even realized the old one lol) and adding Demolition Ship a Difficulty 3 level but shall not have a p6 unit, which dies to give a Petard which shall die to give an Archer of Eyes which got 3200 AP
1st June 2020: It's the 10th version! So of course, a big update! Added a new Difficulty 2 level, Tamerlene which is protected by Heavy Cav Archer which is protected by Cav Archers, complicated? Not really! Just kill all Cav Archers to weaken Heavy Cav Archer and kill all Heavy Cav Archers to weaken Tamerlene. Also re-worked the Fishing Ship mechanism, all the towers cost food, added a Dock and infinite Fish Trap, balanced the Attack (slower reload, cheap AP)and Big Towers (fast reload, expensive AP), Meteor Tower is a Power Tower with 300 AP which can be built as many times as you want to, slow reload.
2nd July 2020: Added a buff to the Mangonel level, Added a new Difficullty 2 level, Missionary which freezes your villagers for some time, so remember to stay ahead of it at all times! Also added a new Difficulty 4 level, Janissary, which you gotta kill one by one as they turn into Elite Janissary, killing a Janissary shall result into a HP Penalty, and removed few units which are as eager to come back in the game as you! Added several features, your villagers and buildings can't be deleted by mistake, map won't work in All Visible.
7th September 2020: Welp, that was a long wait, anyways I am back with a new Difficulty 3 unit, King, which gets some amount of HP depending on the number of units alive twice in the game at Lane 15 and 23. Also added a filler Difficulty 2 unit because apparently Trees never had an infantry accompanying it before.
8th September 2020: New day, new unit! Introducing Cavalier with his partner p8 Robin Hood.
15th September 2020: Introducing a new Difficulty 3 level, Balrog which keeps increasing in HP before resetting to original HP after some time.

A Special Thank You to everyone who helped to test all the versions and had to endure bugs especially to my team, the MM, the Map Maker Studio!

By,
Blood_Drainer
Attachments:
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 5 April 2020 - 1:02 pm
Post a mapshot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Blood_Drainer

Posted 5 April 2020 - 1:24 pm
Sorry, I do not think one particular image can catch the map quite well, why don't you play the map and see everything yourself? ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Posted 5 April 2020 - 7:13 pm
Here you go :)
Attachments:
MAP001.BMP (file size: 12.05 MB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Edited 5 April 2020 - 7:24 pm by ZOET
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Blood_Drainer

Posted 6 April 2020 - 7:17 am
Hey this is really amazing! Thanks a lot! <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 iamOcean

Posted 11 April 2020 - 2:50 pm
try to set the speed right and create some bush with villager (who are dead ) so if one player is there can survive other as well as interest of other
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Blood_Drainer

Posted 11 April 2020 - 3:07 pm
I am sorry about you not liking the game :(
The villagers still remain to be the fastest unit in the game, idk if it will make sense to you a lot, but villagers have 200 speed, whereas the fastest unit by p7 is not more than 100 (wink wink) so don't worry your villagers can outrun everything!
The map is a survival type map, so I guess by adding more villagers, the need of running and the adrenaline really is cancelled out and defeats the purpose of the map
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Pupi19

Posted 11 April 2020 - 3:46 pm
Really fun map if all players cooperate, its a really original idea and deviates from "mass click a single type of tower, spam trade = win".
It requires each player to be active in their response against enemy types since theres a lot of different towers and a lot of terrain to build on, map control is also quite important since resources are spread all over it.
Some enemies might need a bit of tweaking but overall it is a well thought out map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Blood_Drainer

Posted 11 April 2020 - 3:50 pm
Oh thanks a lot for those kind words! Some of the enemy does need a little bit of balancing, I keep adding new ones to make the map more fun so yeah some of them naturally tend to get a little bit stronger or weaker at times, but I definitely will work on that constantly!

Also because new levels are constantly added, each time you play, it's like a brand new map! So please keep coming back, thanks a lot again for taking out time to comment on the post <3 <3 <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 11 April 2020 - 6:30 pm by mich
Post a mapshot.
ZOET wrote:
You must login into Voobly to view image

:) <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 _RedStar

Posted 17 April 2020 - 11:57 am
kao,IM not a lagger.
Link | Reply | Quote
 iamOcean

Posted 3 May 2020 - 4:09 pm
there is a bug , after sometime playing p6 and p7 distance increasing so it impossible to kill or play further, it a sure die
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Blood_Drainer

Edited 4 May 2020 - 7:55 pm by [MM]Blood_Drainer
Oh it isn't, you just killed the p7 Longbowman way too many times (it turns to raze i.e. stops when it dies before respawning) and you need to have all longbowmen at the "Raze" state to beat it, also the p6 Longbowman is slower than the p7 Longbowman, so if you just leave them untouched if you feel they are too far from the p6 unit then it will auto fix itself :)

not a bug, just need teamwork and strategy, but maybe I can make the p6 a tad bit slower, I'll look into that too
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Posted 14 May 2020 - 6:59 pm
Hi I play this with my friends

We can't find any relics???
NO TC WTF

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 22 posts