Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Client and Website related Problems and Questions > I can't sign in Voobly Messenger (error Network Connection Error [Code

I can't sign in Voobly Messenger (error Network Connection Error [Code

ggonmar

Posted 1 April 2020 - 1:08 am
Hi all,

Since sunday I've been trying to start using Voobly, but to no avail: I have installed the client following the documentation provided, established the exceptions on the router firewall and verified udp16000 is reachable, and disabled uPnP.

Still, when trying to log into Voobly with the application, it remains for some seconds on the "initializing" step, and then throws the error:
Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.

I tried on sunday, and today again, so I doubt it is a random temporary server outage, and I've reinstalled the client today as well.

Can I get some assistance to solve this problem and finally get to play? :D

Thank you!

Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Edited 1 April 2020 - 5:46 am by Troy
Hello, I assume you have Voobly allowed in your firewall, Voobly seems to be up an running.

I suggest that you a restart on your computer, router/modem and try again after a while. :)

Cheers! ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 1 April 2020 - 9:28 am
In addition to the suggestion above, check if you have any Antivirus running in your computer and add Voobly to it’s exception list.

If that doesn’t work, as the error message says, these are temporary errors and are usually caused by network outages or connectivity issues (usually on your side). The best thing to do is to restart your computer, router/modem and try again after a while.

If it happens a lot, you might want to ring your ISP and check with them once.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts