I can't connect to voobly.

Xylum

Posted 28 March 2020 - 2:18 pm
I am having a problem since 1 week however sometime I get connected suddenly, but later get disconnected as well. Whenever I try to sign in to voobly. It says "Signing In..." and says "Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website."

The most weird part is, I got connected using my mobile hotspot whereas I can't log in using my internet connection. I have changed nothing in my router or my computer but I got this error. What should I do? Please let me know.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 March 2020 - 2:24 pm
Try this: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Xylum

Posted 28 March 2020 - 2:36 pm
Thank you for quick reply. But it didn't work. My problem is I can't Sign In to voobly via my internet connection (router). From mobile hotspot I can connect in seconds. I was wondering if voobly blocked my router by mistakely or something. Thank you for your time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 March 2020 - 5:00 pm
Hey there,

While connected to your router, could you post the results of your speedtest from speedtest.net.

While you are at it, also try connecting to the lobby from the browser. Use this link
Link | Reply | Quote
 Xylum

Posted 29 March 2020 - 7:58 am
Speedtest result:

PING ms : 1
Download Mbps : 19.46
Upload Mbps : 9.92

I checked from browser also it didn't work. But today morning, suddenly I can sign in. I just played a game also. Don't know what was the problem, and I still don't know what was the solution also. But anyways thanks for your suggestion.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts