Not able to join New Player lobby

EroeDiRagnarock

Posted 22 March 2020 - 7:19 pm
Hello,
I cannot join anymore to the New Player Lobby cause of my level.
I only play with my friends that are low level skills, almost all the players in the Medieval Siege Lobby are too strong for them.
Can I get access to the New Player Lobby somehow?

Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 22 March 2020 - 11:51 pm
Hello EroeDiRagnarock,

No. Your skills are better than you think. New Player Lobby is for new players and you are not one anymore :).

Please read our policy about it here.

Regards.
Link | Reply | Quote
 EroeDiRagnarock

Posted 23 March 2020 - 1:40 pm
I didn't say I am not good.
I said I play only with my friends that are not good enough for Medieval Siege.
Furthermore we tried to play in Medieval Siege anyway but is difficult to have a match, nobody joins us.
We play Random Map and Nomad. Nobody plays Random Map in Medieval Siege and I do not know why it is difficult to have a Nomad Match.
The best way to solve this problem could be to have a unique lobby: The room itself has settings to sort game per level so you do not need to split people in different lobby, and then you solve also all the problems people like me have.

Meanwhile do you have a workaround to let me play in New Player lobby?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 23 March 2020 - 2:10 pm
Hello EroeDiRagnarock,

Sadly you won't be allowed back into the New player lobby. However you can encourage your friends to play with you in the Medieval Siege lobby. Simply add a rating to your game room such as 0-1550 or something like this so you are able to get games around your level of skill.

Many players are playing on Voobly you will easily be able to fill up a nomad game! ;flowers

Any further questions feel free to reply.
Link | Reply | Quote
 EroeDiRagnarock

Posted 23 March 2020 - 3:58 pm
Hello,
what about Random Map games?
Then I do not need to encourage my friends, they want to play in Medieval Siege Lobby despite the level and despite the game are unbalanced there. But none of us will keep playing a game which needs an hour to be organized.

Anyway I understood you can do nothing because there is a voobly rule cannot be ovverride till it'll be changed, you would have simply answered that instead.
And I know many people play on Voobly, but guess what? You just separate me from those whom I play; so it is not easy; and I said it already in the preevious message.

Regards
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 23 March 2020 - 10:59 pm
Hello again!

I'm trying my best to understand what you mean,
Medieval Siege is also for Death Match not just Random map. and we have other lobbies for custom scenario maps.

Custom Scenario
https://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/69

Hopefully I have answered all of your questions.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ HD]asnoej

Posted 31 August 2020 - 3:43 pm
hello plz help me I can't join new player lobby, , but im not good for medieaval siege . i want play New player lobby .
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 31 August 2020 - 11:59 pm
Hello asnoej,

Create your own threads so we can keep our forum organized, please.

About your comment, please take a moment to read this thread: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/269641

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it. My suggestion is to move on to Casual Lobby or Intermediate Lobby.

Link | Reply | Quote
 crazy_jeolog

Posted 10 September 2020 - 4:38 pm
Hello there,
When I log into the new player room, the update screen freezes and gives an error to enter the room, then voobly the program closes completely.
I'm a new member. Can you help me?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 10 September 2020 - 10:54 pm
Hello there,
When I log into the new player room, the update screen freezes and gives an error to enter the room, then voobly the program closes completely.
I'm a new member. Can you help me?

Try this: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 _about_

Posted 7 December 2020 - 10:03 am
in medivial siege i cant play anymore because my rating is too low...
they not accept me anymore
in the new player lobby, i cant play either
so i am forced to play by myself for month against the computer
thats sad.... and is maybe an explaination why amount of players,
even in corona times, in the lobbies rapidly decrease
Link | Reply | Quote
 +arslan

Posted 7 December 2020 - 12:50 pm
_about_ wrote:
in medivial siege i cant play anymore because my rating is too low...
they not accept me anymore
in the new player lobby, i cant play either
so i am forced to play by myself for month against the computer
thats sad.... and is maybe an explaination why amount of players,
even in corona times, in the lobbies rapidly decrease

Join the Inter Player Lobby where "Intermediate" level players play, invite your friends from NPL/MS Lobby to play there as well.

https://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/482
Link | Reply | Quote
 GankerUnited

Posted 25 March 2021 - 4:45 am
uhmm, i have a similar issue, i didn't play the game for like 2 years or more i think, and i wasn't even that good at the time, i got crushed by the 1.5k players and stopped playing.

So, now that i want to return to the game to play casually cause i dont have time to play a lot, im forced to only get stomped by "high" rated players? Is there a way to play versus people lower rated?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 25 March 2021 - 9:15 am
uhmm, i have a similar issue, i didn't play the game for like 2 years or more i think, and i wasn't even that good at the time, i got crushed by the 1.5k players and stopped playing.

So, now that i want to return to the game to play casually cause i dont have time to play a lot, im forced to only get stomped by "high" rated players? Is there a way to play versus people lower rated?

You must play against players of your ELO, not against 15xx or 16xx. You have hit the rating cap in NPL with a 2:1 wins/losses ratio and a rating of 1387, which means your target audience should be 11xx / 12xx in MS.

https://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124764881/Ratings
Link | Reply | Quote
 zero_game1

Posted 26 March 2021 - 7:47 pm
piada estas respostas, tem muito jogador na NPL que é pró, afff que bagunça , pelo jeito os moderadores escolhem quem fica e quem sai..afff

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 16 posts