Problem to restore games with forgotten empires 3.7

[_ITA_]_Magnus_

Edited 16 March 2020 - 6:36 pm by [_ITA_]_Magnus_
Me and my team have noticed that saved games for forgotten empires 3.7 are impossible to restore.
We found that when we save and exit, it saves the game in the directory \Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\Forgotten Empires 3.7\SaveGame\multi, but the directory used by voobly to restore the game is \Age of Empires II\Games\Forgotten Empires\SaveGame\Multi
So, I copied the file vps.20200316-003819.msz into the first directory.
Voobly trasfered the file to everyone, i started the game but the others players could'nt join the game.
There is a solution for that?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_ITA_]Impero

Posted 16 March 2020 - 6:28 pm
I confirm this problem... :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 17 March 2020 - 4:13 am
Me and my team have noticed that saved games for forgotten empires 3.7 are impossible to restore.
We found that when we save and exit, it saves the game in the directory \Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\Forgotten Empires 3.7\SaveGame\multi, but the directory used by voobly to restore the game is \Age of Empires II\Games\Forgotten Empires\SaveGame\Multi
So, I copied the file vps.20200316-003819.msz into the first directory.
Voobly trasfered the file to everyone, i started the game but the others players could'nt join the game.
There is a solution for that?

Hi there,

This will work but all players in your game room also have to have that directory. So check with them to make sure they all have the same folder existing on their computers (\Age of Empires II\Games\Forgotten Empires\SaveGame\Multi). Once you have ascertained that, you should be able to restore the game
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_ITA_]Massimo92

Edited 17 March 2020 - 3:10 pm by [_ITA_]Massimo92
Hello, the problem is that directory exist but when you play with latest patch 3.7 game will save the file in \Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\Forgotten Empires 3.7\SaveGame\Multi and not in Age of Empires II\Games\Forgotten Empires\SaveGame\Multi where voobly take the restore. But for example if you move that file from \Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\Forgotten Empires 3.7\SaveGame\Multi to Age of Empires II\Games\Forgotten Empires\SaveGame\Multi your not able to restore file and other player cannot join in game. Another problem is spectator cant join/specatate the game with forgotten patch.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BigParmigiano

Posted 17 March 2020 - 5:24 pm
I confirm the issues with reloading save games. Even if we all have the file in the right folder.

In addition we find trouble spectating games, which is bugged and the player can't join the game after the 2 min spectator delay.

thank you
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_ITA_]Impero

Posted 19 March 2020 - 1:04 pm
Hello, the problem is that directory exist but when you play with latest patch 3.7 game will save the file in \Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\Forgotten Empires 3.7\SaveGame\Multi and not in Age of Empires II\Games\Forgotten Empires\SaveGame\Multi where voobly take the restore. But for example if you move that file from \Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\Forgotten Empires 3.7\SaveGame\Multi to Age of Empires II\Games\Forgotten Empires\SaveGame\Multi your not able to restore file and other player cannot join in game. Another problem is spectator cant join/specatate the game with forgotten patch.

Can voobly resolve this problem too?
We like forgotten..
thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_ITA_]Massimo92

Posted 26 March 2020 - 7:18 pm
UPPP
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_ITA_]Impero

Posted 28 March 2020 - 1:46 pm
Dear sunny@voobly are there news?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FPR]crazzy_rabbit

Posted 2 April 2020 - 9:33 am
Hello friends, I also confirm this problem. Is Voobly going to fix it?
Was/is the same problem also for Forgotten Empires 3.3?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_ITA_]Massimo92

Edited 4 April 2020 - 11:42 am by [_ITA_]Massimo92
If i'm not wrong yes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_ITA_]Impero

Posted 7 April 2020 - 3:29 pm
hi sunny, are there news, please...
We need this need this arrangement to play our tournament and avoid playing it on other platforms, gameranger ad example..
Can you replay please???

Link | Reply | Quote
 [_ITA_]Impero

Posted 14 April 2020 - 1:53 pm
Yes it was...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_ITA_]Impero

Edited 14 April 2020 - 1:54 pm by [_ITA_]Impero
+sunny@voobly wrote:
Hi there,

This will work but all players in your game room also have to have that directory. So check with them to make sure they all have the same folder existing on their computers (\Age of Empires II\Games\Forgotten Empires\SaveGame\Multi). Once you have ascertained that, you should be able to restore the game
hi sunny, are there news, please...
We need this arrangement to play our tournament and avoid playing it on other platforms, ****** ad example..
Can you replay please???
Link | Reply | Quote
 TwoHandedSword

Posted 20 April 2020 - 3:20 am
Hi..i saw your problem. i sent you request friend.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_ITA_]Impero

Posted 20 April 2020 - 2:28 pm
Hi..i saw your problem. i sent you request friend.
How can you help us?
Attachments:
forgotten 3.7.PNG (file size: 23.2 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 16 posts