what is member plus?

blobby2

Posted 23 February 2020 - 8:57 pm
wht is member plus?
Link | Reply | Quote
 cynara

Posted 27 February 2020 - 3:39 am
Hello! The MemberPlus program is our way of recognizing you, the active community members that make up the heart and soul of this thriving gaming community. It is designed and structured to allow you to find a richer experience online. Whether that means you find yourself assisting others in the Help Rooms, or if it is playing games with first time Voobly players, or something completely different, the choice is up to you. You will have the opportunity to help contribute to the Voobly community and help make it a fun place for everyone.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]EvilSquirrel

Posted 27 February 2020 - 1:58 pm
cynara wrote:
Hello! The MemberPlus program is our way of recognizing you, the active community members that make up the heart and soul of this thriving gaming community. It is designed and structured to allow you to find a richer experience online. Whether that means you find yourself assisting others in the Help Rooms, or if it is playing games with first time Voobly players, or something completely different, the choice is up to you. You will have the opportunity to help contribute to the Voobly community and help make it a fun place for everyone.
I'd play with first time voobly players and completely crush them and their dreams, but i'm banned from the NPL now :S didnt get me a plus membership in the past though. Did i have to apply for that?
Link | Reply | Quote
 cynara

Posted 5 March 2020 - 6:41 am
Yes!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Zaid

Posted 6 March 2020 - 1:55 pm
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Posted 15 March 2020 - 6:01 am
I would love to see old skool Member plus back so I can troll :P jk..

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts