Unable to login voobly

[DSQ]PriNce___

Posted 7 February 2020 - 7:08 am
Hi,

I am unable to login to voobly messanger using my broadband connection. It gets stuck at 'downloaded 96 byte' However i am able to connect using my mobile connection. I need to understand the issue. My broadband is quite good. The speed of my net is around 65 mbps and the issue is in below screenshot. Need assistance.

Attachments:
1.PNG (file size: 11.85 KB)
2.PNG (file size: 24.86 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 7 February 2020 - 4:20 pm
Hello,

1) Check Voobly is in the Exception List on your Firewall.
2) Do the same for your antivirus.

Tell us how it went.

Cheers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DSQ]PriNce___

Posted 7 February 2020 - 7:42 pm
Hi,

Disabled the firewall now & i dont have antivirus installed. Any other way to fix?

Thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DSQ]PriNce___

Posted 8 February 2020 - 9:58 am
It seems i am getting blocked from using at voobly end. Please confirm. Save me some time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TunaKhan

Posted 16 February 2020 - 10:18 pm
Can you change your User Account Protection level to the lowest during the voobly installation (Run as administartor voobly setup or voobly.exe) and update process as well. After succesfully getting into lobby you can change it to your will.

Here's how to turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off in Windows 10:

Type UAC in the search field on your taskbar. (If the search field isn't visible, right-click the Start button and choose Search.)
Click Change User Account Control settings in the search results.
Then do one of the following:
To turn UAC off, drag the slider down to Never notify and click OK.
To turn UAC on, drag the slider up to the desired level of security and click OK.
You may be prompted to confirm your selection or enter an administrator password.
Reboot your computer for the change to take effect. (On Windows 10 reboot isnt necessary.)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts