Line graph

CSA_Crittenden

Posted 2 December 2019 - 11:24 am
I use to be able to see the line graph and compare people(compare feature doesn't work either) with it in the personal ratings with the different ladders. Then is just disappeared over a year ago. I tried using different browsers thinking something changed in my own browser. I can't find anything in Voobly settings either concerning it. Any idea about how to get it back? It was a very useful feature within my clan for comparing clan members strength.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 2 December 2019 - 11:42 am by +eric@voobly
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the flash plugin is disabled by default as a security measure. That is most likely the root cause and for that reason I wouldn't enable flash for every-day browsing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [RVK]TroySlack

Posted 2 December 2019 - 3:28 pm
Hello mate I know what you mean. There used to be a rating graph chart where it compared yourself to other players when viewing rating ladder through profile. I haven't seen that in quite some time perhaps it was removed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 2 December 2019 - 8:27 pm
Your browser must have Adobe Flash installed + you must allow Flash Plugins on the Voobly web site.
Link | Reply | Quote
 michael

Posted 4 December 2019 - 3:04 pm
CSA_Crittenden,

Adobe Flash Player has been disabled by default since Chrome 76 and is also disabled by default across all other web browsers including up-to-date Firefox and IE.

This move has been done by web browser developers due to security issues that came along with Adobe Flash Player, and Adobe themselves had announced that they will discontinue Adobe Flash Player in 2020.

The software has already been replaced by an in-built similar feature in HTML5, which is the key that led to the decision to discontinue Adobe Flash Player.

Web pages however, are still able to specifically call for an Adobe Flash Player resource even if it is running on HTML5. This is the main reason why you will need to turn on Adobe Flash Player manually for each website (when necessary) and you are no longer be able to view Adobe Flash Player contents by default.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CSA_Crittenden

Edited 4 December 2019 - 8:59 pm by CSA_Crittenden
Tried to make Chrome allow Voobly. Not working, so, no more line graph then?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 7 December 2019 - 3:39 pm by +chris@voobly
You must enable Adobe Flash in your Chrome settings (chrome://settings/content/flash). Also make sure to install the Adobe Flash plugin from the Adobe web site.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts