CS Reborn? Lets try.

24_King_

Edited 24 November 2019 - 5:06 pm by 24_King_
Ok guys, seeing as CS has seen some activity lately, I consider that we can make use of that to set up a bigger event.

Taking into consideration that CBA & Hero are the most played maps as of now, we should play around that and bring different game modes for those two maps that the majority of the community plays, such as all-random, pick-civ, post-imperial-raze-war & more game modes that can come to our mind. This, without leaving apart Bloods & Alternative maps, these maps, although relevant, have been going downhill in popularity and are not hot-topic right now, they should be included in a tournament nonetheless, but to a lesser quantity.

With that said, here's my tournament format, to play a tournament like the big ol' times, but with a focus of what CS is right now map-popularity wise.

Map set up:

4v4: CBA / CBA Hero | Hidden Civs:

It's basically pick-whatever-civ-u-want but with some rules and restrictions added, such rules are:
- 18 civs, 5 games, teams can't use the same civ more than once, for a total of 18 picks, 5th game two players pick the 2 civis remaining and the other two civis/players go mirror.
- 1 win = 1 point.

4v4: CBA / CBA Hero | Mirror:

- 3 games.
- Team A picks civs for the 1st game, Team B picks civs for the 2nd game, 3rd game is team random.
- 1 win = 1 point.

RCB:

In my opinnion this is the 3rd most popular map in CS at the time. Though, it is supposed to be played FFA or 2v2v2v2 so it is required to manouver over it to make the most out of it and not just go by the regular 4v4 clan vs clan RCB match that is so infamous. I propose a different format to keep the essence of the map and at the same time the competitiveness of the clan war.

1st format: 4 clans, each picks two players for a 2v2v2v2.
3 clans, each clan picks two players for a 2v2v2.
Could be three games, mirror or random.

2nd format: 3 games, 2v2 mirror or hidden civs.

1 win = 2 points.

4v4 Bloods:

There are a LOT of blood maps but we'll keep the list short to the most popular and most played ones, these are: Veteran, Smosh,Gwarz & Path.

- 4 games, pick civs for smosh and veteran, team random for gwarz & path.
- 1 win = 2 points.
Optional: AB & Khanz.

4v4 Alternative:

CBX & Lustful - Team random civs.

1 win = 1 point.

Optional:

Dodgeball, both v10 & v5.
- 2 games.
- 1 win = 1 point

Total points to be played:

A) 32 points: 16 CBA & Hero, 6 RCB, 8 Bloods, 2 Alternative (W/O Dodgeball).

B) 33 points: 16 CBA & Hero, 6 RCB, 8 Bloods, 3 Alternative (W/O Dodgeball, W/ Europe)

C) 34 points: 16 CBA & Hero, 6 RCB, 8 Bloods, 4 Alternative (W/ Dodgeball).

D) 35 points: 16 CBA & Hero, 6 RCB, 8 Bloods, 5 Alternative (W/ Dodgeball & Europe).

E) 35 points: 16 CBA & Hero, 6 RCB, 10 Bloods (W/ Herofest), 3 Alternative (W/O Dodgeball, W/ Europe)

F) 36 points: 16 CBA & Hero, 6 RCB, 10 Bloods (W/ Herofest), 4 Alternative (W/ Dodgeball).

G) 37 points: 16 CBA & Hero, 6 RCB, 10 Bloods (W/ Herofest), 5 Alternative (W/ Dodgeball & Europe).

We could use Herofest & Europe as attention grabber maps since they are popular around a small part of the RM community, waking up the interest of some RM players to join CS.

This post is directed to those with big influences in CS, to those that have worked hard for the lobby & to players interested in participating.

Special mentions to:

- Polaris, Eot_ founder.
- Marauder, Vicious leader and CS caster.
- Camp2gg, xCs leader.
- Zanchy, Old 7th player and one of the oldest active players.
- Demo, One of the best, big latino influence.
- Damian, 7th leader, great influencer, even greater player.
- Dan & his clan R'B, for promoting a variety of CS maps for such a long time.
- mich, she kept working hard for CS even when everything was against her.
- MM(Map Makers) clan, and all their great work and creativity they have had to attract the attention of new players.
- Nhoobish, for being a great tournament host, promoting CS in youtube & maintaining the RCB community afloat.
- Army1, in my opinnion the best tournament host.

Date: Possibly between December 12-22.

Incentives: We can set a starting betting for a final prize.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nulazona

Posted 24 November 2019 - 6:36 pm
Up me like this idea alot!! Is Europe map on maps pool??
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 24 November 2019 - 6:43 pm
I consider myself a male feminist
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_DeMo__

Posted 24 November 2019 - 6:50 pm
I like big butts and I cannot lie. I like your idea as well, camarada.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 24 November 2019 - 7:52 pm
Whilst I have been trying to put on a strong man's mask and pretend the words haven't gotten to me - Sean and his gully's and Eot gang members words have gotten to me over the years, I can no longer sit idly by whilst these modern day Sadducees run wild on the Voobly the streets.
The time has come to stand up to this the menace.
I will lead the CS community in their war against Eot and their proxy gangs. Deus Vult!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 24 November 2019 - 7:58 pm
Whilst I have been trying to put on a strong man's mask and pretend the words haven't gotten to me - Sean and his gully's and Eot gang members words have gotten to me over the years, I can no longer sit idly by whilst these modern day Sadducees run wild on the Voobly the streets.
The time has come to stand up to this the menace.
I will lead the CS community in their war against Eot and their proxy gangs. Deus Vult!!
yes agreed +1
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 24 November 2019 - 8:51 pm
well it's an excellent idea, even more so considering that some old players came back and others plan to return maybe.

i hope this happen and become successful, something can be changed to make it even better, but the main setup is always maintained, for example many more maps could be added into a bigger pool but it must be agreed between the majority, by a poll maybe? good luck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 24 November 2019 - 8:55 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 24 November 2019 - 9:11 pm
also I would like to add that Rebound would be nowhere today without our glorious founder ['RB']Queen_Megz as her vision for Rebound is what motivates each single member to go above and beyond
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 24 November 2019 - 9:16 pm
I appreciate you taking so much time thinking and putting effort to this concern.
Regarding bloods i was also against it being in same volume as cbs in a war or in tiw but with time passing i know cba and hero are mostly played because they are easiest to play or you can call these maps a gateway to cs lobby. Even though if we consider the numbers of people playing cba/hero most of these players don't give a **** about war or anything they just play cause its easy and fun for them...
Bloods should be equal to cb's imo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 25 November 2019 - 12:28 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
The reason the CS lobby has activity is because old cs players have come back, partly for this war.

Catering an event that mostly includes the maps that made them lose interest in cs in the first place doesn't seem very smart

Also, the date coincides with xcs vs eot war so probably not ideal if you want these clans to attend
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jassim

Posted 25 November 2019 - 12:16 am
wdwd anems
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 25 November 2019 - 12:30 am
love the idea of it i really do and i appreciate u asking me first before u posted it....

main problems and there always is problems who will run it, who has the time to run it, who cares enough... mostly same category.

personally myself i have an idea for a tourney that i would like to put forward it that envolves losely based on tiw. but is based on a teams 4/5 teamed. i have only just floated it, just ask me cause i wanna know before i try
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 25 November 2019 - 2:21 pm by ['RB']nhoobish
24_King_ wrote:
RCB:
In my opinnion this is the 3rd most popular map in CS at the time. Though, it is supposed to be played FFA or 2v2v2v2 so it is required to manouver over it to make the most out of it and not just go by the regular 4v4 clan vs clan RCB match that is so infamous. I propose a different format to keep the essence of the map and at the same time the competitiveness of the clan war.
It was considered as a mediocre scenario to play in terms of 4v4 playablity during its time in CS - Random.
24_King_ wrote:
3 clans, each clan picks two players for a 2v2v2.
This cannot be done in RCB, because P2 and P5 can get absolutely crushed in the middle while P1 and P6 come out as the strongest to hold middle.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Blood_Drainer

Posted 25 November 2019 - 3:00 pm
great idea ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 27 posts