xCs Defeats DY (6-3)

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:25 am
Do you ever stfu? One day I will compile all your ****ing posts into one thread and maybe that will help you reflect on how annoying you are.
I will compile for and xcs war challenges and look at all the excuses and fear posts you make over that time. Do yourself a favor and be more like bek and camp who are better than you and run way less.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 19 November 2019 - 12:35 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Is it possible to have this debate in a (neutrally) moderated forum? We're not really gonna get anywhere what-so-ever with this **** flinging
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:45 am
I would suggest chatting on the client as forum back and forths never seem to get anywhere and if anything make things less likely
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 19 November 2019 - 12:49 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
I would suggest chatting on the client as forum back and forths never seem to get anywhere and if anything make things less likely
Well, i guess for now it's just done, there's no negotiation to be done.

If xcs change their mind, and would like to speak to an eot representative (not sean) on client let us know. Preferably camp/blodi/su... if not, well enjoy what's left of aoc cs i guess
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Edited 19 November 2019 - 6:25 am by [Eot_]RAJPUT__
Dy forfeit against Eot. (if this helps but i am 200% sure xcs will not accept any fair challenge against Eot)
Benchstar **** car 11 and fyi oreo is 10 times better then you and your master plo.... Plo is a bag of garbage.. Make him play random team and you will see him 18xx in a few days....

so many clowns in a single clan lol

Link | Reply | Quote
 blameBK

Posted 19 November 2019 - 6:22 pm
Dy forfeit against Eot. (if this helps but i am 200% sure xcs will not accept any fair challenge against Eot)
Benchstar **** car 11 and fyi oreo is 10 times better then you and your master plo.... Plo is a bag of garbage.. Make him play random team and you will see him 18xx in a few days....

clowns 6 - dy 3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 19 November 2019 - 8:35 pm

you really cringe
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 20 November 2019 - 12:15 am by [xCs]SwagStar

Thank you for sending me your mailing address for xCs's charitable water bottle delivery! A 6-bottle pack was sent to Mud Hut #3, ****Street Way, beside the diarrhea trench.

You're welcome!

SwagStar, PhD
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 20 November 2019 - 5:20 am
Benchstar 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 20 November 2019 - 6:28 pm
Sean how are you still getting baited so hard by Dan after all these years lmao
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 20 November 2019 - 8:09 pm
I will rebuild BH for some CS competition/clan games/possibly even europe. So many spectators for this clan war and yet barely any of them play. Let's bring back some competitive gaming
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 November 2019 - 8:52 pm
I will rebuild BH for some CS competition/clan games/possibly even europe. So many spectators for this clan war and yet barely any of them play. Let's bring back some competitive gaming
GL with that... vooblys never been this dead and anyone really worth taking into a clan is already in one.. but for the sake of CS I do hope you could add another competitive clan into the mix
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Edited 20 November 2019 - 9:38 pm by SiegeEngine
Thanks. I agree that it won't be easy, but there is still interest for competition so there is still hope in my eyes.

Edit: Fml just revealed my other nickname 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 20 November 2019 - 10:43 pm
good this.
this good. ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eod_]SuddenBath

Posted 21 November 2019 - 9:46 pm
and i will rebuild Eod_, for there shouldn't be any declined war requests.

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]9
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 125 posts