xCs Defeats DY (6-3)

SweetNerevar

Posted 18 November 2019 - 9:29 pm
Idc about any drama and i dont want to get involved either
but i totally agree with this and thats the truth, we are all equally important in xCs, FastCar and Swagstar are same important as Camp and Bek, because before being AoC clan we are real friends, thats what count for us.

Excludes su of course.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ch0ping

Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:05 pm
Nice essays bros very proud
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:52 pm
but i totally agree with this and thats the truth, we are all equally important in xCs, FastCar and Swagstar are same important as Camp and Bek, because before being AoC clan we are real friends, thats what count for us.
I understand you not wanting to humiliate guys that are in your clan but you know that is 100% a lie lol. Most of you that are actually skilled and represent xCs well dont speak much... and you're trying to be modest by saying those guys have an actual value in xCs but they dont. They literally add 0 value and just talk and make your clan seem worse.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:54 pm
Swallow your ego and learn to come to term that they just dont want to deal with you as I told you already and will only war eot if you have a war with dy and you are not involved in any negotiation

Or keep dreaming you can beat xcs.. bit like eot and winning tiw
you keep trying to bait me with things from a few years ago. xCs & Eot were going to have a war a bit less than a year ago from right now which really isnt that long. We said back then it was probably gonna be the last chance for any of us to see a decent war and CS since pretty much just went downhill. My only point was that your benchstar shouldnt speak up so much and leave an open challenge for xCs to other clans. I put up a challenge to xCs in reply and they have all been dead quiet since. Also Rick or Alex can do the war talks and I'll stay out of it as I said before.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 10:57 pm
i want to see the actual outcome of this though. i want to know who's the best at a certain amount of funmaps.
The thread alone should say enough to how little xCs actually wants to play us in any competitive map setting that doesnt just revolve around one map. It is what it is, they call us washed up as an insult and then wont back any of that up. :/
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:03 pm
you keep trying to bait me with things from a few years ago. xCs & Eot were going to have a war a bit less than a year ago from right now which really isnt that long. We said back then it was probably gonna be the last chance for any of us to see a decent war and CS since pretty much just went downhill. My only point was that your benchstar shouldnt speak up so much and leave an open challenge for xCs to other clans. I put up a challenge to xCs in reply and they have all been dead quiet since. Also Rick or Alex can do the war talks and I'll stay out of it as I said before.

Then shut the **** up and learn to wait instead of being a little girl that cries when she does not get what she wants like seriously all you have to do is have a private conversation with camp and he will consider it as he enjoys having some fun games but instead you do your typical jibberish
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:12 pm
Yes shut the **** up already
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:29 pm
Read the progression of the thread Dan.. not even sure why you are getting yourself involved to begin with... whereas you are a non entity in any war whether you are in a clan or not. Similar to fast car and benchstar
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:39 pm

very true actually, +1
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:42 pm
Read the progression of the thread Dan.. not even sure why you are getting yourself involved to begin with... whereas you are a non entity in any war whether you are in a clan or not. Similar to fast car and benchstar

Because i am the general manager of xcs
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:43 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
very true actually, +1

+2 xcs was very friendly towards me and most members introduced themselves to me in PM
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:52 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
very true actually, +1
you used to get bullied by these guys... Totoro used to hate fast car with a passion.. but when his stupidity is at someone else Totoro will turn a blind cheek to anything... and congrats you guys are friends... so were basically all the 7ths.. vicious members eot members xcel members and most clans that spend a good portion of time together and talking.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 18 November 2019 - 11:58 pm

Because everything he says is pretty much in line with how xCs thinks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 19 November 2019 - 12:00 am
you used to get bullied by these guys... Totoro used to hate fast car with a passion.. but when his stupidity is at someone else Totoro will turn a blind cheek to anything... and congrats you guys are friends... so were basically all the 7ths.. vicious members eot members xcel members and most clans that spend a good portion of time together and talking.

Do you ever stfu? One day I will compile all your ****ing posts into one thread and maybe that will help you reflect on how annoying you are.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 19 November 2019 - 12:03 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
lol @ the xcs guys having a meltdown over sean

good work son, look how rage inducing you are. LEGEND

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]89
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 125 posts