xCs Defeats DY (6-3)

['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 7:27 pm
Eot dont like it when things dont go their way
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 7:29 pm
After all these years fast cars troll posts are still pretty on point and funny 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 18 November 2019 - 7:52 pm
Doesn't matter Swag played war or not.

OH BUT IT DOES. Especially when he talks **** to others like he played in the games. Nothing against anyone else in xCs. Behavior like that is just annoying.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Edited 18 November 2019 - 8:17 pm by [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
Doesn't matter Swag played war or not. We all are important in this clan. Some are too old to play competetive..some just got no time to practise..some just don't care..etc.

Guys like Oreo, Me, Vivo, Shibalba and others all 2 k players, with this team we would beat DY also. It's just that xCs got so many high level players we can't use all of us for war. But players who didn't play helped clan in practise and helped to think strategies and gave advice.
of course you have this opinion as you didnt play either ;green
it's astonishing that of the people that were actually writing in the forum only totoro played. the others were too bad to play a single game and now act like it's their win. kind of embarrassing.

and for "can't use all of us"... you could always switch it up a little. 5 different players in 4v4 games... wow. i wonder what the reason was, that nobody asked you to play.

they had more confidence in su than in you or any of the other mentioned players, and he hasnt played that much lately. think about it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 8:16 pm
it's astonishing that of the people that were actually writing in the forum only totoro played. the others were too bad to play a single game and now act like it's their win. kind of embarrassing.

If xcs used its best players it be a slaughter
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 8:17 pm
Since it's clear all of xCs is scared to play us in an official war (again) we'll just take the W (again) so thanks for that!

In other news.. if people actually want to do something and try to revive a dead game most of us still love... there was another challenge made yesterday... no bs just games between clans.

https://endoftheline.voobly.com/forum/thread/314011
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Edited 18 November 2019 - 8:26 pm by [xCs]JacobRothschild

and for "can't use all of us"... you could always switch it up a little. 5 different players in 4v4 games... wow. i wonder what the reason was, that nobody asked you to play

Because i can't play and didn't play for 6 months..maybe 10 games in 6 months. But they don't need me anyway. You do understand that xCs got all best players in Voobly. Even our B team would win against any clan. Or even our C team would win against majority of Voobly. At this point i just help with strategies and give advice because i can't play.
It is our win because we're part of the team. Every player did something for this war. Even cheering and encouraging helps a lot. You're nobody in CS and you are jealous that we made into xCs but it is what it is brother..can't all be winners like us ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 18 November 2019 - 8:27 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Because i can't play and didn't play for 6 months..maybe 10 games in 6 months. But they don't need me anyway. You do understand that xCs got all best players in Voobly. Even our B team would win against any clan. Or even our C team would win against majority of Voobly. At this point i just help with strategies and give advice because i can't play.
It is our win because we're part of the team. Every player did something for this war. Even cheering and encouraging helps a lot. You're nobody in CS and you are jealous that we made into xCs but it is what it is brother..can't all be winnets like us ;)
Is there a war or competitive event you've been a part of, ever?

I mean if you're gonna call him 'nothing' you should have something to back it up, fairly sure fugs has placed in plenty of tournies and been involved in clan wars.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 18 November 2019 - 8:39 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
maybe 10 games in 6 months. )

Don't you mean 10 pages of games in 6 months? 77 pages of games since march is not a rusty player tbh.

Not taking sides here and i do understand people can help with training but you have played alot more than others who did play. I can understand you not playing in their cba hero team because well its a very high level and xcs could field a few teams and your level isnt what theres is but surely a 2.5k dmer can make it onto the lustful team?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Edited 18 November 2019 - 8:38 pm by [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
i can't play.
didnt expect so much honesty.

fun fact for you: i was invited to join xCs several times already. i would have accepted if it were only players like su and camp, but i wouldnt want to be associated with people like you, vivo or swagstar.
Don't you mean 10 pages of games in 6 months?
well, look at the dates those games were played.
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Edited 18 November 2019 - 8:43 pm by seeyoulatter_
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 8:45 pm
Since it's clear all of xCs is scared to play us in an official war (again) we'll just take the W (again) so thanks for that!

In other news.. if people actually want to do something and try to revive a dead game most of us still love... there was another challenge made yesterday... no bs just games between clans.

https://endoftheline.voobly.com/forum/thread/314011

Swallow your ego and learn to come to term that they just dont want to deal with you as I told you already and will only war eot if you have a war with dy and you are not involved in any negotiation

Or keep dreaming you can beat xcs.. bit like eot and winning tiw
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 18 November 2019 - 8:51 pm
Swallow your ego and learn to come to term that they just dont want to deal with you as I told you already and will only war eot if you have a war with dy and you are not involved in any negotiation

Or keep dreaming you can beat xcs.. bit like eot and winning tiw
i want to see the actual outcome of this though. i want to know who's the best at a certain amount of funmaps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 8:59 pm
i want to see the actual outcome of this though. i want to know who's the best at a certain amount of funmaps.

Most of xcs would they just dont want to deal with sean which is a fair request from their side and if this is for the good of cs community and all this blablabla then just play dy?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 18 November 2019 - 9:20 pm
Doesn't matter Swag played war or not. We all are important in this clan. Some are too old to play competetive..some just got no time to practise..some just don't care..etc.

Guys like Oreo, Me, Vivo, Shibalba and others all 2 k players, with this team we would beat DY also. It's just that xCs got so many high level players we can't use all of us for war. But players who didn't play helped clan in practise and helped to think strategies and gave advice.

Idc about any drama and i dont want to get involved either
but i totally agree with this and thats the truth, we are all equally important in xCs, FastCar and Swagstar are same important as Camp and Bek, because before being AoC clan we are real friends, thats what count for us.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]789
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 125 posts