xCs Defeats DY (6-3)

[xCs]shibalba

Posted 18 November 2019 - 1:41 pm
ı know it is difficult to adjust the new reality which is no longer… obey dog and get used to it
:)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 18 November 2019 - 2:34 pm
Can't really blame anything on Gary this event.
He took care of the scheduling, made sure his team showed up, played (and carried) in all matches and didn't cry after.

1+ really surprised but he didn’t cry much and played it fair
Funny thing the only guy crying is the one who did **** in every single map, sorry for dy they had to play 4v3
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 18 November 2019 - 2:37 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
I'd say totoro is Tier S on xCs, and actually if I smoked you on everything out of cba/hero (and ab) I can't imagine the results you would get agaisnt him lol

anyways, I'm some like Tier B player on xCs (average xcs member) so i'd like to give you a proposal for give some activity to CS (And yes, you know we both can meet on a nice time for both of us just like when we played those cbx-lustful games)

I'm basically up for play any macro-based map and can flex with bloods (I don't have anything to prove against you in CBA-Hero, not because you are too good, its just because i'm not good so lets leave it clear ;) )

- BYO CB
- Herofest / Herofest Redux
- Lustful
- CBX
- AB
- Gwarz
- Deathrow
- Veteranz
- Smosh
- Nova
- RCB
- Ray
- Radical
- Bacteria / Germs
- Dodgeball v5 / v10

U can pick any of those maps for a Bo against me, i'm up for play all of them.

don't take this as an xCs proposal, it's just me doing this and winning/losing doesn't mean xCs won/lost this.
mature, humble, without an insult.

proud
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 18 November 2019 - 3:08 pm
24_King_ wrote:
mature, humble, without an insult.

proud

Iam proud of you too my son <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 18 November 2019 - 3:12 pm
1+ really surprised but he didn’t cry much and played it fair
Funny thing the only guy crying is the one who did **** in every single map, sorry for dy they had to play 4v3
Guess who crack owned in bloods.. Hint: A self claimed overall best player..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 18 November 2019 - 3:18 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
I'd say totoro is Tier S on xCs, and actually if I smoked you on everything out of cba/hero (and ab) I can't imagine the results you would get agaisnt him lol

anyways, I'm some like Tier B player on xCs (average xcs member) so i'd like to give you a proposal for give some activity to CS (And yes, you know we both can meet on a nice time for both of us just like when we played those cbx-lustful games)

I'm basically up for play any macro-based map and can flex with bloods (I don't have anything to prove against you in CBA-Hero, not because you are too good, its just because i'm not good so lets leave it clear ;) )

- BYO CB
- Herofest / Herofest Redux
- Lustful
- CBX
- AB
- Gwarz
- Deathrow
- Veteranz
- Smosh
- Nova
- RCB
- Ray
- Radical
- Bacteria / Germs
- Dodgeball v5 / v10

U can pick any of those maps for a Bo against me, i'm up for play all of them.

don't take this as an xCs proposal, it's just me doing this and winning/losing doesn't mean xCs won/lost this.
I was waiting for plo to reply but anyways i will discuss it with you in some time regarding maps and settings and this BO is on from my side..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 18 November 2019 - 4:00 pm
Ratput proving not only was he a complete disappointment skill wise for DY yesterday, but also a crybaby!

SwagStar, Phd
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 18 November 2019 - 5:40 pm
well after at all were some gg, not gonna complain because in some games we did bad strategy/sync tg, but could be better if we trained much more and harder.

from my viewpoint i can tell i expected a 5-4 for us but plenty more harder/longer games from whole maps except dodge/smosh.

xCs did what someone need to win, train hard and made a overall balanced team, while we didn't take so seriously for hence we did a mediocre performance, i mean we just played a few games compared with xCs and we had 1 non blooder(rajput) playing bloods for the very first time and another one experienced(SuperCrack) who been playing Rm but pretty rusty for CS since he come to Dy 2 days before tourney shedule to practice.

I can tell you what bad we did to lose this because we have self-criticism but atm it's pointless arguing after losing.
btw i hope we could still having more clan wars or either way another type of tournaments, and this don't end like hey we only take this to show off/pride because CS need stuff more mature like this.
after at all CS ain't dead yet, right?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 5:45 pm
So I take it you guys want no part of an eot war as you would rather abuse raj than even make a [You must login to view link] our challenge thread. Good to know but not surprised in the slightest.. enjoy your win boys as you played well yesterday... just don't let the win get to your heads now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 18 November 2019 - 5:54 pm
So I take it you guys want no part of an eot war as you would rather abuse raj than even make a [You must login to view link] our challenge thread. Good to know but not surprised in the slightest.. enjoy your win boys as you played well yesterday... just don't let the win get to your heads now.

If we were to ever consider a clan war with Eot_, at least two things need to happen:

1) Beat Dy in a clan war of a similar format to xCs vs Dy
2) Sean cannot be involved in negotiations. Front a diplomatic negotiator or consider us out

Link | Reply | Quote
 Plostyle7

Posted 18 November 2019 - 5:55 pm
Champions need some time to rest now
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 18 November 2019 - 6:13 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
If we were to ever consider a clan war with Eot_, at least two things need to happen:

1) Beat Dy in a clan war of a similar format to xCs vs Dy
2) Sean cannot be involved in negotiations. Front a diplomatic negotiator or consider us out

lol, you're such a ****. You can't put your stupid ego down for one second to do something for the good of the cs community. This is just pulling out under different words. Most people outside of Dy would love to see this, and everyone outside of xCs knows exactly what you're doing with this weak 'rejection'

We offered two separate challenges, one isn't even clan vs clan but just an event for some fun games and for the good of CS. I understand you need to back out of 'eot vs dy' in this stupid way to save face, but the reality is we all know how that war would go. We would be happy to use a different negotiator, but i think we both know us playing Dy is never gonna happen, and it's really quite a ludicrous request when you're the ones who pulled out a war we had organised for a month at the very last minute... after we all made an effort to come back from inactivity.

So what about the 'cs event' if the other clans are up for it? You have nothing to lose, and it poses some potential for fun games and seeing a bit more life in cs before it's truly dead.

If not, i guess we wont bother negotiating as it's not that important to us, especially with the silly terms you're proposing, we just thought it would be a bit of fun before CS is completely dead. The balls in your court and the CS community know who to thank if there's no more CS events.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 18 November 2019 - 6:25 pm
Dej4Vu wrote:
well after at all were some gg, not gonna complain because in some games we did bad strategy/sync tg, but could be better if we trained much more and harder.

from my viewpoint i can tell i expected a 5-4 for us but plenty more harder/longer games from whole maps except dodge/smosh.

xCs did what someone need to win, train hard and made a overall balanced team, while we didn't take so seriously for hence we did a mediocre performance, i mean we just played a few games compared with xCs and we had 1 non blooder(rajput) playing bloods for the very first time and another one experienced(SuperCrack) who been playing Rm but pretty rusty for CS since he come to Dy 2 days before tourney shedule to practice.

I can tell you what bad we did to lose this because we have self-criticism but atm it's pointless arguing after losing.
btw i hope we could still having more clan wars or either way another type of tournaments, and this don't end like hey we only take this to show off/pride because CS need stuff more mature like this.
after at all CS ain't dead yet, right?

In Gwarz SU forgot to bombard his tower that's why you got that lucky win.
In Dodge it was 50-50.. the worst map for clan war in history. Nobody care about that win.

You did your best and got 3 wins against best clan in CS history.. that is the biggest achievement you will ever be able to get in this game. I thougt it will be 9-0 for xCs.

GG's
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 18 November 2019 - 6:27 pm
lol I see a guy dictating and exposing his ideas of how things should be, really capricious and advantageous, but the problem was we agree their rule and ways because they threat us to leave the war.
just saying for me the pool map was cheap but it's pretty ambitious to expect them to accept a bigger pool, since we both team didn't even fill up people to play this.
a lesson to learn for zanchy it's shedule a tourney with more time and more ppl involved :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 18 November 2019 - 6:30 pm
In Gwarz SU forgot to bombard his tower that's why you got that lucky win.
In Dodge it was 50-50.. the worst map for clan war in history. Nobody care about that win.

You did your best and got 3 wins against best clan in CS history.. that is the biggest achievement you will ever be able to get in this game. I thougt it will be 9-0 for xCs.

GG's
man you have a totally distorted vision of reality, just pointless to argue with you, either you troll or just dumbass.

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]56789
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 125 posts