xCs Defeats DY (6-3)

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:56 pm
Shut up trash
I mean I didnt attack you but wasent that one of the reasons you listed as backing down last time we went through all this? Tell your PR officer to smarten up... and dont run if you want to challenge any clan to a war after you beat Dy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 18 November 2019 - 12:01 am by [xCs]SwagStar
I mean you're not trolling me with this. I just think its misleading if you're gonna make part of your post say that xCs is open to any challenges when you clearly arent. You guys would rather pick and choose your opponents and if you think you're out of your league you just turn them down. Which is exactly what you are. Were not active currently so seeing a war happen in CS was nice but we would get more active if a war was happening.

Please reference the earlier post (#1358822), line 2
Quote:
If you've recently hit your head and do think you can compete, make a declaration topic.

I hope this helps,

SwagStar, PhD
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:06 am
Alright little guy, you asked me to do it so here it is and GL. I dont expect anything else except xCs backing down, but if you do we can talk (when I say we I mean xCs members that will participate in the war)

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/314013
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:26 am
please guys dont be so quiet all of a sudden... I still see you refreshing the forum Totoro/swagstar.

[xCs]PLO_Style Team Captain 18 June 2019 0 minutes ago
[xCs]SwagStar 1 September 2019 7 minutes ago

Even camp is there viewing it and not saying a single word because he doesnt want to get involved in this again and have us slap his clan around.... So as I said, just tell the PR agent to update his post that you guys arent accepting challenges. Be happy with the win you just got against a much less active & skilled overall clan than xCs and be more humble.

Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:35 am
Nobody cares about your washed up clan
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:49 am
Nobody cares about your washed up clan

You may not care, but if they were washed up surely you'd want to demonstrate that by beating their washed up players?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:52 am
I mean nothing like beating Dy just now then going and beating us shortly after.... no one could say a single word about xCs not being the #1 and most dominant clan currently... but every leader and captain in xCs lost their voice as soon as I made this official.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:57 am
You may not care, but if they were washed up surely you'd want to demonstrate that by beating their washed up players?

And waste our time? They can prove themselves first vs another washed up clan named dy first
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Edited 18 November 2019 - 1:01 am by ['RB']ZottenDree
I mean nothing like beating Dy just now then going and beating us shortly after.... no one could say a single word about xCs not being the #1 and most dominant clan currently... but every leader and captain in xCs lost their voice as soon as I made this official.

Dw i will be their voice and tell you to shut the **** up and that they wont care untill baka blood is involved in the war
Also nobody in xcs wants to deal with you as you are like cancer during any negotiations
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 18 November 2019 - 1:09 am
I still see you refreshing sean... gtfo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 1:12 am
yeah I made the challenge and waited for xCs starters to reply to my thread.. not the benchboys.

Were still waiting for a valid response from anyone that matters.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 18 November 2019 - 1:57 am
Congrats to xCs carry on the legacy of the top CS clans!! 7th-XceL-xCs
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 3:14 am
Congrats to xCs carry on the legacy of the top CS clans!! 7th-XceL-xCs
I r8 this b8 an 8/8
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 18 November 2019 - 4:56 am
GGs guys! Albeit my trolling, it has been truely amazing to see the community come together for this event. Thanks to all those that made tthis possible!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]shibalba

Posted 18 November 2019 - 6:52 am
Skills talked brother and Xcs won good for you got chance to play against us. You should be proud:)

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3456789
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 125 posts